Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) (79056 Views)

Bbnaija: Khafi Wants To Be Evicted On Sunday / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Marvis4real(f): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
it is very wrong for anyone , who didn't watch how she won that car to judge her because of the sex part. They had a contest and she was the first person that did a presentation based on being proudly a Nigerian. She was exceptional in that regard. I don't usually watch bbnaija but saturday afternoons are usually a good tiime to watch it because of the educative contests and presentations

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by biosystech: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
AmericanDad:
Person wey Bleep tire for BB9ja. This world rewards the bad eggs than the good and timid
Do not give the wrong impression here sir. She actually earned the car after she won the contest of being the longest holder of the ribbon along with her presentation on why she's proud being a Nigerian.

Remember Innoson is one of the sponsors too and how best should they have reached the millions that watch this program all over Africa?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by LewinskyMon: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
AmericanDad:
Person wey Bleep tire for BB9ja. This world rewards the bad eggs than the good and timid
tongue
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by LadyF01: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
Congratulations girl
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by maigemuu: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Olajumoke11:
Congratulations to Khaffi.. The lady with mysterious energy. She is always happy. I sell Duvet, Bedsheet etc. Check my signature for details.

Go and sell duvet and bedsheets to khaffi...

She likes being under the duvet to do the do...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by LewinskyMon: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Sexual immorality has finally paid her her dues but is that car what was meant for her? In my opinion, I believe she was destined for the ultimate prize but like every immoral sin committed in life, a shift in blessings occurs.

Most young people today who enjoy the basics of life or suffer below where designed for greater achievements but sexual immorality has signed a part with you to hinder your reach for the Star Prize of life.

Son, when you see them flex, do not envy them. Like a man cast in chains and imprisoned, satan rewards them with peanuts so they dont have their mind on the chains and walls round about them. Because it is only when you are free that your eyes are opened to your true worth and destiny.

Richdad
cool
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by penguinpikin: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
AmericanDad:
. Bad thing fit no fit u. U need to download one app to check if bad thing will make way for u
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by LewinskyMon: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
ornicus:
She go carry this one back to uk?
No, I will buy it from her, I will pay 50 million Naira for the car grin
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Sexual immorality has finally paid her her dues but is that car what was meant for her? In my opinion, I believe she was destined for the ultimate prize but like every immoral sin committed in life, a shift in blessings occurs.

Most young people today who enjoy the basics of life or suffer below where designed for greater achievements but sexual immorality has signed a part with you to hinder your reach for the Star Prize of life.

Son, when you see them flex, do not envy them. Like a man cast in chains and imprisoned, satan rewards them with peanuts so they dont have their mind on the chains and walls round about them. Because it is only when you are free that your eyes are opened to your true worth and destiny.

Richdad

God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by lilytender: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
daima:

Ode it was earned... Not gifted. Moreover you no dey Bleep? Fucking hypocrite

Is that you fucck in the presence of the whole world?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
Omega30:
O person calm down. I study universal laws 24/7. Karma works but people don't understand how it operates. No housemates in that house is even holy, mention one and I will tell u that he/she is either scared or wasn't given an opportunity. Karma or universal law is programmed by Deity to respond to our deepest beliefs which in turn influences our actions. Your good character does not mean anything to Karma, if you don't have good thought. The holy book says,‘ Guard your heart( thought, imagination) with all diligence, for out of it are the issues ( results, consequences, success or failure) of life. If you have a good attitude without a good altitude ( thoughts and imagination) ,you won't still succeed. life will reward you with what you believe. You want good fortune, match up your good behavior with your good thoughts and belief and Karma will surprise you.
Peace!

My main point which I should’ve stated clearly is that Khafi winning today had nothing to do with her sexual exploits in the house.

Also, in today’s world, you hardly get positively rewarded by your Karma for doing the right thing.

Karma Issa scam.

