Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Permit Me To Introduce You To The Next Miss World..click On The Next Link - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Permit Me To Introduce You To The Next Miss World..click On The Next Link (217 Views)

Google Shows Agbani Darego As ‘Ugliest Miss World'. Nigerians Angry / Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Permit Me To Introduce You To The Next Miss World..click On The Next Link by yawaland1: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Permit Me To Introduce You To The Next Miss World..click On The Next Link by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 24, 2019
Sorry u not permitted.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Male Sneakers Available.. Wholesale And Retail / Trends And Job Opportunities / APPLY: Fashion And Beauty Contest For University Students (second Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.