Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,842 members, 7,798,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) (53477 Views)

Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja / ‘Atiku’s Disciple’ Rides Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja To Meet Him. Photos / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by OEPHIUS(m): 3:45am On Aug 24, 2019
From this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5376968/kosisochukwu-anioma-kidnappers-kidnap-frank

Daughter of Frank Anioma, a former aide to ex-Governor Chimaroke Nnamani, was reported to have begun allegedly kidnapped but information available have proven this to be false and she has been found. This is a tweet by the police

"Breaking......Kosisochukwu Anioma recently faked to have been kidnapped is now with @policeng_enugu .Reveals that she was not kidnapped but left their house in Enugu to meet with her school boyfriend in owerri https:///N39GusXrhg"

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG_Enugu/status/1165044808030797824?s=19

I am sure her father, family and friends will be glad to know she is okay and safe.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Mynd44: 3:54am On Aug 24, 2019
My reaction to this piece of information

224 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 24, 2019
left their house in Enugu to meet with her school boyfriend in owerri to collect "Dickson"

192 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Salatavor: 3:55am On Aug 24, 2019
Young terrible being. She went to commit fornication and placed innocent people on tension.

Need quality vehicle repairs in Abuja coupled with comprehensive computer diagnosis call: 081 00 66 1236 to book an appointment.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by sonnie10: 3:55am On Aug 24, 2019
Who else is not surprised?

232 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by visijo(m): 3:56am On Aug 24, 2019
Only in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Freshbaba95(m): 3:56am On Aug 24, 2019
sonnie10:
Who else is not surprised?

Me.. grin

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by starbuck(f): 3:56am On Aug 24, 2019
Kai.... I imagine the kind of beating I would receive if I was her cry cry cry definitely not immediately but after the case must have been forgotten...

I trust my parents, they ain't quick at forgetting

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Felixalex(m): 3:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Hmmmmm

Fine young girl, see wetin preeq don do her! See d shape of her

lips, e don de take shape of preeq sucking. God epp this

generation o. The way it is going, next generation people go de

knack for road like dogs and it will be normal

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by greenprince(m): 3:57am On Aug 24, 2019
The regular case again.
Look at her big head angry

At her age my major concerns were my grades and if Sir Alex will start Chicharito ahead of Berbatov

Boyfriend undo your cerebral cortex there.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Electdbahdguy(m): 3:57am On Aug 24, 2019
shocked

When I first saw the kidnap news, I smiled and at same time laughed out loud. You may have asked why??

It's simple. She looked like someone that has been caged all through her life. Most richkids are like that. No freedom like their counterparts.

Meanwhile, I'm sure she's pregnant and as a small girl that she is.... Missing her period prolly for the first time, she had to rush go see the pregnantee in Owerri for possible and quick solution. So therefore, make them run BPT for her immediately.

But if above ain't the case, then why couldn't she wait till school resumes to carry out the dickursion!! Now putting the parents at worry.

Don't bother asking how I know this. NKECHI and Chioma have been spending a whole time at my place even when they are supposed to be in school.

Threesoome made easy!!!!!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by sammyuche(m): 3:58am On Aug 24, 2019
The extent these girls can go for d*ck is amazing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by SimDan95(m): 3:59am On Aug 24, 2019
we all know the NPF are chronic liars, ransom must Ave been paid.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by careytommy37(m): 4:00am On Aug 24, 2019
I no tell you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by flourishing247: 4:05am On Aug 24, 2019
They need to run p test asap. For a girl to make this bold move something is wrong somewhere. Meanwhile they shouldn't have put this picture out there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by dynicks(m): 4:06am On Aug 24, 2019
I no tell una?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 24, 2019
Okk
NORMAL CHARACTERISTIC OF A MAMMAL.

Just like a FEMALE DOG visiting the MALE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by PennywysCares(m): 4:07am On Aug 24, 2019
She has been taken rounds upon rounds while her was there worried.

Confirmed Enugu babe can't disappoint us when it comes to dick game

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by SoftP(m): 4:10am On Aug 24, 2019
What a disgraceful child

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by DaddySimple: 4:10am On Aug 24, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
left their house in Enugu to meet with her school boyfriend in owerri to collect "Dickson"

Sorry please don't call my name anyhow on this forum lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Sprumbaba: 4:10am On Aug 24, 2019
What tha hell?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by meobizy(f): 4:11am On Aug 24, 2019
Lol. E dey happen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by DonBenny77(m): 4:12am On Aug 24, 2019
Dickson be causing confusion ever since i can remember

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:13am On Aug 24, 2019
This young lady don chop Fulani herdsmen kondo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Passionate888: 4:18am On Aug 24, 2019
Journey to Owerri for d i c k. Nice one

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Myhusband(m): 4:19am On Aug 24, 2019
And I dey here dey waste my prayer

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by larry90500(m): 4:20am On Aug 24, 2019
How old are you?
starbuck:
Kai.... I imagine the kind of beating I would receive if I was her cry cry cry definitely not immediately but after the case must have been forgotten...

I trust my parents, they ain't quick at forgetting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by AmNuhRegular(m): 4:22am On Aug 24, 2019
Mynd44:
My reaction to this piece of information

Leeeemaao grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Auxtin85(m): 4:23am On Aug 24, 2019
When they said she was Kidnapped I thought they saw the Kidnapper took her away or they were called for ransom.

Mumu people

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by 9aiboard: 4:24am On Aug 24, 2019
Owerri boys...smh

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals / President Buhari: 51 Civillians, 11 Policemen, 7 Soldiers Died In Unrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.