Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi (27174 Views)

Amaechi: No Apology For Siting Transport University In Daura / Buhari Commissions Transport University In Daura, Amaechi, Ganduje, Masari Seen / Daura Transport University, Man Fumes Says Buhari's Madness Is Incomprehensible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Agugbadin: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
FamousMonk:
I just hate this dude..
Maybe its because of his Baldhead .
People with Baldheads are always very wicked..

But your hatred does not affect his good performance. Amaechi is an achiever any time any day
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Emir01: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
UniportAgbero:

Bros, I am from Rivers and I am a PDP member but truth be told no one, none, I repeat NO ONE!!! has achieved half of what Amaechi achieved in his first term alone since Nigeria attained Independence. There is no community in Rivers State that you won't find his model school or hospital. Forget it!!! I am Pro-Wike bit Wike has not even started anything.

I served in Krakrama in Asari toru LG, as small as d community Amaechi built his model school and hospital there. Forget story Amaechi is a good guy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Adeebiwa09(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
fiizznation:
What's wrong in having a transport institution in a country? Or you are just allergic to positive development?

Btw, ameachi is a refined gentleman who I hope will be the president of this country someday. The man has proven time without number that he is hardworking and knows what he is doing. So far he is the best minister in buhari's cabinet

Bros transport University... There are lot of things wrong with it from where I stand around Mobil roundabout. Please enlighten me for the benefit of doubt how many countries in the world have such University? What are the impacts it will make in the country? List 10 course of relevance that will offered in the University? No vex o I just want to know
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by usmandra11(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
Wow i am glad to heard this news thanks Mr rotimi wishing you all the best

Daura people's are very excited for this university

Because now am in Daura home of President

The origin of Hausa peoples

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Biodun556(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
fiizznation:
What's wrong in having a transport institution in a country? Or you are just allergic to positive development?

Btw, ameachi is a refined gentleman who I hope will be the president of this country someday. The man has proven time without number that he is hardworking and knows what he is doing. So far he is the best minister in buhari's cabinet

He is the only igbo politician who has the potential to rule Nigeria not others who are ethnic bigots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by otipoju(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
stormborn28:
10 universities in each state ..that will amount to 360 universities excluding the ones already in existence. Haba Baba!!!!

Exactly.

1. There will be easier access to higher education for nigerias very large population. Less people will be frustrated by JAMB every year and will easily gain admission at the right age.

2. Think of the number of jobs it will create from the building of the schools themselves to the economic growth and development it will bring to the local governments that they are sited in. Transportation, entertainment, accomodation etc.

3.As long as each university has a stadium, It will aid the development of intervarsity sports competitions which is a huge source of revenue for the schools in terms of advertisement and sponsorship from corporate bodies.

4. It will mean more Nigerians will be educated to a higher level which makes it easier to govern. Its not a mystery that Denmark which has the highest literacy rate in the world is one of the best places to live on earth.

If you take time to reason this thing, you will see the immense benefits.

Georgia a state in USA for instance has close to 100 Higher instituitions and Colleges.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Wickedfacts:

In 2016, Amaechi requested for slight amendment to the budget to accommodate the Calabar - Lagos line, but the SE and SS Senators were having problems with Amaechi and wanted to sabotage him, hence they instigated Saraki to refuse.

Now, the Calabar Lagos rail mine was to serve the states in the SE and SS was removed by Saraki.

This same Saraki is the one the SE stupidly supported last election. Talk about supporting your slave master.

Sorry ooo...
Go carry cup nah since you know the game pass me
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
Oddnumber:

Illiterate, how would you know the importance of transportation when you walk like a crab.
Who you dey call illiterate? Abeg shift b4 I transfer aggression gv you ds evening
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
Commentor:

grin
When Fayose was writing letters to China against Railway loans were you not praising him?

Go and ask Fayose for your trains.

It was all APC /PDP to you then.

Please continue.
Ndi iro m plenty, did Fayose write China to stop SE/SS rail line?
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
adekolaelect:
are you still expecting any project there once you know how to play hate politics,bring down your leaders,Beat them up,embarrassing and relegating your leader is what you know best!!!!! it is a pity your leader KANU can't come to fix any Road for you people .sham!!!!! you can't take two things at the same time.once you can sell out yours cheaper price ,In the future can't get it back in higher prises. Now you selfish people want Ameachi to work in favour of you but all what you can do is to humiliate him whenever he need your support not only him but all your leaders and you expect them to die because of you .
If I fart on your head I swear you go loose balance. Who are you comparing with useless South East leaders? Please for fvck sake I m on my own ok
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
fiizznation:
Last I checked, there isn't any railway track in the NE even though majority of them helped in bringing APC to the seat of power, but you don't see them complaining every time. You guys that never voted for APC want to get everything that the party has to offer before the people that voted for them. Things are not done that way.

