Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! (85931 Views)

Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver / How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
Nairalandaire:
Don't do this. Don't do that. Yet u no go see any doctor wey live beyond 80 years.

Abeg enjoy your life anyhow you like.

In short, make I go shayo first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by obentenyson(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
DonBenny77:
Smoking didn't make the list, I told ya'll
He posted the most come stuff that most people do regularly which might cause kidney failure.. most people drink than they smoke... we have more drinkers than smokers, and more over almost everyone is aware of the damage of smoking. the guy just posted the simply ones that we do.. he could have mentioned many other stuff including smoking n the rest.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by obentenyson(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
With all the social and female problems in this country, the only place man can get a good sleep is in prison.
which prison? hope sey no be naija prison sha o.. room of 3 people wey 12 people go dey.. na for standing u go sleeping, that na if u fit sleep inside shit in Urine peacefully...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by Obason22(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
save water and drink alcohol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by kareemkamil(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
Aaaaabbbbeeeeeggggggiiiiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
aaronson:
Guilty of no 8.

I'm insomniac. That means my kidney would soon get ruined so I will soon die. You people should tell me RIP now oooo, Not when someone will now die, you will now be saying RIP then I wouldn't truly know who truly loves me and means it.
Oh! RIp man, may the good lord preserve ur soul...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by bpalace(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
no 5 maybe incorrect...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by Skyfornia(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
oluwatosink:
I just can't sleep in the afternoon..
If i close my eyes i will just be thinking.. undecided

Finally I have found my kind...for over 30yrs of my life on Earth, I have never slept during the day except with the aid of sleep inducing pills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by Mkingz(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Guilty of 3 and 8[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by kawaodne(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Thank God knacking is not in the list.
All man dey deliver ultra combo everyday except weekends. That's like 5 times times two rounds at least per day.

Like if you're a fellow knackson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
Thank for sharing, nice article

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by Capriconaziz(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
aaronson:
Guilty of no 8.

I'm insomniac. That means my kidney would soon get ruined so I will soon die. You people should tell me RIP now oooo, Not when someone will now die, you will now be saying RIP then I wouldn't truly know who truly loves me and means it.

Gentlemen......shall we?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by sparko1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kingpee2:
No one can perfect all of this in anyway ..

Wrong!

Someone can, and yes lots of people are.
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by Ladotrader(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
GeneralPula:
No 9...Coke!!

Google search 25 uses of coke and you’ll see that coke is more deadlier lipsrsealed
but for me wey no get Google or data to search
Tell.me.na
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by EazyMoh(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
aaronson:
Guilty of no 8.

RIP bro. kiss
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by yeman1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
Noted
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
NA LIE JOR
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Thank God smoking my favorite joint no dey among. I can’t afford 2 make Malik sad with low patronage!
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by IYANGBALI: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hanging out too long on nairaland also damages people's kidneys
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by firstjoe(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Are you telling us not to live?
I tire oh... na one thing go kill person
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by seunmohmoh(f): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
firstjoe:

I tire oh... na one thing go kill person
cheesy
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by IamSoProlific: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Kegel exercise is not holding urine, it's squeezing your vagina, more like mimicking holding urine.

Whose virginal
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by professore(m): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
Very true.
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by choblak(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
aaronson:
Guilty of no 8.

U be mumu. Which kind rough play is dis
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by Acedave1(m): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
8 is my wahala, hussle tins day nd night bt no be yahoo yahoo. jus praying i should make it fast
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by boolet: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2019
paix:
How you dey manage before you start to dey drink?
I no remember, I was barely a teenager then grin
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by Kay512: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2019
IamSoProlific:

OP, what of those that practice kegel(act of holding pee for like 10sec once you start peeing) just for sexual boost against premature ejaculation.

I've heard so many health practitioners educate people to practice it, how healthy is the act pointing from the 3rd factor you listed....

OP is more likely a blogger (rehashing info from the web) than a professional health practitioner. You'd be surprised to know s/he has no idea what kegel is.
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by IamSoProlific: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2019
Kay512:

OP is more likely a blogger (rehashing info from the web) than a professional health practitioner. You'd be surprised to know s/he has no idea what kegel is.

Obviously, you got that right, imagine some of the answers I've been getting prior to my enquiry.
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by Cormung: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Drinking more water definitely is a good idea. And it not only benefit your kidneys but your whole body. Sadly, I realised how important it is only a few weeks ago. But I already changed my habits so now I dring much more water than I did before, I even want to get Lets Go Murphys Water Filters so it will be more convenient to me to dring enough water daily.
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by paix(m): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
boolet:

I no remember, I was barely a teenager then grin
Wow, you started that early?
Re: Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! by sapientia(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Which no is weed pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos / Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.