Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) (79070 Views)

Bbnaija: Khafi Wants To Be Evicted On Sunday / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
....And some dumb mofos wanted to donate that beautiful car to "charity" they fail to understand that CHARITY begins at HOME.

Patience is indeed a virtue.

Congrats Khafi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by DMVautos2011: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
AmericanDad:
Person wey Bleep tire for BB9ja. This world rewards the bad eggs than the good and timid
And you're the holy one??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
AmericanDad:
Person wey Bleep tire for BB9ja. This world rewards the bad eggs than the good and timid

Well, the "good" eggs were also given the same chance to win the same prize... What exactly is your grouse?... I am a bit befuddled. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Toscarel: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
Cymix:
this is very wrong for INOSON
FTC BIKO

How is it wrong?
It's a good move for his business but you wouldn't know that ,would you ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
She go carry this one back to uk?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Sexual immorality has finally paid her her dues but is that car what was meant for her? In my opinion, I believe she was destined for the ultimate prize but like every immoral sin committed in life, a shift in blessings occurs.

Most young people today who enjoy the basics of life or suffer below where designed for greater achievements but sexual immorality has signed a part with you to hinder your reach for the Star Prize of life.

Richdad

Poor dad grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
Great.
Happy for her.
Thank goodness it wasn't that annoying Jackie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobodyperson: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Sexual immorality has finally paid her her dues but is that car what was meant for her? In my opinion, I believe she was destined for the ultimate prize but like every immoral sin committed in life, a shift in blessings occurs.

Most young people today who enjoy the basics of life or suffer below where designed for greater achievements but sexual immorality has signed a part with you to hinder your reach for the Star Prize of life.

Son, when you see them flex, do not envy them. Like a man cast in chains and imprisoned, satan rewards you with peanuts so you dont have your mind on the chains and walls round about you. Because it is only when you are released that your eyes are opened to your destiny.

Richdad
Can you stop copying nwamapke?

It's becoming very irritating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by lordkay10(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
She won IVM Fvcks grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by PeaceGord: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

This last part of your comment is a timeless quote.

I'll keep it;

'Most young people today who enjoy the basics of life or suffer below were designed for greater achievements but sexual immorality has signed a part with them to hinder their reach for the Star Prize of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by tomdon(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
AmericanDad:

You're mad
Mr saint, where did you see the color of her pant or ass when having sex
Hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by idonhammer: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
How many people you Don help for your community this year??

feelmeTy:
Innoson no give best graduating student car in their state oooo.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
AmericanDad:

It’s a pity you’re knowing now.

There’s no Karma, secondly, determinism is a scam.

If you get rewarded for doing good and leading a morally upright life, it’s a mere coincidence.

The world is a cruel place that’s being ruined by low moral standards.

Religion came to salvage the world but man has invalidated the purpose of religion and turned it into a societal ill, imagine!

Only strong governments and just law enforcement can save the world

This is purely my opinion and I’m not imposing it on anyone.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Minjim: 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
That's how it goes. A slut wins a car and the nerd wins a laptop

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Marineghost: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hardworking Biafrans
Never collect shishi
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Minjim: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
tomdon:

You're mad
Mr saint, where did you see the color of her pant or ass when having sex
Hypocrite
Were you born yesterday?

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Agugbadin: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
A big relief for the UK based sex starved CCD lady

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by SpaceTour: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
Cool
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Tobinrobin(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
AmericanDad:

She earned it Haba! Don’t be an hypocrite, you also do have sex. Judge no one

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by aycapri(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
Cymix:
this is very wrong for INOSON
FTC BIKO
but why nah?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by tokarlee07(f): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
bishop4life:
I once watched BBA back then and it was modest at least to me. but this BBN, all i see in the commentary sections are kiss, sex, toilet, blanket blah blah blah
im sure u dont watch this show because BBA was worse than dis. so please ��

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Omega30(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
Olajumoke11:
Congratulations to Khaffi.. The lady with mysterious energy. She is always happy. I sell Duvet, Bedsheet etc. Check my signature for details.
no wonder u dey praise Khafi, since she does it under the Duvet & Bedsheet.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by idonhammer: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
What has this got to do with kaffi winning innoson motor idiot
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
Oh shut up you African brainlet. SEx is just sex. Get the fvck out of here with your improvished beliefs. Go to a sane country and experience life.
Richdad50:
shocked

Son, when you see them flex, do not envy them. Like a man cast in chains and imprisoned, satan rewards them with peanuts so they dont have their mind on the chains and walls round about them. Because it is only when you are free that your eyes are opened to your true worth and destiny.

Richdad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by holluwai(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
No need to do anything constructive anymore
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by densiks: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
I'm happy for her, she was excited about it as she has never owned a car before like she said. Not those pretenders shouting Charity when they actually need the charity themselves. Congrats Khafi

Haha
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Omega30(m): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
Lucid1:

It’s a pity you’re knowing now.

There’s no Karma, secondly, determinism is a scam.

If you get rewarded for doing good and leading a morally upright life, it’s a mere coincidence.

The world is a cruel place that’s being ruined by low moral standards.

Religion came to salvage the world but man has invalidated the purpose of religion and turned it into a societal ill, imagine!

Only strong governments and just law enforcement can save the world

This is purely my opinion and I’m not imposing it on anyone.
O person calm down. I study universal laws 24/7. Karma works but people don't understand how it operates. No housemates in that house is even holy, mention one and I will tell u that he/she is either scared or wasn't given an opportunity. Karma or universal law is programmed by Deity to respond to our deepest beliefs which in turn influences our actions. Your good character does not mean anything to Karma, if you don't have good thought. The holy book says,‘ Guard your heart( thought, imagination) with all diligence, for out of it are the issues ( results, consequences, success or failure) of life. If you have a good attitude without a good altitude ( thoughts and imagination) ,you won't still succeed. life will reward you with what you believe. You want good fortune, match up your good behavior with your good thoughts and belief and Karma will surprise you.
Peace!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
Later some will say Innoson doesn't invest in adverts..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by wisdomkid: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
AmericanDad:
This is not sensible at all. It was a competition and she won..
I swear, you didn't even watch the show, talkless of the competition..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by chloride6: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Son, when you see them flex, do not envy them. Like a man cast in chains and imprisoned, satan rewards them with peanuts so they dont have their mind on the chains and walls round about them. Because it is only when you are free that your eyes are opened to your true worth and destiny.

Richdad

Mr destiny seer can you tell us who will win or forever hold your peace?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Marvis4real(f): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
it is very wrong for anyone , who didn't watch how she won that car to judge her because of the s*e part. They had a contest and she was the first person that did a presentation based on being proudly a Nigerian. She was exceptional in that regard. I don't usually watch bbnaija but saturday afternoons are usually a good tiime to watch it because of the educative contests and presentations

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 / Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.