Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time (28745 Views)

Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow / Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by Teejayphillip(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2019
Must u loud every every? All dis celeb sef

Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by dejio42(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2019
Good 4 him. God bless the unborn child
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by hammerFC: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2019
better luck next time, i feel for u.
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by hammerFC: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2019
By the way, i hope say u and Don Jazzy no be illuminanti?

no ritual things, otherwise, i no feel for u Oooo grin

I can't fit for cultist/ritualist. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by Realfrankie(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2019
Don't forget to also tell us how you had sex
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by tohyorsih(f): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2019
YorubaKing:

Ms. Falila Ketan cool

Yes oo! emi ni yen

1 Like

Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2019
pfadom:
Speak on for your village people and unfriendly are hearing.

Idiot! Some husbands are just kids! What has he gained by divulging such personal info?
Why are you pained? Or are you one of them? If una try it again this time eh, holy ghoooooost! Fire!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by toprealman: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2019
Anything to trend. Stay together as Mohit, you no gree....no see yourself.
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by Oluwakaxyode: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2019
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2019
pfadom:

Idiot! Some husbands are just kids! What has he gained by divulging such personal info?
Which village people Abi na him

Make him no shall use this pikin again!!!
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by RexTramadol1: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2019
Nobodyperson:
This man used he's son for ritual.
Take it or leave it.

That's why he's rich like Dangote I guess

Next time before typing, use lense to know if it's good and sensible in your eye before posting

To all those shouting village people

Few months time can be 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

Let the village people start permutation and combination

And Bishop Oyedepo too go dey check their odd

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by seyoops4u: 11:31am On Aug 24, 2019
do you've an Android App ?

GistOffer:
D'banj has announced that he is going to be a father again, 14 months after losing his son Daniel Jr. in a sad domestic accident that occurred at his Ikoyi home.

The Nigerian superstar singer in an interview with OAP Shopsy of Beat FM London, thanked everyone that supported him throughout the trying time. He revealed that he only went for therapy once with his wife Didi Lineo, but stopped going after it brought up a lot.

D'banj said that he never thought of losing a child ever and the incident really broke him. He added that he is going to be a father in few months after praying for restoration after the sad incident.

The former Mohits singer also hinted on having a two-part series album. He said one part of the album talked about the challenges he faced when he lost his son, while the other part is his "everyday" rhythm.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/dbanj-announces-hes-going-to-be-a-father-in-few-months
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by IamCharles123: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2019
pfadom:

See them, Typical Nigerians, always thinking upside down.
As if pregnancy and child is something anyone can hide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by hightempo(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2019
wink2015:

I hope D'banj will be more security conscious this time !

EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER ! says an english teacher.

WHO NO GO NO KNOW O !
Experience is a worst teacher..... Wisdom is a better teacher than experience
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by PureFace1(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2019
Congratulation
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by segun18(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2019
Dapo you should have been more discreet.

However ,I wish you and your Wife well.She will deliver easily in Jesus name.

May God preserve your life and that of your family.

It is well

1 Like

Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2019
This news just lifted my spirit and made me happy for inexplicable reasons. Congrats in advance Ski'Banj!
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by vibre: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2019
Illuminati will soon ask him to bring this one too just like he brought the first one

1 Like

Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by Burgerlomo: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by olaszydaruma(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2019
I hope it's not with another baby mama
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by Nobaboons(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Hope he doesn't use this one for rituals.
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by Dudeladude(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
IamCharles123:

See them, Typical Nigerians, always thinking upside down.
As if pregnancy and child is something anyone can hide.
i dont knw u bt it seems ur d only one here with sense and a funtioning brain..God bless u oo, shey dem dey hide belle ni..

1 Like

Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
Africans. Nothing like village people, you fools. And if there is, fûck em. They can't do shit.
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
ekestic1976:

B'isu eniyan Ba "funfun," not "ta"!

You're karid, bro.

Oh thanks.
Besides I'm a lady

1 Like

Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by KingGBsky(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
pfadom:

Why are you so pained to take the matter so personal. He is a celebrity. That is their lives. They mostly love it for the world. Learn that and get used to it Pained soul.
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by omohlexy: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
pfadom:

villager! Not everyone is superstitious like you. Some people are too exposed for such garbage. He is a celebrity and always on spot light. Even if he hides it, bloggers will help him. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by Dudeladude(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
tohyorsih:
Foolish man angry
is he d cause of ur frustration
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by tohyorsih(f): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
Dudeladude:
is he d cause of ur frustration

Ever heard of google?
Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by Aboks(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
Another sacrifice loading...

Re: D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time by shegie(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
u are not real dbanj

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities At Pasuma's 50th Birthday Party (Photos) / Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.