Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? (1570 Views)

Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Not Your Head, Not Your Blood. No Evil Will Befall You And Your Family. / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by Ihedinobi3: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
McCoy662:
I think this is the latest version to validate and justify the story. but the truth is, apart from Noah's, were all pure humans spared and how did the nephilim came to be, cos they were not included in the story of creation, and humans were all supposed to begot pure humans.
Also, why did the almighty God have to go through such rigorous process just to kill, couldn't he have spoke a word or stop them from breeding.
As my post and the Bible obviously said, only Noah and his family were spared.

As my post also clearly said, the Nephilim were born by human women to rebel angels.

The Almighty God wanted to do it that way. Do you have a better idea how things should have gone? What makes yours a better idea?
Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by MrPresident1: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
The story of Noah is the story of how the whole world became mad and how a few people were protected from this madness
Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by jcross19: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

GOD brought the male and female animals to Noah. It's clearly written in the bible. Feeding thousands of animals for many months in a giant ship is not a problem at all. Afterall modern cruise ships do thesame for thousands of customers for a long time.

I bet your kinds would've told us the story of soddom and Gomorrah was a myth if it hadn't been verified.

reason like mature mind! what about the antatical animals? huh they are some bears and wolves that lives in the ice so God brought those animals from that part of the world?
Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by jcross19: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
NoFap123:
The story of the flood is the biggest B.S I ever heard.
How do you explain the facts that animals that survive on same food web/ food chain suddenly became friends eg.
Lion --> Goat, both starting posting about Ronaldo and Messi or wait, I figured Buhari and GEJ.
How on Earth was Noah able to fit in all living organism including those living at the bottom of the ocean where sun rays can't get to?
How do you reconcile the fact that a whale, male and female alone could had capsized the ark but this didn't happen, don't tell me there is nothing God can't do.
If they flood strory really happened, majority of our planet would be inhabitable except maybe Africa to a large extent.
One more thing, if the story is true, how then die sin re-enter the earth knowing well that those saved were righteous?
If you believe this, then your gullibility should be in the Guinness book of record
the story is a fabel or tale! and is not real!!!.

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by jcross19: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

As my post and the Bible obviously said, only Noah and his family were spared.

As my post also clearly said, the Nephilim were born by human women to rebel angels.

The Almighty God wanted to do it that way. Do you have a better idea how things should have gone? What makes yours a better idea?
there are alots of holes in that story! only because we Christians are afraid to question the authenticity of the story because of the threat of hell fire! but the truth is that Noah story is not true! they are some bible stories that just mere fable!!!!.

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by Ihedinobi3: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
jcross19:
there are alots of holes in that story! only because we Christians are afraid to question the authenticity of the story because of the threat of hell fire! but the truth is that Noah story is not true! they are some bible stories that just mere fable!!!!.
What holes do you see in the story?
Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by jcross19: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

What holes do you see in the story?
you will see it because they have blinded you!!!.
Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by orunto27: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2019
That God's Riches, Wealth, Power, Might, Honour, Glory, Majesty and Worship might be seen, feared and respected.

After 10 wonderful Miracles, Pharaoh still pursued The Israelites till he perished in The Red Sea. The same essence as the Flood.

The Phillistines never left fighting the Israelites and humiliating them till the small boy, David, full of Prayers catapaulted their Giant into Sheol. The same essence as the Flood.
Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by LordReed(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2019
orunto27:
That God's Riches, Wealth, Power, Might, Honour, Glory, Majesty and Worship might be seen, feared and respected.

After 10 wonderful Miracles, Pharaoh still pursued The Israelites till he perished in The Red Sea. The same essence as the Flood.

The Phillistines never left fighting the Israelites and humiliating them till the small boy, David, full of Prayers catapaulted their Giant into Sheol. The same essence as the Flood.

There is no evidence that any of these things happened just like there is no evidence that a global flood happened.

