Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

For The "Science Curiosies". Here's A Group Of Likeminds - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / For The "Science Curiosies". Here's A Group Of Likeminds (345 Views)

Facebook Ad On A Group Of 292k Foloowers / The Science Behind How Dogs Find Their Way Home When Lost / The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The "Science Curiosies". Here's A Group Of Likeminds by Johnpotter660: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hi,

If like me, you have searched for a group of likeminded scientists. People discussing the future of Africa and the world, folks interested in the laws of physics and how they can contribute to them, those whose dreams reach to the stars and back--the Einsteins and Newtons of this continent. Maybe its time to drop your torches, you found it.

Jump in here. Its a whatsapp group where you are free to massage your curiosities, ask questions, answer some, get critiqued constructively, talk the Big Bang and Artificial intelligence.

Think not what your country can do for you, rather ponder what you can do for your country. Perhaps we can reach Mars before the United States does undecided

I would have pasted the whatsapp group link here, but some folks get in and spam the participants, so
Message me on: 09026083246 and I'll add you up

Re: For The "Science Curiosies". Here's A Group Of Likeminds by Johnpotter660: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2019
We need more scientific minds! Hopefully we are starting a polymath project soon.

(1) (Reply)

Journal Of Pure And Applied Sciences / Status And Trends Of UAV Aerial Mapping Analysis / Electric Security Perimeter Fencing Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.