Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? (66790 Views)

Three Nigerians Indicted Over $6m Fraud In US / EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by thelastmediator: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Until we embrace honest living in this country, we'll hardly make any significant progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Biingoo: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Na this ones dey make legit hustler like me feel we're lazy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Oem18(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2019
grin grin grin
Fifty shades of Christian chuckwu Grey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Tellemall: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2019
daddytime:
And he was being celebrated, revered and hailed to the high heavens as a hardworking, smart and generous philanthropist, while the original legitimate hard workers will be looked down upon and probably bounced from that same event.

As we write here, so many like him are still being worshipped today in our neighborhoods and even places of worships.

This is the sad reality to how low we have descended as a nation and people.

Problem is Nigerians worship at the altar of money. Money is everything to them. They can remove heads, hands and betray their own families for money. It doesn't matter if it is legitimate money or not. They are ready to scam, kill, rob and destroy just to get this money and power. Poor societal values.

Shallow comments such as "money stops nonsense" "get money the girls will come" are all from people who do not have and cannot understand money.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Ozana77(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by luminouz(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2019
There are still many like him,even here on NL.
undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Toscarel: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2019
it all boils down to impressing some lazy self entitled olosho

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Oem18(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2019
nwamabo247:
Good morning dear nairalanders.please i need ur help.see below.
Search for Scoan on Google

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2019
All of them will immediately delete the social media pages. All those money spraying wedding and birthday shakara photos and videos will be burned. Affidavits will be sworn to declare that they no more remain the enlisted names. Safe travel destinations will be put on a scale of preference to spend their ill gotten wealth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2019
His head is flat grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by sacramento1212: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2019
Tellemall:

Problem is Nigerians worship at the altar of money. Money is everything to them. They can remove heads, hands and betray their own families for money. It doesn't matter if it is legitimate money or not. They are ready to scam, kill, rob and destroy just to get this money and power. Poor societal values.

Shallow comments such as "money stops nonsense" "get money the girls will come" are all from people who do not have and cannot understand money.

You are a Nigerian i believe so generalising i think isn't right except you also worship money. It should be some or some parts of the country Nigeria worships money more than their creator and will do anything to get it. I'm in no way saying money isn't good but earn it legitimately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by dalass(f): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Uteghe:
grin Which tribe is he from?

NCAN President grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by idonhammer: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2019
Crimecity:
See the way he was spraying it more than the actual owners.. Chai..

Say no to fraud

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by jaxxy(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2019
If u can’t logically explain ur wealth go and sit down. We don’t want to hear of it.

The Tribal bigots will feed on this as usual.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by azikiweironsi(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Uteghe:

grin grin hmmm oh boy be careful o.
They will soon come after you now. As for me, I don comot grin grin. Bye bye

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by jrusky(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2019
Sorry why making mockery of big deal out of this? I'm not supporting yahoo or fraudster infact they must be ruthlessly dealt with but haven't said that does not necessarily mean no one can spend his money as he want or to be exposing everybody who are spending their money as they want to FBI or whatever.

Moreover that good for nothing Trump should be the last leader any Africa nation should coporate with in any term he and his govt don't deserve it.

I repeat again anyone involve in fraud should receive no mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by DSoj(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2019
These idiots that make we legit people look lazy.
They should rot in jail

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Sterope(f): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2019
That expatriate does not have sense

Most people's dress sense and taste change when they start making more money. That applies to home and abroad. Even abroad, some of them feel larger than life itself. It is called being human

Teewhy2:
The truth is many who work hard and made their money legitimately will not be spending money the way these people use it for show off in parties, am still looking for a day where Dangote, Otedola, Ovia will be spray cash like this in parties.
I was in discussion with an expatriate here in Lagos and he said it is very easy to know when a Nigerian employee start making extra money from a company that their dress sense and taste will change and they will become loud even more than people who earns more than them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Sterope(f): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2019
Why are you talking from both sides of your mouth?

Are you saying they shouldn't make mockery of a fraud who made mockery of others?

I don't like Trump or the US but my feelings for them doesn'tmean we should support crime.

jrusky:
Sorry why making mockery of big deal out of this? I'm not supporting yahoo or fraudster infact they must be ruthlessly dealt with but haven't said that does not necessarily mean no one can spend his money as he want or to be exposing everybody who are spending their money as they want to FBI or whatever.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Beface(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2019
In Fela voice, ITT (International Thief Thief). I don't blame them for one bit, the society way we find our self place much value on money than any other thing. Their families and friends knows most of them are scammers, yet their celebrate them. Even those way dey carry Cocaine go Indonesia know say the penalty na death but their go still risk am. When money become a God these is the kind of results you get. The book of wisdom says, the love of money is the root of evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by stormborn28(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....

OP Gbe body eehh....shaku leke ....Oya. Zanku Zanku...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Only thieves spray money that has not been earned through hardwork....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by TheDestroyer: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Useless people, you'd steal money and be publicly displaying it just to intimidate and oppress your fellow hardworking tribes men.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by WorWorBoy: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Uteghe:
he's from where the sun never shine. The hard working Jews from Ugandan. grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by steppin: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2019
Yoruba media no go let us hear word again.
Meanwhile, their own special people get shrines all over the place, and they pretend like it's not there.
When the police finally makes arrest, they try to suppress the news and give it a soft landing.
Tu eh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by duni04(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2019
Teewhy2:
The truth is many who work hard and made their money legitimately will not be spending money the way these people use it for show off in parties, am still looking for a day where Dangote, Otedola, Ovia will be spray cash like this in parties.
I was in discussion with an expatriate here in Lagos and he said it is very easy to know when a Nigerian employee start making extra money from a company that their dress sense and taste will change and they will become loud even more than people who earns more than them.
The Otedola that you mentioned, you think he didn't make his money from scamming Nigeria with fake and inflated subsidy claims? And all the manipulation him and his brokers and market markers did with Forte shares on the stock exchange?
See most Nigerians, even the ones at the highest levels, are thieves and criminals. It's the unfortunate ones that get caught.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by Stevewonder004(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Nigeria Amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by hyperflex(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2019
Black people always eager to show off like the music videos. Awon eyan LuaLua cousin Lau Lau. Wearing a chinchilla coat gonna put a target on ya back. Anyways many of them know what they did and know they could goto prison so they spend money like they wld die the next day. Problem is u spend money n turn up as a fraud you lose all the respect. Many Naija boys out there just doing fraud to get by n all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? by mcayomind: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2019
Where Is Reno Omokri?... i think he got something to tell us about igbo people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items / Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta / Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.