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by orunto27: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
That is why there is God for there is no Evidence that ODUDUWA was a Nephilim. Only The Inspiration of The Holy Spirit gives us The Faith. And if you are not an Atheist, believe That.
Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by Ihedinobi3: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
jcross19:
you will see it because they have blinded you!!!.
I'm not sure what you expect of me. Why would you address yourself to me to make such a wild claim if you are not able to or willing to substantiate it? Did you expect my posts to pander to your prefered fantasies?
Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by OtemAtum: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
LordReed:

Let's even agree the story is true. It would show that the god Yahweh, is probably not as powerful as he makes himself out to be or that he is weakening as the years go by. Look at it, the being who made humans from dust can't wipe the slate clean and start again? Instead, he relies on a man to spend 120years building a boat, this god that made heaven and earth in 6 days? Then look how his power is manifested later on, he is reduced to changing water into wine or walking on water, magicians of today do even more fantastic feats than that and even today Yahweh's power is so diminished you have to squint and cork your head to one side before you can see the so-called miracles.
grin
Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
NoFap123:
The story of the flood is the biggest B.S I ever heard.
How do you explain the facts that animals that survive on same food web/ food chain suddenly became friends eg.
Lion --> Goat, both starting posting about Ronaldo and Messi or wait, I figured Buhari and GEJ.
How on Earth was Noah able to fit in all living organism including those living at the bottom of the ocean where sun rays can't get to?
How do you reconcile the fact that a whale, male and female alone could had capsized the ark but this didn't happen, don't tell me there is nothing God can't do.
If they flood strory really happened, majority of our planet would be inhabitable except maybe Africa to a large extent.
One more thing, if the story is true, how then die sin re-enter the earth knowing well that those saved were righteous?
If you believe this, then your gullibility should be in the Guinness book of record

Let me clear your doubt this naive human being
God instructed Noah to pick only the deluxe animals. Clean ones especially for they do not ravage.
God Destroyed the world to eradicate sin. He didn't expect the creation he made be filled with such ungodliness so had to do it. He then realized the heart of Man is wicked and sin will prevail in our lives. No matter how holy our community is, Satan finds a way to manipulate one's mind.
That's why God instilled conscience in us to be able to differentiate wrong from right and good from bad. He gave us a choice to do good.

So Mr if u have a doubt about God's Wonders and Creation is because you were influenced by people who do not believe or u weren't brought up in God's words.
The world is evolving. The mind of men in the ancient years is different from this millennium. We think differently(scientifically) and that's why sometimes we question God's judgement
Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by LordReed(m): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2019
Anekeu:

God instructed Noah to pick only the deluxe animals. Clean ones especially for they do not ravage.
God Destroyed the world to eradicate sin. He didn't expect the creation he made be filled with such ungodliness so had to do it. He then realized the heart of Man is wicked and sin will prevail in our lives. No matter how holy our community is, Satan finds a way to manipulate one's mind.
That's why God instilled conscience in us to be able to differentiate wrong from right and good from bad. He gave us a choice to do good.

So Mr if u have a doubt about God's Wonders and Creation is because you were influenced by people who do not believe or u weren't brought up in God's words.
The world is evolving. The mind of men in the ancient years is different from this millennium. We think differently(scientifically) and that's why sometimes we question God's judgement

Why then is there no evidence for this event?
Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by NoFap123: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2019
Anekeu:

God instructed Noah to pick only the deluxe animals. Clean ones especially for they do not ravage

@bolded, kindly explain how most predators survived till date.
Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by Dantedasz(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Watching the Christians wriggling on this thread is just hilarious.... grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by Dantedasz(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmmm.
Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Obadiah77:
let's even agree for once that the story was true. Of what use was the flood if it wouldn't eradicate sin and evil people?if the intention of God was not to eradicate sin and evil, then of what use was it?

It has to do with a case in the spiritual realms, you can't learn this on social media.

Go and ask Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist? by orunto27: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
NOAH'S FLOOD WAS A SECOND CHANCE GIVEN TO HUMANS TO ENABLE US QUALIFY FOR THE COMING NEW JERUSALEMS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Year Five U.I. Medical Student Abandoned Studies To Yield To God’s Call / Another Example Of Jws Tempering With Bible / How Sinful Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.