Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

A Female Doctor Seriously Needs Your Advice (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Female Doctor Seriously Needs Your Advice (photo) (971 Views)

Female Doctor Dies Inside Elevator Two Weeks To Finish Her Horsemanship Program / Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) / A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Doctor Seriously Needs Your Advice (photo) by udomoh(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
A female doctor seriously needs your advice�

A female medical doctor (names withheld) has taken to her instagram handle to seek advice from well meaning Nigerians…..�

She wrote: “wondering what else I can do to get money, this anicteric, acyanosed career (medical career ) cannot pay my Bills……local girl cannot do small girl big God(you know what this means) …….I need other sources of income….

#Advice please

NB: anicteric means eyes not yellow

Acyanosed means lips not bluish.

They are both medical terms must health care providers will relate to .

Back to the matter………..�

Advice her…..

Source: https://nimedhealth.com.ng/2019/08/23/a-female-doctor-seriously-needs-your-advice-photo/?amp

Re: A Female Doctor Seriously Needs Your Advice (photo) by BAMMZ(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
Quite sad that we are here today! Imagine people thanking God that they had not studied medicine back in school all because the profession is no longer lucrative and attractive. Even our labor minister has advised Doctors to try farming or go abroad. Successful Doctors are now businessmenI because it is a survival of the fittest business now.t is well. Hopefully,the country will be fine soon but I know,las las we go make am. Stay positive.
Re: A Female Doctor Seriously Needs Your Advice (photo) by Laserman: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
She can work with my company as a freelance marketer for our laser non invasive body contouring machines. Being a fellow medical practitioner, she'll be very welcomed and could become a full time staff with us if she can deliver.
udomoh:
A female doctor seriously needs your advice�

A female medical doctor (names withheld) has taken to her instagram handle to seek advice from well meaning Nigerians…..�

She wrote: “wondering what else I can do to get money, this anicteric, acyanosed career (medical career ) cannot pay my Bills……local girl cannot do small girl big God(you know what this means) …….I need other sources of income….

#Advice please

NB: anicteric means eyes not yellow

Acyanosed means lips not bluish.

They are both medical terms must health care providers will relate to .

Back to the matter………..�

Advice her…..

Source: https://nimedhealth.com.ng/2019/08/23/a-female-doctor-seriously-needs-your-advice-photo/?amp
Re: A Female Doctor Seriously Needs Your Advice (photo) by rinzylee(m): 1:20am On Aug 25, 2019
I am a Physiotherapist... I now export Charcoal. Lol... I would still head back to the Clinics but maybe not on this part of the world.
Re: A Female Doctor Seriously Needs Your Advice (photo) by NAJALYN: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Norland is a Multilevel Marketing Business. You receive pay & alert regularly while you work. As a doctor, she can sell to her patients and make extra money, outside getting bonus, our very unique and very effective Organic Health Products, which will always sell themselves, and are testimony oriented and driven.

Join our Norland Eagle Team - Lyn's WhatsApp Chat Group for more info, using dis link
https:///FdQiN4dah5z16Mcj32qaHh
Re: A Female Doctor Seriously Needs Your Advice (photo) by Nekky5(f): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Send me an email nekkygirl4@gmail.com. lets talk.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Choose Laparoscopy Surgery Over. / . / Cure Coronavirus In 1 Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.