And even if the railway economic, social values are put into considerable assessment, connecting Lagos(SW) to abuja,kano(north) will be considered first before any other place. Besides most businessmen from the eastern part of Nigeria do carryout their business activities outside the SE. Go figure
You don't take infrastructure to region infested with Boko Haram menace, dey should focus on region dat pump money into the pockets of the nation, how can you disregard the fact that a state like Anambra with the 4th largest economy after Lagos, Rivers and Abuja yet bn deprive FG attention eeh... Reason
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
fiizznation:

I go walk round the hood unclad if he bcom the president but as for bn allergic to positive development as you said I m not but instead site a project in a place where education get worth not a region that doesn't know the importance of education Shekina
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Commentor: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
dirtydiva:
Ndi iro m plenty, did Fayose write China to stop SE/SS rail line?

Sharap.

E dey sweet you dat time.

1 Like

Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by naijajobx: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
hmm
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by johnsonaigbokie(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
Who did we offend to deserve all these? Transport university in Daura when we have not funded the ones already founded
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

What is democracy?

The poverty in Nigeria has messed up our intelligence even to the point of counting infrastructure as democratic dividends. Every region in Nigeria deserves better roads, railroads , electricity and good water supply systems regardless of votes and tribal sentiments. Nigeria would have been a better place if everywhere had solid infrastructure. Our economy would have been operating even better than the western world. We are hurting ourselves by tribal sentiments and religious fanaticism.
adekolaelect:
are you still expecting any project there once you know how to play hate politics,bring down your leaders,Beat them up,embarrassing and relegating your leader is what you know best!!!!! it is a pity your leader KANU can't come to fix any Road for you people .sham!!!!! you can't take two things at the same time.once you can sell out yours cheaper price ,In the future can't get it back in higher prises. Now you selfish people want Ameachi to work in favour of you but all what you can do is to humiliate him whenever he need your support not only him but all your leaders and you expect them to die because of you .

What is democracy?

The poverty in Nigeria has messed up our intelligence even to the point of counting infrastructure as democratic dividends. Every region in Nigeria deserves better roads, railroads , electricity and good water supply systems regardless of votes and tribal sentiments. Nigeria would have been a better place if everywhere had solid infrastructure. Our economy would have been operating even better than the western world. We are hurting ourselves by tribal sentiments and religious fanaticism.

Nobody will listen to the mental health case Nnamdi Kanu and his useless propaganda if this was the case.

1 Like

Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Kamanuozuzu: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
Mc Oluomo to become the Vice Chancellor.
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=Commentor post=81569455]

Sharap.

E dey sweet you dat time.[/quokte]If I land slap on your face eeh I swear your kinsmen might not recognize you again
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Commentor: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=dirtydiva post=81573647][/quote]

As you dey wake your papa for morning.
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by bejeria101(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
Every thing na daura! Is that the latest planet on earth?
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by eki2000(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]this is good initiative
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Same Amaechi that went against Maritime University.
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Aboks(m): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
NIGERIA JAGA JAGA¿
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by adekolaelect(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

What is democracy?

Nobody will listen to the mental health case Nnamdi Kanu and his useless propaganda if this was the case.
Democracy is government of the people and for the people .now government of the people means you people to perform you civic right to put a government in place and for the people means leaders must do thing to make life meaningful to his people .
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Petacephas: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
I think this man is sick upstairs. Must you b a fake to please your boss? Federal universities are suffering already for lack of funds, instead of looking in that direction and seeing how government can make those new universities more functional, you want to please daura man. OK naa, let's go next level. Stupid people, God will expose all of you destroying this country.
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Meti99(m): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
Commentor:

grin
When Fayose was writing letters to China against Railway loans were you not praising him?

Go and ask Fayose for your trains.

It was all APC /PDP to you then.

Please continue.

But they can use their oil to develop other places?
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by Wickedfacts: 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
dirtydiva:
Sorry ooo...
Go carry cup nah since you know the game pass me

Is that the most intelligent thing your brain could come up with?

1 Like

Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by blackgold90(m): 1:40am On Aug 25, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
transport university. it will be a good movement if government can create this in all states to teach all this agbero how to behave. the need to always receive training and lecture. though it does not mean they won't misbehave,but it will reduce. get ur infinix hot6 pro. 30k. 08091689188. Lagos state.

Am disappointed in your comment
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by kayusely70(m): 1:53am On Aug 25, 2019
AkupeMBANO:
i'm a big fan of GEJ. but bringing developments to your own state of origin is what Jonathan could not achieve in 6 bleeping years. bayelsa practically looks like crap. go to ogun state, obj did wonders there, especially in ota. Jonathan messed up big time in this regard seriously.

but honestly speaking, this is the highest truth i will tell this month, mr. Rotimi Amaechi is a hefty asslicker.
GEJ established a federal university at Otuoke.
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:29am On Aug 25, 2019
blackgold90:

Am disappointed in your comment
pls why. explain
Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by chukel(m): 6:56am On Aug 25, 2019
UniportAgbero:

Bros, I am from Rivers and I am a PDP member but truth be told no one, none, I repeat NO ONE!!! has achieved half of what Amaechi achieved in his first term alone since Nigeria attained Independence. There is no community in Rivers State that you won't find his model school or hospital. Forget it!!! I am Pro-Wike bit Wike has not even started anything.
may you live long and prosperity locate you for being truthful.

2 Likes

Re: Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi by NomzyJust(m): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2019
The same company blacklisted by World Bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / 5 Reasons Why Goodluck Jonathan Was Defeated In 2015 Election By Postingday.com / Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.