Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

Wadume: I Am Not A Kidnapper, I Work For Politicians, Apc Gave Me N13 Million - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wadume: I Am Not A Kidnapper, I Work For Politicians, Apc Gave Me N13 Million (455 Views)

"I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. / Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Wadume: I Am Not A Kidnapper, I Work For Politicians, Apc Gave Me N13 Million by OdinceGoodwill: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
Suspected kidnap kingpin, Alhaji Hamisu Balla, a.k.a Wadume, who has been in the middle of the raging storm between the Nigerian Army and the Nigeria Police over the murder of three police operatives and two civilians by soldiers in Ibi town, Taraba state has finally opened up and made startling revelations.

My name is Hamisu Balla, alias Wadume, 33 years old and I am from Ibi Local Government Area of Taraba State. I am married to four wives and I have four children. I attended Bula Primary school Ibi, but I dropped out from Government Secondary School Ibi at JSS 3. After I dropped out school, I started fishing business at the River Benue that flowed through Ibi Town.

This was in 1996 and I did fishing for six years, but in the year 2002, I went into fishpond business. I used to buy fingerlings for N30 per one, nurture them for five months before selling them for N600 and N700. I started small with just two small ponds but I went on to get five more big ponds with 50 by 50 in size and five feet deep.

“I am not a kidnapper, but I have sold arms to several kidnappers. I am a fisher farmer, I own fish ponds, I own a transport business. I am equally a political thug. I went into crime when some politicians came for me, they approached me through one Babangida Musa, who was also into fishing business.

I got N6m from a sitting governor, N13m from APC, defrauded civil servant of N30m, In June 2018, I deceived a lot of politicians who were vying for political offices that I had spiritual powers to enable them win their elections.

I defrauded the governor when he came to Ibi and met the youths in my town. As the leader of the youths, the Governor met me and I promised to work for him and to also consult some Mallams who would pray for his success.

The Governor gave me N2million at first and we exchanged telephone numbers. But one week before the election, the governor called me and asked me to come to the Government house and when I got there the governor gave me N4million cash to continue with the prayers.

Immediately after the election, The governor........Readmore..

CONTINUE READING; https://odinceblog.com/wadume-i-am-not-a-kidnapper-i-work-for-politicians-apc-gave-me-n13-million-for-2019-election/

Re: Wadume: I Am Not A Kidnapper, I Work For Politicians, Apc Gave Me N13 Million by harkandey(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
bloggers and Lies is like 5 and 6
Re: Wadume: I Am Not A Kidnapper, I Work For Politicians, Apc Gave Me N13 Million by Mynd44: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2019

(1)

Li / SARZ Seen Stopping a Car From Moving Inside The Rain In Ikorudu. PHOTOS / In SA Man Pleads Guilty To Raping Child In Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.