Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! (1419 Views)

Earn 10% to 20% Of Your Capital Monthly Very Safe / My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) / This App Will Get You Steady 10% Weekly... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by SirEmmyP: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2019
Make a one-time investment and earn 10% in a week forever. Platform is new, take advantage! The good news is that you can quit anytime and your deposit will be returned within 24 hours.

To learn more, check my signature.
Re: Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by cryptoreum: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2019
How legit is this? I just sent you an email.
Re: Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2019
If you love yourself and your hard earned money, you'd stay away from this thread and all the lies it entails.

The OP is a scammer sent straight from hell!!! Do not believe anything he posts here. Even the fool that dropped a comment above me is in league with him. They all work together! Do not contact any one of them.

If they promise you a million dollars every minutes for the rest of your life, tell them to go and give that to their miserable family.

I've said mine and I hope y'all listen. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by cryptoreum: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mysteriouz:
[s]If you love yourself and your hard earned money, you'd stay away from this thread and all the lies it entails.

The OP is a scammer sent straight from hell!!! Do not believe anything he posts here. Even the fool that dropped a comment above me is in league with him. They all work together! Do not contact any one of them.

If they promise you a million dollars every minutes for the rest of your life, tell them to go and give that to their miserable family.

I've said mine and I hope y'all listen. Shalom![/s]

Trash! Leave me out of your trash and post proof if you have issue with the op
Re: Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
cryptoreum:

Trash! Leave me out of your trash and post proof if you have issue with the op
You are legitimately mad!

2 Likes

Re: Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by SirEmmyP: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Have replied with payment proof attached. Pls ignore idiots who are out to cause problems
Re: Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by peachesandcream: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Your father!! Wretched scammer

1 Like

Re: Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Your father, mother and your whole fvcking family are the ones you're calling an idiot not me.

Bastards!
Re: Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
peachesandcream:
Your father!! Wretched scammer
They are both scammers bruh. Wretched hungry mofos
Re: Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by SirEmmyP: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Peach and mysterious both of you should carry your madness out of my thread
Re: Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by SirEmmyP: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2019
Making baseless accusations without proof
Re: Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by SirEmmyP: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2019
No nothing but hatred, better carry your problem to the person that provoked you if na your gf go meet her, pls be warned
Re: Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by SirEmmyP: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2019
I promoted a platform that just paid me, if you are not interested move on instead of d madness you're displaying, if you say they're scam post evidence so we can learn. If no evidence, better carry your dead body out of my thread
Re: Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2019
You know who you are and that's a Bastard Fraud! Fvck you and your entire useless family. Una go soon die
Re: Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2019
He said he promoted a platform that just paid him.. Go and refer your damn family to also get paid.

You ain't scamming anyone here, I can assure you of that. I'll be your nemesis to hell and back.

Bastard idiot
Re: Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by SirEmmyP: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2019
Mysteriouz:
He said he promoted a platform that just paid him.. Go and refer your damn family to also get paid.

You ain't scamming anyone here, I can assure you of that. I'll be your nemesis to hell and back.

Bastard idiot

It's now obvious you're just out to cause trouble, u hvnt post evidence of my dealings with u, only insults and rants, i thnk I hv to ignore you as it's obvious you're trolling.

I've important things to do than arguing with a troll
Re: Invest Once And Earn 10% Weekly Forever, 100% Legit! by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2019
SirEmmyP:

It's now obvious you're just out to cause trouble, u hvnt post evidence of my dealings with u, only insults and rants, i thnk I hv to ignore you as it's obvious you're trolling.

I've important things to do than arguing with a troll
Important things to do like scamming people right? You'll die hungry!

You know who you are. Its just that fraudsters like your fvcking self never admits to who y'all really are.

Go and feed your family if you have any legit scheme that pays you. Or better still, go and scam them as that's all you do.

Still, no one is gonna fall victim to you here. I'm here for all innocent nairalanders.

Shameless hungry waste of intercourse. *spits*

(1) (Reply)

Reviews On Paymyrent Fintec Product / Wise Nigerians, Are You Prepared For US Dollars Collapse? / Make 5 To 1013% Of Your Investment (risk Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.