Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) (51443 Views)

Bishop Kukah Celebrates 45 Years Of Priesthood, 10 Years As Bishop (Photo) / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
People of God join me to celebrate this Priest of God, Rev Fr Ezeaka Felix Sunday.

Fr Felix, a priest of God is celebrating 5 years of priesthood. This young priest has continued to live a life of sacrifice and loyalty to God.

He serves the people of God in crisis ridden parts of Cameroon where he pastors very poor rural communities. His parishioners are so poor that Fr Felix has also the duties to provide their basic needs as well as their spiritual needs. Great number of these families feed from his purse while he also has to build the church structure from his friends support in Nigeria.

Kindly join me and pray God to continuously bless his priestly ministry. Also I enjoin you to sow seed of faith in his parish by helping him feed his parishioners and build a better church.

Happy Priestly Anniversary Fr Felix.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/nigerian-priest-wins-hearts-in.html

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Damian077: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
My Igbo brother representing Nigeria well

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
More anointing and grace to function

184 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Bro,I hope this is a temporary posting for you?

Improve your self...I have a Rev. Fr. friend who is a Professor.

Am not saying you shouldn't do this but not for long.

Jisie ike, nwannem

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Man!

This is cool.
Like in these days when everything is seen from the viewpoint of hustling, being selfless is commendable.

Na so one fada wan die for my parish that year unto say small raba dey there. 8years no transfer.

You can never see their likes in places like this.

Politics sef dey inside Church.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by starbuck(f): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
May God bless you and your fellow priests in Jesus Name. Amen

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Arewa12: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
More anointing

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ut benedicat tibi Deus, Pater
Sit autem spiritus Domini in te permanere ad confirma, Amen.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by PureFace1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by thesicilian: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Good man, may God bless the works of his hands. Taking the Gospel to the corners of the earth without consideration for personal gains. When a man of God has clothed you, fed you and even housed you, he doesn't need to preach much before you give your life to Christ and follow him wholeheartedly.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Kelvinto(m): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
Wow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by KanuSE: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
Africans and Religion.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by RejoiceBoysBlog: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nigerian Amaka
- Say No To Tribalism -

cool smiley grin tongue

[Music] Yawhizzy ft Zlatan – Fine Girls Bad (Remix)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10093241_20190821212217_jpeg78eb0c017d70593b8e1b84722caf7896

Prime Mayor Pillars Nation talented and fast rising Artiste“Yawhizzy” serves a brand new single tittled “Fine Girls Bad”.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS WONDERFUL MUSIC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
Go ye into the world and preach the gospel .... Kudos!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by landmark86: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
There is JOY in serving GOD. These what will called KINGDOM ADVERSEMENT.
Now tell me why God won't bless him in future.

When people like him start using JET worldly people will start making noise. Not knowing he had paid the price

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by FulaniTerrorix: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
Buhari should arrest Fulani Jihadist herdsmen and Bandits the way they are arresting Yahoo boys.

SERS is meant to be fighting violent criminals like bandits and not Yahoo boys

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by chelsea1116(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
Thats a man doing the job right.. Teach salvation and love and not tithe.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by loadedvibes: 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Him go still shift some pants Las Las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by LewinskyMon: 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Can someone tell me the reason Cameron gals no dey wear pant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Bunnatex(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Damian077:

Please he's a Nigerian...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
They still get candle buy in that environment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Grupo(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
This guy will just die for nothing.

Why risk your life spreading Roman philosophy? What's wrong with the African?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Venddetta: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Damian077:
It was also your Igbo brothers that were arrested for fraud in US.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Bro,I hope this is a temporary posting for you?

Improve your self...I have a Rev. Fr. friend who is a Professor.

Am not saying you shouldn't do this but not for long.

Jisie ike, nwannem

Okoroawusa how far?

But someone got to to the job na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by DevilhimseIf: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:
Africans and Religion.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Na true you talk? How you take know
Maldini212:
Can someone tell me the reason Cameron gals no dey wear pant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by subtlemee(f): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
The small boy in brown trouser wants to stone him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ojiofor:

Okoroawusa how far?
But someone got to to the job na.
Ojiofor, long time...

kedu nke na eme?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) by Yussuf06: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
For some reasons i believe catholics way of worship is ideal for christains...so simple n humble..u find them in the most difficult areas to preach in the world...not some of churches that money driven

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Commissions Road Project Constructed By Dunamis Church In Abuja / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Dr. Anyi Obi Causes A Scene At A Church Program In Mexico. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.