Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) (49110 Views)

Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke / Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) / Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by MrTrend(m): 4:27am On Aug 24, 2019
A sad end of Joel Essoumam has been recorded who had dreams of conquering the Nigerian music industry.

Many fans and friends were recently thrown into mourning after the Nigerian upcoming rapper better known by his stage name, Cameey, died of cancer.

The fast rising rapper was said to have been battling hepatitis B which later degenerated into cancer of the liver, reports says. He died on Thursday afternoon, August 22.

See His Photos Below;

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/fast-rising-nigerian-rapper-cameey-dies-of-cancer/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 4:32am On Aug 24, 2019
Hmmm...

RIP fast rising rapper

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by Geedy: 4:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Wait o no be Hepatitis B na im dey talk say kill am? Now cancer maybe d one wey we go hear again na Ebola kill am.

Rip to d dead anyway

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by starbuck(f): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
I doubt if it was cancer that killed him but all the same RIP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by Verootip: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hurt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by odeebee: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
May God receive his soul. Painful how his dreams and aspirations got cut short.

Rip Bro

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Something must eventually kill a man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by IgboOsuIpobMUMU: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2019

Ordinary hepatitis

If e con be migraine nkọ cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by katchagboro(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ẹ don go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by Auto200: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Does too much tattoos cause cancer ?? ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by SILVERLINES: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
MY BROTHER TELLS ME THAT TATTOOO CAN CAUSE CANCER

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by vibbb: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Na when person die una go hype am..... angry If I do mistake die and I read or hear anybody hype Soberdrunk' nah spiritual konk that person go collect..... angry

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by Eventaru: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by AdonaiAluminium: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
These days cancer is claiming more lives than ever. May his soul rest in peace.

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs and roof maintenance services etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by YorubaKing: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by Samusu(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Health is Wealth, take care of your health.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by olaszydaruma(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
How you guys ahead of me dey make comments so fast. I dey target first to comment today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by franzis(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
he used to do video skits then with josh2funny & bellokreb 2-3 years back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
he looks like ubi franklin for that 1st pic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by Koga51: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
Auto200:
Does too much tattoos cause cancer ?? ���
Yes it causes cancer. You know how? Doing Tatoos is a high risk factor for contracting or getting infected with Hepatitis B which is a hepatotrophic virus. Hepatitis could then get complicated with Hepatic carcinoma or cancer of the liver. from the report here, he had hepatitis.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by tutudesz: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
You can't live the lifestyle of American rappers with better healthcare here in Nigeria!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
Rest in peace to him.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by Reffone: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
My babe knew him in person he was really a nice guy did a skit then called am a star

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by nblock: 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
Rest On!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
Nairaland and hyping dead people Ehn!! You will think they are related.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by Auto200: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
And I been wan draw tattoo next week! Nna make I use the money drink beer � .abi it causes hepatitis B again? ��
Koga51:
Yes it causes cancer. You know how? Doing Tatoos is a high risk factor for contracting or getting infected with Hepatitis B which is a hepatotrophic virus. Hepatitis could then get complicated with Hepatic carcinoma or cancer of the liver. from the report here, he had hepatitis.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
From Hepatitis to cancer.. bloggers i hail oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by ORIJIN201(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
Most likely cancer of the liver. Hepatitis B is known to solely attack the liver and kill it. The liver eventually dies or becomes cancerous (cancer of the liver). From the picture of the previous thread announcing his death, his stomach was swollen- a physical condition associated with bad liver. Hepatitis B can be gotten from sex, tattoos drawing machine (he obviously has tattoos) and anything that is infected with Hepatitis B that contacts the victim's blood.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by mazizitonene(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
You wan to do hip hop.......gangster style...don forget say you dey naija wey hospital na next to zero......sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameey: Fast-rising Nigerian Rapper Dies Of Cancer (See His Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
He might be rising but not in the class of ’fast’... Those in that category right now includes Rema and Fireboy
Rip to him

MrTrend:

See His Photos Below;

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/fast-rising-nigerian-rapper-cameey-dies-of-cancer/

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukky Ajayi Dies At 82 / DJ Khaled Miami Beach Mansion For Sale For $7.9 Million (n2billion) - Check Pics / #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.