Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,223 members, 7,780,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:01 PM

With How Much Can I Create An Online Retail Website And APP? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With How Much Can I Create An Online Retail Website And APP? (405 Views)

Nigerian Startup In Ibadan Raises $10.5M Funding For Online Retail / Aliexpress Or Jumia: Which Online Retail Platform Is Better? / The Rise And Fall Of Online Retail In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With How Much Can I Create An Online Retail Website And APP? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
I want to open an online store (something of Jumia's standard or better) but I want to get an idea about how much creating such a website will cost.

I also want an Android APP of it made and another one compatible with IOS.

please who can help me with a possible break down cost of the three items?
Re: With How Much Can I Create An Online Retail Website And APP? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:
I want to open an online store (something of Jumia's standard or better) but I want to get an idea about how much creating such a website will cost.

Hello there!!!

For you to get a standard website like Jumia and co, you need to consider a competent agency to work on that with you. An ecommerce website(starts from N350k or less).

An android app and ios can cost you about N350k also.

But you can start from somewhere by having a website first and then grow overtime. The website cost might be less though, but for you to have a good UI/UX website with mobile effectiveness, your budget should starts from N150k

Hope this helps..

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: With How Much Can I Create An Online Retail Website And APP? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
Bitradepay:

Hello there!!!

For you to get a standard website like Jumia and co, you need to consider a competent agency to work on that with you. An ecommerce website(starts from N350k or less).

An android app and ios can cost you about N350k also.

But you can start from somewhere by having a website first and then grow overtime. The website cost might be less though, but for you to have a good UI/UX website with mobile effectiveness, your budget should starts from N150k

Hope this helps..

Cheers.

thanks I appreciate your feed back.

but concerning the Android and IOS APP can they be developed together at the same cost of about 350k or separately at a combined cost of 700k?
Re: With How Much Can I Create An Online Retail Website And APP? by bot101(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

Hi, we have a complete ecommerce web, android and iOS solution that meets your requirements. Reach out to us via email at hello@fideleapps.com

1 Like

Re: With How Much Can I Create An Online Retail Website And APP? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

thanks I appreciate your feed back.

but concerning the Android and IOS APP can they be developed together at the same cost of about 350k or separately at a combined cost of 700k?

It can be develop together for the said N350k. Any company handling the website project should also handle the app. Its advisable because you share the same goal.

Hope this helps..

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: With How Much Can I Create An Online Retail Website And APP? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Bitradepay:

It can be develop together for the said N350k. Any company handling the website project should also handle the app. Its advisable because you share the same goal.

Hope this helps..

Cheers.

you have been more than helpful and thanks for the tips.
Re: With How Much Can I Create An Online Retail Website And APP? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
bigmic111:

you have been more than helpful and thanks for the tips.
Great.
Cheers..

1 Like

Re: With How Much Can I Create An Online Retail Website And APP? by Mannyemmy(m): 12:26am On Aug 24, 2019
bigmic111:

I have already made online store site similar to Jumia as you have wanted. Its fully functional and responsive with an admin panel for it for an affordable price, check it below.....
Budget Needed: 150k

https://zcart.incevio.com/

In regards the mobile app for android and iOS, you also need a budget of 400k to get it done.

You can chat me on WhatsApp

https:///2347080126206
Re: With How Much Can I Create An Online Retail Website And APP? by GrowSeoagency(m): 5:42am On Aug 24, 2019
Hi there feel free to send me a message perhaps we can help you with an affordable e-commerce site and android app you can reach out on whats app on +447405510435 Regards David

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Scam? / Business Oppurtunities!!!!! Kindly Apply If Eligible!!!!! / What Profitable Business Can I Do With #200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.