Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Advice Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed! (5052 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed! by SouthSouth1914: 2:24am On Aug 24, 2019
I am a guy in my 30’s, very comfortable and good looks. Met this girl couple of months ago at a business function at Asaba.., we chatted etc. Before going back to my base in Lagos, I gave her 20k to come and see me she agreed. Aside that, I have been sending her 10k, 5k non stop for plentora of things.. recharge cards, this and that..

Whenever I ask her to come see me, she will give one reason or the other which I normally brush off, but her financial demands remains constant. It got up to a point that I figured she is playing hard to get, I told her point blank that I won’t communicate again and she said okay! Only for her to send a message yesterday asking that I send her 20k. What do you think my NL brothers and sisters??

Re: Advice Needed! by ubunja(m): 2:52am On Aug 24, 2019
Since you're Father Christmas can you please send me 1,000 in South African Rands?

Wanna use it for something very urgent.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed! by budaatum: 3:13am On Aug 24, 2019
Me 2k GBp please.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! by divineuk(m): 3:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Please don't even think of sending her that money, she's only playing with you and using you as ATM machine. Even when you said you would stop communicating she didn't even fight back now she wants money she remembers her ATM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed! by kingreign(m): 4:28am On Aug 24, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
I am a guy in my 30’s, very comfortable and good looks. Met this girl couple of months ago at a business function at Asaba.., we chatted etc. Before going back to my base in Lagos, I gave her 20k to come and see me she agreed. Aside that, I have been sending her 10k, 5k non stop for plentora of things.. recharge cards, this and that..

Whenever I ask her to come see me, she will give one reason or the other which I normally brush off, but her financial demands remains constant. It got up to a point that I figured she is playing hard to get, I told her point blank that I won’t communicate again and she said okay! Only for her to send a message yesterday asking that I send her 20k. What do you think my NL brothers and sisters??

Da owo mi, mbok kuno enye okuk mfo aba. Enye idoho interested ke relationship mfo. Enye Imaha fien, ama okuk mfo.
Re: Advice Needed! by Next2Bezee(m): 4:48am On Aug 24, 2019
Send her the 20k.

After that, ask her out, then give her your atm and the pin.

Go back to the village and start doing gateman work, because na there your sense suppose carry you reach.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed! by luvyaself95(m): 5:41am On Aug 24, 2019
See broda broda wey mumu broda wey be ATM...

7 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! by XhosaNostra(f): 6:05am On Aug 24, 2019
The cash cow with the leaking udders/titties grin Stop the cash flow. The end.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 24, 2019
Please how can I unread this?? This is disturbing.

7 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! by SouthSouth1914: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2019
Next2Bezee:
Send her the 20k.

After that, ask her out, then give her your atm and the pin.

Go back to the village and start doing gateman work, because na there your sense suppose carry you reach.

I said opinions/advice not insults! Besides, I can’t go back to the village already came from there grin.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! by SouthSouth1914: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2019
luvyaself95:
See broda
broda wey mumu
broda wey be ATM...

Not really! Sometimes, you too can be nice!
Re: Advice Needed! by SouthSouth1914: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2019
ubunja:
Since you're Father Christmas can you please send me 1,000 in South African Rands?

Wanna use it for something very urgent.

How much is that in Nigerian naira?
Re: Advice Needed! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2019
Sorry op but you're possessed and itll be better you share with your mom or family member

Sorry my foot sef, epe ti moyin op

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! by olac21(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2019
Op, I must admit that your problem is without solution..pls continue to give her the money

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! by Mystic2019: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2019
Hahahaha, men like you still exist? #sigh. Some ladies are shameless though. They are the reason men think every woman acts this way. OP, u no try at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed! by domwas2(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2019
You started the giving to win her heart but you forget not all women thinks like a rat, once you started lavishing money some ladys know there's other motives in mind that's why you giving her money to make her come, she get scared away from ritualist.
Forget about the money, make her fall in love with you first then the rest will be history.
Since you started the giving please give her.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! by luvyaself95(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Not really! Sometimes, you too can be nice!
can and it depend on the person...
Re: Advice Needed! by greatme2good(f): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Are you doing promo or give away... If yes I'm interested please. I take this as a joke cos no man in this country can do such a thing anymore. Men don wise up.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2019
Sometimes I wonder, a grown man will see the signs and yet still fall. It's not hard to put two and two together.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! by ubunja(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

How much is that in Nigerian naira?
about 20K

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed! by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2019
hi op,send me 5k too,if u no follow send me 5k ogun go strike

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed! by chinchonglee(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2019
U don knw wat is goin on, eventuarry

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
Na this kine mumu we dey like jam.

Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Advice Needed! by SouthSouth1914: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
Simplep:
Na this kine mumu we dey like jam.

Receive sense in Jesus name

Because this is a faceless forum doesn’t give you the right to jump at the slightest instance to insult. I do not move with your kind, and you can as well shove your advice down your asss! Goodluck while doing that.
Re: Advice Needed! by SouthSouth1914: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
SmellySperm:
hi op,send me 5k too,if u no follow send me 5k ogun go strike

If you had asked in a polite manner, would have sent you..
Re: Advice Needed! by SouthSouth1914: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
pcguru1:
Sometimes I wonder, a grown man will see the signs and yet still fall. It's not hard to put two and two together.

I didn’t fall.., I only wanted to help, maybe when you get in my shoes you’d understand.
Re: Advice Needed! by SouthSouth1914: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
greatme2good:
Are you doing promo or give away... If yes I'm interested please. I take this as a joke cos no man in this country can do such a thing anymore. Men don wise up.

Sometimes you just wanted to lend a helping hand until you figure that you’re being taken for granted.
Re: Advice Needed! by SouthSouth1914: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
domwas2:
You started the giving to win her heart but you forget not all women thinks like a rat, once you started lavishing money some ladys know there's other motives in mind that's why you giving her money to make her come, she get scared away from ritualist.
Forget about the money, make her fall in love with you first then the rest will be history.
Since you started the giving please give her.

Didn’t see it that way until now. Cheers
Re: Advice Needed! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

I didn’t fall.., I only wanted to help, maybe when you get in my shoes you’d understand.

Never, I'm too smart for that if I help someone it's not someone using my head. Even look at the tone that she's writing to you.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
pcguru1:

Never, I'm too smart for that if I help someone it's not someone using my head. Even look at the tone that she's writing to you.
Perhaps he's helping without wanting anything in return. Purest form of giving
Re: Advice Needed! by carter009(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
You must be joking OP

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Perhaps he's helping without wanting anything in return. Purest form of giving

I will break it down so there's no confusion there's a difference in giving someone money and dealing with a leech. She knows there's nothing there but still hangs to the money that's a leech someone who takes and offers no value. I don't mean sexual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) / 7 Habits Of True Gentleman Thatmake Women Melt / Why Does Everybody Say Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.