Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions (4700 Views)

Buy Your Hybrid Carburetor For Your Generator / Protect Your Assets With The Right Business Insurance Companies / Ideal Material To Protect Your Fields And Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
Without much ado, we know having at least a generator in Nigeria is a necessity but they don't come cheap. For that reason, one needs to maintain them especially covering in order to prevent them from rain and intense heat of the sun.

I use to cover my generators with carton, plank, plastic table etc but they kept stressing me until I got to know about a generator cover since 2016. I could operate my generator even when it is raining without bordering myself as I use to do back then.

In that view, I feel like sharing with you the generator cover so that you could possibly see it useful and get yours as well.

See the attached pictures which are for different sizes of generators including the popular "I pass my neighbour".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
See the benefits of the generator covers:

1. Protects generators from rain and sun.

2. Protects against rust of metal parts.

3. Protects against fading of the generator's paint finish/colour.

4. Prevents against the evaporation of your expensive fuel by the sun.

5. Prolongs the lifespan of your generator.

Reference: www.facebook.com/coveryourgen

1 Share

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
legalwealth:
See the benefits of the generator covers:

1. Protects generators from rain and sun.

2. Protects against rust of metal parts.

3. Protects against fading of the generator's paint finish/colour.

4. Prevents against the evaporation of your expensive fuel by the sun.

5. Prolongs the lifespan of your generator.

Reference: www.facebook.com/coveryourgen

They are hand-made generator covers solely designed to help protect your generators from harsh weather conditions, such as rain and intense heat of the sun which evaporates your fuel, makes them age fast and also reduce the lifespan of most generators.

You do not have to run outside anymore to cover your generator when it starts to rain or worry about its condition or position on a very sunny day. Get your own generator cover today and enjoy peace of mind. These covers stay fitted and can be put on the generators even when they are working.

It will protect your generator thereby making it to serve you better and as well longer. These generator covers come in different sizes for almost all the generator brands and model sold in Nigeria.
Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by Venbobo: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
Venbobo:
Lol

It sounds and looks funny right?
Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2019
These generator covers are available in Lagos and Abuja and can as well be delivered to anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by dannybrasky(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2019
E don red! Generator cover wey be like when buhari wear ipob cap grin
Legalwealth na so e bad for u reach? Hunger na bastard grin

1 Like

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Instagram page www.instagram.com/coveryourgen is also available for more pictures and details on ordering.

Nationwide delivery is also available! !!

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by dannybrasky(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
When GENERATOR wear face -cap grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by Venbobo: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
dannybrasky:
When GENERATOR wear face -cap grin grin grin

Why are you trolling the guy ? grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by Venbobo: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
legalwealth:

It sounds and looks funny right?
yeah
Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by dannybrasky(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Haba na,this is not trolling! Him and I have a past,we are found of each other grin

Venbobo:

Why are you trolling the guy ? grin grin cheesy
Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by nathpope(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
legalwealth:
Without much ado, we know having at least a generator in Nigeria is a necessity but they don't come cheap. For that reason, one needs to maintain them especially covering in order to prevent them from rain and intense heat of the sun.

I use to cover my generators with carton, plank, plastic table etc but they kept stressing me until I got to know about a generator cover since 2016. I could operate my generator even when it is raining without bordering myself as I use to do back then.

In that view, I feel like sharing with you the generator cover so that you could possibly see it useful and get yours as well.

See the attached pictures which are for different sizes of generators including the popular "I pass my neighbour".

how much does it go for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2019
nathpope:

how much does it go for?

It depends on the kva, size and design of your generator.

Kindly send its picture to us on whatsApp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 0 8 0 5 0 8 9 7 7 9 3.
Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
We have sizes

of the generator covers.
Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by dannybrasky(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Compare prices grin

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
It can delivered to anywhere in Nigeria! !!
Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
The difference is clear; the owner of the first generator has been longing for his own generator cover to be delivered.

He will get it soon; get yours also too soon by calling or whatsapping us on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 0 8 0 5 0 8 9 7 7 9 3.

1 Share

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Size 0 is for "I pass my neighbour" generators.

See the image below for examples.

1 Share

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 6:43am On Aug 27, 2019
Our size 2 works for any generator with such shape and size like the one in the image below.

Such generators are currently sold between 40,000N to N50,000 depending on some factors.

1 Share

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2019
Ongoing awareness about the generator covers is attracting comments and interests.

You can use the generator even when the rain is falling or when the generator is in the rain without any problem.

1 Share

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Size 4 of the generator covers work perfectly for the likes of 2.5 KVA with or without tyres and NOT having pulling/pushing handles.

Please check the attached image to see sample of the generator that the size 4 will work for.

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 7:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Size 7 of the generator covers work perfectly for the likes of 2.5 KVA with or without tyres BUT having pulling/pushing handles.

Please check the attached image to see sample of the generator that the size 7 will work for.

1 Share

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2019
Size 8 of the generator covers work perfectly for the likes of 6.5 KVA with or without tyres BUT not having pulling/pushing handles.

Please check the attached image to see sample of the generator that the size 8 will work for.

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2019
Size 10 of the generator covers work perfectly for the likes of 6.5 KVA with or without tyres BUT having pulling/pushing handles.

Please check the attached image to see sample of the generator that the size 10 will work for.

1 Share

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2019
legalwealth:
Size 0 is for "I pass my neighbour" generators.

See the image below for examples.

This costs N3,500 in Lagos but you can pay N3,000 if you pick it up at Palmgrove(Shyllon Street) in Lagos.
Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by Niseed(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Legalwealth why don't you partner with businesses that sell generators so they can sell it as part of the deal. You can start by giving them a few samples and gauge feedback from their customers

Secondly, you need to let go of all these back and forths, it can't be good for your psyche. Channel your energy elsewhere. You guys should just let it rest
Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
After the customer got the generator cover for his own.

Here comes the new look of the arena.

1 Share

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mini stock of the generator covers that received in Abuja today! !!

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sizes 0, 2, 4, 7, 8 and 10 of the generator covers! !!

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Niseed:
Legalwealth why don't you partner with businesses that sell generators so they can sell it as part of the deal. You can start by giving them a few samples and gauge feedback from their customers

Secondly, you need to let go of all these back and forths, it can't be good for your psyche. Channel your energy elsewhere. You guys should just let it rest

Thanks for your piece of advice. We've met with some generator sellers(stores) and repairers(mechanics) and we are as well running ads on facebook which are yielding positive results.

You can see the stats of the facebook advert we ran for it within few days that we've only spent say 30$ in total.

1 Share

Re: Generator Cover; How To Protect Your Generator From Harsh Weather Conditions by legalwealth(m): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2019
legalwealth:
Our size 2 works for any generator with such shape and size like the one in the image below.

Such generators are currently sold between 40,000N to N50,000 depending on some factors.

This costs N4,000 in Lagos but you can pay N3,500 if you pick it up at Palmgrove(Shyllon Street) in Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aluminium Roofing Sheet Making Machine for Sale / Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Wanted / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.