Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

North Korean Visas: Types And Processes (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Korean Visas: Types And Processes (photos) (726 Views)

Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas / Unfolding: US Embassy Cancelling Visas! Stopping Nigerians From Entering America / Which European Country Grants Schengen Tourist Visas Easily To Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korean Visas: Types And Processes (photos) by selemempe: 12:36am On Aug 24, 2019
grin see your heads, you have voted for Buhari and now you are looking for a way to run to north korea. Korea kii u there

Look at Pyangyang...look at it very well...u will most likely never get in there

Vote buhari for 3rd term again

1 Like

Re: North Korean Visas: Types And Processes (photos) by selemempe: 2:20am On Aug 24, 2019
yarimo:
Nigeria government should donate IPOBIANS to north Korea , so that they can be used for testing of nuclear bombs in that country.
so u too wan japaa... grin i don catch u today....awon sophisticated runner...u are not running to anywhr

3 Likes

Re: North Korean Visas: Types And Processes (photos) by Bawss1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
grin grin grin
OP you get connects make boys enter Nampo or Pyongyang?

Don't be surprised people will start asking questions like this as the fad of relocation catches on.
Re: North Korean Visas: Types And Processes (photos) by selemempe: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
Bawss1:

grin grin grin
OP you get connects make boys enter Nampo or Pyongyang?

Don't be surprised people will start asking questions like this as the fad of relocation catches on.

i know na....everybody wan cash out from naija but if we talk biafra they will start their yen
Re: North Korean Visas: Types And Processes (photos) by PlayerMeji: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
You are a mad man... So you think this gong of war that you are beating will not affect you when another Rwandan genocide is reincarnated here.

Well.. I know you are one of these dirty Hausa/Fulanis who have managed to have access to the internet then you hide under pseudos to fan the embers of hate...

yarimo:
Nigeria government should donate IPOBIANS to north Korea , so that they can be used for testing of nuclear bombs in that country.

(1) (Reply)

Man Thank Jesus For Surviving A Terrible Accident That Had His Car Samasulted 20 / My Sister In Law Missed Her Flight(please help) / Student Visa For Georgia Tbilisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.