Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria (2409 Views)

Police Stray Bullet Kills Man Sending Money Via POS To Wife / Western Union Transfer: Is This Real? / (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by luiscarter(m): 6:39am On Aug 24, 2019
Based on the recent arrests made by the FBI which involved internet fraudulent activities made by Nigerians. It is said to be one of the largest scam activity in the USA.
It is currently reported that from January to june 2019, Americans have lost $1.1 billion on fruad, which arrests are still been made. It has come to our notice that western union services are restricting their citizens from sending money to Nigeria in order to protect them from been duped again.

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by judgementyard(m): 6:41am On Aug 24, 2019
Naija don cast finish grin grin grin
E don red grin

3 Likes

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by donsola(m): 6:42am On Aug 24, 2019
Na Buhari cause am!

2 Likes

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by dangotesmummy: 6:44am On Aug 24, 2019
This is what happens when supposed adults who should know better glorify Yahoo

This is not funny and I don't find it funny either because yorubas say when a child is doing something bad and the child is not warned or stopped by his parents even the neighbors or other people who don't know or have any business in the crime he committed will not rest

This is the repercussions now.other people involved in legit businesses, people traveling for schooling,work and other things will not have a peaceful stay or have a rough encounter traveling.these people don't even realize the problem and havoc they've created for other Nigerians

It's not even just about catching the Yahoo boys,it's deeper than that

6 Likes

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by sweetval: 6:47am On Aug 24, 2019
Kassala don burst. grin
Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by TUANKU(m): 6:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Everywhere don spoil.

1 Like

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by hisgrace090: 6:51am On Aug 24, 2019
This singular arrest means so many bad things to Nigeria and they've started unfolding one after another.

1 Like

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by Konkonbiloo: 6:51am On Aug 24, 2019
Chio!!!!!!!! Naija don cast.. Abeg I won collect free transfer commot this country, I Don tire. Our name Don spoil finish...

1 Like

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by Kingosytex(m): 6:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Oh boy!!!!! Naija don cast finish o!!!!

This one na double wahala.

1 Like

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by sinaj(f): 6:59am On Aug 24, 2019
Great news!

I hope those celebrities supporting yahoo and the so called marlians will keep the same energy.

This is just the begining.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by chiommy123(f): 7:00am On Aug 24, 2019
This is not right cos it'll affect genuine business men and women and families that their relations may want to send some money btw Some banks aid this Yahoo people they should be arrested too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by olu77(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Well we are trending for the wrong reason again Lord please let this cup pass over us. It will get to a point when we'll have no other choice than to give everything it will take to build the country.
Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by CanadaOrBust: 7:03am On Aug 24, 2019
Who needs Western Union. There are dozens of other money sending companies cheaper and better

3 Likes

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by EuroBoy007(m): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2019
Yahoo boys right now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny enough these guys collect d cash through Ghana n other African countries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by daddytime(m): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2019
One of the expected ripple effects of course.

It is criminal to be a Nigerian right now...

What to do?

Every Nigerian of good standing needs to rise up, speak up and tell on these dingbats who know nothing else than stealing from hardworking people to live ostentatious lifestyles and making the legitimate hustlers suffer for their insatiable greed.
Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by ovieigho(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2019
sinaj:
Great news!

I hope those celebrities supporting yahoo and the so called marlians will keep the same energy.

don’t mind them
Nigeria is a huge joke sef
Efcc arrested someone and he got out of on bail only to be gallivanting around ! If i may ask when is is naira Marley next court date
Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by sinaj(f): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2019
ovieigho:
don’t mind them
Nigeria is a huge joke sef
Efcc arrested someone and he got out of on bail only to be gallivanting around ! If i may ask when is is naira Marley next court date

Case that will be swept under the carpet? Smh
Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by Darammliveth(m): 7:34am On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=CanadaOrBust post=81551511]Who needs Western Union. There are dozens of other money sending companies cheaper and better[/quote

Please bro tell me which other means that is cheaper and easier ]
Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by Flyingngel(m): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2019
What do you expect; when we worship money in this country pass God.
Immediately a person start showing his lavish life styles on social media you start seeing sentences like
'' Baba you the Boss, god bless your hustle.''
''god will continue to bless you''.
'' Baba bless me pls''
''Baba anybody that envy you will die of stroke '' e.t.c.
Nobody care to ask '' how do you make this money you are throwing around''?
Try asking they will term you ''bad belle''
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 24, 2019
Very good.
More stringent measures
Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by Gudiza(m): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2019
They have done it again.
Another Landmark achievement from the developers..
They keep being ahead of us.
Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by Maverickking1(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2019
sinaj:
Great news!

It's funny how you only look at things from one perspective. You do know it's not a good thing right?
Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by Asquare84(m): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2019
See were this Ibo's have landed Nigeria
Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by CanadaOrBust: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=Darammliveth post=81552155][/quote]

Well, La Nacional, Transferwise, are better, cheaper, moneygram,there are too many. See below.

Also u can give someone dollars for me and I’ll give your people naira in Nigeria

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by ManTiger(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2019
They simply don't want to do business with Nigeria
Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2019
When I TOLD people that the US can shut down the INTERNET over AFRICA, they said "who be the US"...?
ALWAYS LOUD-MOUHTHING, yet nothing to show.

CHARACTERISTICS of a BLACKMAN;
- dirty
- harsh
- crafty
- greedy
- poverty
- wasteful
- religious
- unkempt.
- tribalistic.
- insincerity.
- impatient.
- aggressive
- destructive.
- wickedness
- complicated.
- shortsighted.
- disorganized.
- loud mouthed.
- proud and empty.
For the TRUTH will always be bitter

1 Like

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2019
Hahahahahaha. Picker must not die ooooo. Hahahahhaha
Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by Viserion: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2019
Now it is finished for Nigeria..

Make them just sell this country thats all...

meanwhile i sell data...check my signature

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by Lamasta(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2019
grin
Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by iammo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
grin

swegbe people, with the advent of giftcards and cryptocurrency their lonely gullible citizens are still vulnerable.... they are too quick to label a country of 200 million people for a crime of less than 80 greedy folks

Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by icenti: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Well, La Nacional, Transferwise, are better, cheaper, moneygram,there are too many. See below.

Also u can give someone dollars for me and I’ll give your people naira in Nigeria

Share link to the site abeg
Re: Western Union Bans Americans From Sending Money To Nigeria by coolh3ad(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
Who still Dey use westy collect money?....

(1) (Reply)

In A Commercial Car And This Man Ejaculated On This Lady / Zombies Of Nairobi / Army treating warri boys to rape their mothers n sisters Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.