Put genuine effort into anything you’re doing , if you’re good enough and your resilience superceeds other competitors and of course luck is on your side, you’ll succeed.

For the record, fvck Karma
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by emerged01(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
I always look forward to your post.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Omega30(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
Lucid1:

My main point which I should’ve stated clearly is that Khafi winning today had nothing to do with her sexual exploits in the house.

Also, in today’s world, you hardly get positively rewarded by your Karma for doing the right thing.

Karma Issa scam
Person, what I just want you to comprehend is that I was once like you. Believing that Karma is a scam, God is this and that bla bla. You see universal law called Karma is an impersonal force that operates in the universe. Its job by the Creator is to help make manifest whatever he/she deeply believes whether his actions corresponds or not. This world is sustained by Deity's faith and STRONGLY responds to faith. «It is not by might or work but by my spirit. » "The race is not to the swift, battle not to the strong" First class graduate may be earning lower than a pass graduate. But «times and chances happen to them all» Your times and chances are created by your CONSCIOUSNESS. Karma is impersonal, does not think or reason. It works according to programming to“ be unto you according to your faith( belief). ”

Selah!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by labiola: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
I dont watch BBNaija but i was privileged to watch it today, it seems people are more concern about the negative and immoral party of the programme. I love the proud nigeria presentation it was a nice presentation . Khafi and Seyi presentation was apt. Congratulations to her .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by LordTrezy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
You are senseless, some didn't commit sexual immorality and they've been evicted. Some will sooner or later leave empty handed. The ride she won is worthy 7m. Stop pulling people down based on the choices they make in life, you are not God so do not judge. She will go far in life, farther than where you can ever be.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by nototribalist: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
AmericanDad:
like sey you nova fck before. As a bobrisky wey you be
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by LordTrezy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Oh shut up you African brainlet. SEx is just sex. Get the fvck out of here with your improvished beliefs. Go to a sane country and experience life.
I thought that guy had sense, can you imagine what the fool typed as if he's better and if you see what they do in their own closet you'll be amazed. You ain't God, leave judgement to Him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
AmericanDad:

Its a game !!
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
police officer skill
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
LordTrezy:

You are senseless, some didn't commit sexual immorality and they've been evicted. Some will sooner or later leave empty handed. The ride she won is worthy 7m. Stop pulling people down based on the choices they make in life, you are not God so do not judge. She will go far in life, farther than where you can ever be.

7m for innoson car egbami ooo
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by jibrilELsudan: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
It's very obvious she will sell the car cause its too small for her to fvck inside.

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
celebgistz2:
Big Brother Naija Housemate, Khafi won a brand new IVM Fox courtesy Innoson Motors.

Here is how she won the car.

Innoson Motors gave each housemates a task which was to give a talk on Nigeria and The pride of being Nigerian.

The floor was opened by Cindy and closed by Venetta. All the housemates peformed great in delivering the speech.

Later they were asked to hold on to ribbons and the last holder wins an IVM Fox. The Last four standing were Jackkie, Cindy, Mercy and Khafi.

Khafi emerged as the winner of a brand new IVM Fox.

Woow khafi my girl... You deserve it girl...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
Is bleeping bad?

Isn't bleeping natural?

AmericanDad:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
Olajumoke11:
Congratulations to Khaffi.. The lady with mysterious energy. She is always happy. I sell Duvet, Bedsheet etc. Check my signature for details.

You are congratulating her for being rewarded by a supposed decent company for fucking live on big screen...you need mental check up ...

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
Good advertisement for IVM!!
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by Rozaytee: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
AmericanDad:
lol..na good people dey carry last na
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by omohlexy: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
Wow! She has been rewarded for acting blue film.Thank you biggie!
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by bishop4life(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
tokarlee07:

im sure u dont watch this show because BBA was worse than dis. so please ��

I wont argue this��, its not worth arguing.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
Sex sells...Be immoral and get connected...

SMH
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by TheManOfTheYear: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
wise words sir

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 / Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.