Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,320 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 PM

N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG (27663 Views)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited / How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by ednut1(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2019
To be slayed by bandits
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Sonnobax15(m): 8:17am On Aug 24, 2019
After 4-5 years in one hectic university,na community police dem wor tay end up...issokay..
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by 12345baba(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2019
Hope there children would be among
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by joytothewise(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2019
So the blood of innocent corpers can be use as the problem caused by the government?? So this is what celebrating?? I taya for youths sef

2 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Femijohn198: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2019
if FG do it,it will be a good development planned.

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Mekanus(m): 8:22am On Aug 24, 2019
Mtcheeeew!! Rubbish
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by MrBONE2(m): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2019
Kaydans:
Will they be giving guns?

No Guwara Guwara would be given grin

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Sirseedorf(m): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2019
Good development.

for me it's a wise decision by the federal government .
it's my opinion though, and don't quote me because of it please because their many Naysayers now .
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by descartes400: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2019
EXLOVER:
If I'm become president first I'm going to recruit new policemen, one month after i will sack all the old police men, police need Bsc holders and BA holders.

The current Nigerian policemen are very dirty, uneducated, smelling, ogogoro smoking set of miscreant. Majority of their uniform has turn from Black to Brown.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Wanity(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2019
kerzhim:
This will be a wonderful gesture if it can be achieved.

I think you should be the first to risk your life before you allow others to follow

Although is a good development I don't support any of my family members to apply for this under this hot environment of Nigeria

They also have life like you and me you know how your government treat people's lives like animals

I don't trust anything that involves politicians in Nigeria
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by LZAA: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2019
Afamed and must be recruited grin
Sai baba grin
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo gwarotango

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2019
LZAA:
Afamed and must be recruited grin
Sai baba grin
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo gwarotango
supported.
They must stand up and defend their kwontry Nigger-area grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by LZAA: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2019
immhotep:

supported.
They must stand up and defend their kwontry Nigger-area grin grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by masseratti: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2019
Sultanchidi:
You mean corpers will be posted to another man's land, where they don't know anything about the environment or even speak the local language as community police. To me this is a suicide mission
I tìre for people making policies for Nigerian Government, the aim of community police is to engage people that knows the territory not someone from outside, that's why it's called "community" not "foreign" police.

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Sirseedorf(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2019
Half bread is better than none, this can still curb the unemployment rate though not all the corpers will enrolled to it but still some will still be part of it .

cheers ...
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by murphyrichy(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2019
They should start the stuff nah, its long overdue... Hope the payment will still come from FG not state govts.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by GoldenSon007: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2019
kuuljay:
Five years in university with dreams of working in shell and nnpc,then they hand you cutlass to be scouting forest for Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers with AK47.

Lol na their kid wet abroad they will go bring to confront them idiot fellows grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by adecz: 8:34am On Aug 24, 2019
shocked

In these times of hardened, fearless
criminals that kill policemen & Soldiers,
you want Corpers to go & police communities.

You can as well deploy them Maiduguri,
Zamfara, Katsina, Rivers & federal highways
to police herdsmen.

Dem wan finish poor man pikin from
Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by GoldenSon007: 8:35am On Aug 24, 2019
EXLOVER:
If I'm become president first I'm going to recruit new policemen, one month after i will sack all the old police men, police need Bsc holders and BA holders.

The current Nigerian policemen are very dirty, uneducated, smelling, ogogoro smoking set of miscreant. Majority of their uniform has turn from Black to Brown.

Boss you dey vess oooo
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by vanunu: 8:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Tamasaba:
This is goodnews

This is not goodnews, what we want is state police with constitutional backing not this rubbish, where the central govt will be controlling community police.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by TruthinAction: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2019
Except they are given guns and trained on how to use them, they will become easy prey to herdsmen and other criminals.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Barryseal: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2019
They want to kill corpers or what? Those that died durring elections never do them?
You wsnt to ask corpers to settle disputes, effect arrests, pursue criminals in an unknown land where you send am?
The policy makers in Nigeria think from their anus.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by vanunu: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2019
Sultanchidi:
You mean corpers will be posted to another man's land, where they don't know anything about the environment or even speak the local language as community police. To me this is a suicide mission

It is very clear that the govt don't want insecurity to stop, what stops them from setting up state police.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by awa(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2019
Hope their children will be part of the Community Policing....Just looking for innocent to put in the harms way. People should be mindful of what they are wishing for.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Kelamma(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2019
kuuljay:
Five years in university with dreams of working in shell and nnpc,then they hand you cutlass to be scouting forest for Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers with AK47.[quote]
This is so hilarious grin. I couldn't stop laughing.......but check am guy, at all at all na em bad pass. Half bread is better than puff puff for person wey wan drink tea.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Divineayo(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2019
Na wa o, after years on the university , irrespective of what you studied, Dem go give you stick and taser to dey guard community. See how some graduates sef dey happy. Na so poverty trap dey start

2 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Mummymahdi(f): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2019
Sultanchidi:

community policing means policing around ur community. Npower itself nobody is posted to another state to serve, we are not talking of NYSC NO. staying WITHIN the community that u are more conversant with , NPOWER stick to proximity of ur state of resident. it must b where u are staying or ur state of origin that's been guaranteed
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Rebuke: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2019
kerzhim:
This will be a wonderful gesture if it can be achieved.

Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by gabsmilez(m): 9:10am On Aug 24, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/n-power-beneficiaries-corpers-to-be-recruited-as-community-policemen-fg/
6 month rugged trained recruited soldiers are dying like chiken what more to just NYSC corper who under went 3 weeks partial orientation, i smell mass genoside

2 Likes

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2019
This is a reoccurring news we keep hearing.....this may never happen at the end, trust naija
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by 9ty4our: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2019
Mumu you want to send people children to die.. How much do they know the community they are to police knowing fully well it might be their first time in that community.. You should think of sending your own children with sticks to a gun fight..
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by SirLakes: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2019
kuuljay:
Five years in university with dreams of working in shell and nnpc,then they hand you cutlass to be scouting forest for Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers with AK47.
Lol grin

We will help una lace the cutlass n baseball stick with small jaz nah

Start warming up ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State / NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.