Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not (4444 Views)

What's The Pettiest Reason Why You Refused Dating Someone??? / What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by MissJoy29(f): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
*Typing in abbreviated forms(hate that with passion)

*wearing of skinny & crazy jeans and unmanly trouser colours(turns me off seriously)

*bad breath and being comfortable with it(yuck)
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by missimelda01(f): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
The use of AM instead of I'm, YOUR instead of you're, is instead of it's... I hate it!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by MJBOLT: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
How U?grin

Biglittlelois:
Can't speak English well
White stuff by the side of mouth
Raining spittle when talking
Saying "how you" instead of "how are you"
Chating in abbreviations or whatever nonsense they call it, shows he is not a serious minded person.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by Biglittlelois(f): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
How U?grin

Lol.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by Heroclitus(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Unbelievable, really?

Yes o...in fact,its an instant turn on for me whenever I see long nails on a lady / painted fingernails and toenails on her too

I have what they call "nail fetish"

Haven't u heard about that before??
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
I don’t judge people by how they speak or how they write but more on how they treat me and others

It’s shallow to just write someone off because of grammar sha because people can learn with time
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by LordKO(m): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
Cynicism - which is the major hallmark of selfish, self-centered and greedy people. The most irritating act about anyone who possesses any one of these ignoble attributes, isn't the fact that his/her interest in you will be based on the material things you possess/can give, but because s/he will equally believe and will be so delusionally convinced that your interest in him/her is based on the material things he possesses too, thereby subjecting you to abuse through acts of suspicion/distrust wittingly or unwittingly.

Truly, a beheader can never allow knife to pass through her back, lol.

Cynicism breeds derision - to be cynical is to be derisive.

Materialism is as bad as parasitism - say no to parasitism, say no to materialism.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by NACE13: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
If her bosom is sagged or she's got a flat chest

Accent matters a lot: If her accent is kinda local or a girl who fakes her accent. Major turn off.

Churchy Girls/ Girls who always rock skirt, especially those ones with no shape or sexy legs turn me the fvck off

The way she walks; I love me them girls that know how to walk with ease, no rush
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by Bestboy11513(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
If she listens to Nigerian Music. I mean the Soapy type...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by MissRaine69(f): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2019
dairykidd:
I don't know why i find it funny when people complain abt abbreviated texting / sms... There's really nothing wrong with texting language , sms languages. Its just an internet based communication not letter writing. And its generally acceptable except u prefer to writings with pen and paper just get along with the lingo.. And most of u be typing lol and smh cheesy

Anyways the topic said petty reasons so... back to d topic... getting even at me for the slightest wrong/ mistake i might have made.
Bollocks!
I use a quail to write and ravens to send messages so yes I have mega issues with someone who writes unintelligible things. Do you speak in abbreviations? You can put your point across in a clear concise way without writing an epistle.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by MissRaine69(f): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2019
Bestboy11513:
If she listens to Nigerian Music.
I mean the Soapy type...
grin For example?
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by MissRaine69(f): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2019
NACE13:

If her bosom is sagged or she's got a flat chest

Accent matters a lot: If her accent is kinda local or a girl who fakes her accent. Major turn off.

Churchy Girls/ Girls who always rock skirt, especially those ones with no shape or sexy legs turn me the fvck off

The way she walks; I love me them girls that know how to walk with ease, no rush
How is a flat chest petty?
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by MissRaine69(f): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2019
solasoulmusic:
I don’t judge people by how they speak or how they write but more on how they treat me and others

It’s shallow to just write someone off because of grammar sha because people can learn with time
It’s not shallow it’s petty and that is what this post is about.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by MissRaine69(f): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2019
missimelda01:
The use of AM instead of I'm, YOUR instead of you're, is instead of it's... I hate it!!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by MissRaine69(f): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2019
MissJoy29:
*Typing in abbreviated forms(hate that with passion)

*wearing of skinny & crazy jeans and unmanly trouser colours(turns me off seriously)

*bad breath and being comfortable with it(yuck)
Unmanly trousers? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by MissRaine69(f): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:
okay. What the hell is this??
Apparently their definition of petty....
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by cooluzi: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2019
Junkie1:
LOW HAIRCUT ... WHY WOULD A BITCH BE ON LOW HAIRCUT? HELL NO

ALSO UNSHAVED PVSSY
Bleep i love girls with low haircut it turns me on idkwhy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by MissRaine69(f): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2019
If you do not understand what the word petty means, kindly engage the services of Google.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

Bollocks!
I use a quail to write and ravens to send messages so yes I have mega issues with someone who writes unintelligible things. Do you speak in abbreviations? You can put your point across in a clear concise way without writing an epistle.

You have serious issues undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

It’s not shallow it’s petty and that is what this post is about.
lol you keeping it real

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by MissJoy29(f): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

Unmanly trousers? shocked
You missed COLOURS . Unmanly trouser colours.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
LordKO:
Cynicism - which is the major hallmark of selfish, self-centered and greedy people. The most irritating act about anyone who possesses any one of these ignoble attributes, isn't the fact that his/her interest in you will be based on the material things you possess/can give, but because s/he will equally believe and will be so delusionally convinced that your interest in him/her is based on the material things he possesses too, thereby subjecting you to abuse through acts of suspicion/distrust wittingly or unwittingly.

Truly, a beheader can never allow knife to pass through her back, lol.

Cynicism breeds derision - to be cynical is to be derisive.

Materialism is as bad as parasitism - say no to parasitism, say no to materialism.
Who are you fighting with? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by LordKO(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
MariaLavina:

Lol, fight ke! With who and for what? My submissions on a subject like this have always been generic (gender-neutral) and that's why I intentionally used slash and interchanged the genders.

I resemble H2O, I no get enemy.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
MissRaine69:
date someone?
Texting or writing in abbreviations is my level of petty

Someone that is not smart, I like smart women
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by missjo(f): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
I see what you did there
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by Magnoliaa(f): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Using emojis and memes...
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by missjo(f): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Okay i think i should try this, don't know if this is petty since loads of people do it but i once decided against dating a really good looking crip cos he picked his nose when he thought i was not looking.
That thing grosses me out
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
LordKO:

Lol, fight ke! With who and for what? My submissions on a subject like this have always been generic (gender-neutral) and that's why I intentionally used slash and interchanged the genders.

I resemble H2O, I no get enemy.
Lol , sometimes the way you write is like you are angry with some imaginary being.Your grammar makes you sound to serious. grin
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
missjo:
I see what you did there
You saw what you think you saw.tongue
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by missjo(f): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
You saw what you think you saw.tongue
Lol,fair enough
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by LordKO(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol , sometimes the way you write is like you are angry with some imaginary being.Your grammar makes you sound to serious. grin

Na ihm be say I go begin de write in Yoruba language because na ihm be my favorite.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not by missjo(f): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
This is what i sawcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women / Be Sincere! Where Is The Weirdest Place You Have Had Sęx? / PLease help-i just got dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.