Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth (43849 Views)

Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Nigerian Pretty Girl Dies During Child Birth Weeks After Marriage" Friends React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by HumphreyGspot(m): 1:37am On Aug 24, 2019
Comic actor Olatayo Amokede popularly known as Ijebu was pictured with his late sister's child after his dearly beloved sister who gave birth to a baby girl died during childbirth.

According to the video shared by Ijebu, he was dancing around with the child as he thanks God.

He wrote:

NOTHING BUT JOY

The video making rounds online raised many assumption that Ijebu and his wife gave birth to the child, but it was laterd comfirmed that the child belongs to his death sisters.

Watch the video after the cut...
Source: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/08/ijebu-dances-with-late-sisters-child.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by HumphreyGspot(m): 1:38am On Aug 24, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by HumphreyGspot(m): 1:38am On Aug 24, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by onipludi: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2019
nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by YorubaKing: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
May God Almighty continue to grant you the needed solace.

God bless the infant! undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by olaszydaruma(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2019

First to comment. In another news, Chelsea will lose today. Stake with your life savings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by seunmohmoh(f): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
Where is that stupid op who made the post that it was his wife who died some days back?? Werey gbogbo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by daddytime(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
His Death sisters pikin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by QuietHammer(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
As a top member of this forum, do accept my sympathy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by AntiWailer: 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
Na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by Awe4luv(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
My phone has cracks and i can't see the picture clearly But i think the wedding was fantastic, wishing the couple a joyous honeymoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by RexTramadol1: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
I go be like papa and mama for you

All na wash!

When the time comes, dey put you in ur place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by AdonaiAluminium: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
May God bless the child with long life

Contact us for your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by YorubaKing: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
daddytime:
His Death sisters pikin

Thanks for picking that.

Just imagine... and you wonder why the nation is regressing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by temmypotter(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
This guy is balling

Too much even! I never did think Yoruba actors were well paid, till someone like ijebu threw a birthday party in Dubai with the likes of pasuma in attendance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by spiceadole: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
God will this..
God will that.

Why didn't God prevent his sister from dying and leaving her baby ?
Its not easy to be brought up without a mother's care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by femi4: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
"After her death during child birth" Bad English

Next time, use: "who died during child birth"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by seunmohmoh(f): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
olaszydaruma:

First to comment. In another news, Chelsea will lose today. Stake with your life savings
The same op who posted is the first to comment, and after staking with your life savings. Don't come here wailing after the match o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
May the hand of the Lord God Almighty be with the baby.Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by chiefolododo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
QuietHammer:
As a top member of this forum, do accept my sympathy.
top member?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by olaszydaruma(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
seunmohmoh:
The same op who posted is the first to comment, and after staking with your life savings. Don't come here wailing after the match o.
Guy I dey target first to comment today. But I've being unlucky sha. Life is all about risk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by seunmohmoh(f): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
olaszydaruma:

Guy I dey target first to comment today. But I've being unlucky sha. Life is all about risk
FtC? Why?? After all my FTC I was never credited. Is money involved? Because all these FTC everyone is shouting i don't understand o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by olaszydaruma(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
seunmohmoh:
FtC? Why?? After all my FTC I was never credited. Is money involved? Because all these FTC everyone is shouting i don't understand o.
The same thought as well here. I'm just playing around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by gaventa: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
My brother by being grateful to the Almighty God inspite of this circumstance, you have shamed the devil. Pls add 'Enitan ' or, ' Destiny ' to the child's name. The baby shall be great IJN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by kunmiiii: 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
YorubaKing:

Thanks for picking that.

Just imagine... and you wonder why the nation is regressing...
It was obviously an error from the OP, so typos are the reason why the nation is regressing? You have nothing to say! Take a sit please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by vibre: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
After using his sister for rituals, he is now coming for the child? What a wicked man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by kunmiiii: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
chiefolododo:
top member?
He has been spamming the length and breadth of NL with that title, being a top member of Nairaland is apparently a pressing priority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by PureFace1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
Good grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by money121(m): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
All is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth by Timijo(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
Awe4luv:
My phone has cracks and i can't see the picture clearly
But i think the wedding was fantastic, wishing the couple a joyous honeymoon
Who be this one again? I guess it's another Nigerian lazy yoot.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) / Iceberg Slim Rocks Towel In Mirror Selfie / "See Person Pikin" - Wizkid Gushes About His 3rd Son Zion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.