Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) (111720 Views)

23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking / John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
Yamleg:
Must they kill them?
Can't they pardon them?
That's why I love Nigeria.
And that's why we're were we are
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by 9jaBloke: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
seanevadry1:
We no gree for one country, na by force?

No it's not by force but until you successfully secede, the international community will regard Nigeria as one country.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by lecturer50(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
Greenback:

Omo, beheading niyen,oooo...
ok
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
penguinpikin:
We don't need to ask of the other tribe...their list will be long. They are local champion
Ibos and Yorubas are battling for criminal superiority and bringing shame to other Nigerians
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Ugonna5500(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
This is fake news. Saudi Arabia didn’t release any news of Nigerians on death row, so please regard this news. I’m full blooded and the other lists about my yahoo brothers caught by the FBI is verifiable but this one isn’t or someone should show my any Saudi Arabia’s government website or news agency that reported on this.

I have already reported this post to the mods, make everybody respect theirselves for here, and PLEASE SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by WeRblessed(f): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
Fulmigati:
Kayode Ogundamisi will not post this on his twitter account. This concerns his people. Had it been it was Igbo names you will see this everywhere on Nairaland and twitter.

Even Abike Dabiri, the hater of ndi igbo. If this was ndi igbo she would even invite the press to speak it louder. The God of ndi igbo will never stop to continue to punish them.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by UgoManchester(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
No single Igbo in the list. We Igbos have become wise and engaged in serious and legal jobs and entrepreneurship that will earn us cool money. Am proud of my tribe now.
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by kereman1: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
I've had it with the yorubas tryan hard to shift d goal post comparing the soon to be executed drug smugglers with the jail bounded fraudsters,

For carrying out load, I'll rather serve jail time than be waiting to be hanged...

It's a pity these guys are dead, no hope for redemption, even the deal went bad, no consolation money for their families,
Unlike
The 80 fraudsters, they will serve jail time, and still get to keep some quarter of the money.

Compare and contrast again.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
MrTrend:

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/list-of-23-nigerians-to-be-executed-in-saudi-arabia-full-list/
finally no Igbo... our people do legit work.
Igbo kwenu!!
proudly an igboian
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by PeaceNexus(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
This is so sad. Well done Igbo's. I was woefully humiliated as I expected to see Igbo names. This crime is spread across Nigeria
MrTrend:

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/list-of-23-nigerians-to-be-executed-in-saudi-arabia-full-list/

2 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by April4th(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
Na dem. I didn't mention anyone's name o.
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by seanevadry1: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
TheAngry1:

There are 54 states in Africa, every time a Nigerian criminal is arrested, 9/10 he is Igbo. Fact!
Drug traffics combined with skull miners and human parts..
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Godwin2am(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
PLEASE LET THERE BE PEACE OH... CRIME KNOWS NO TRIBE_ BUT THE CURRENT SCORE LINE IS 76:26
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by imitateMe(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
How market ?? Some people will rush to check names if they are omo Igbo but will be disappointed because it's full of Afonja United.. them no fear ship drug to holy Land front page please....
I saw this post last year. Besides it was drafted by an Igbo guy to mock Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by vivalavida(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
Topsic70:

Can u just imagine.
Something as grave as ds will be going on in d world and no credible radio/TV/print/social media will know about it?
The Igbos masturbating on d news themselves know dt its false cos were d reverse to be d case, they demselves wolud ve discarded it as fake.

So vanguard is not credible?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-23-nigerians-to-be-executed-in-saudi-arabia/amp/#click=https:///iT0CbLpxEm

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by kereman1: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
ceaser:

Well sincerely, I'd prefer to be denied Saudi visa than US visa. I'm sure you'd prefer that too, wouldn't you?

Are u tryan to console ursef and the fellow yorubas or what?

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by JustCurious: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
Lobatan...! It seems it is a game of specialization. Lord have mercy.
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Topsic70: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
wink
Fulmigati:

This is not fake news stop denying what is in front of you.
Lolz, ipob and propaganda, na 5 and 6.
I won't waste time arguing with u coz ur mind is made up already: a typical ipob will fabricate alive, meditate and convince himself to blv d lie, then feed d lie to his fellow ipobians.

If d 80 ipobians caught by d FBI was reported by an unverifiable media source what would u have said? Fake? Good u getam.
Biko, show me a credible media outlet: Aljazeera, CNN, vanguard, sunnews, AIT, channel TV, .......should I continue? Then ill take u serious.
Brain news ko, anus news ni

2 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
Mckandre:
This brown roof republicans re always in the news for the wrong reasons undecided

So also the erosion ravaging region...

E Ni kuure

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by livebyday(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Officialgarri:

I swear. I didn't know you would have thought of that too.

Such stupidity.

and this must be an old news I guess

sad indeed but i checked and its actually new and everywhere

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/24/23-nigerians-be-executed-saudi-arabia-over-drug-trafficking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Topsic70: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
wink
Fulmigati:

This is not fake news stop denying what is in front of you.
I won't waste time arguing with u coz ur mind is made up already: a typical ipob will fabricate a lie, meditate and convince himself to blv d lie, then feed d lie to his fellow ipobians.

If d 80 ipobians caught by d FBI was reported by an unverifiable media source what would u have said? Fake? Good u getam.
Biko, show me a credible media outlet: Aljazeera, CNN, AIT, vanguard, sunnews, channel TV, .......should I continue? Not all ds Opi-iweka ipob propaganda outfit. Then ill take u serious.

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Godwin2am(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
UgoManchester:
No single Igbo in the list. We Igbos have become wise and engaged in serious and legal jobs and entrepreneurship that will earn us cool money. Am proud of my tribe now.
YAHOO YAHOO UNITED

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Ritchiee: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

There heads are gone and gone to pieces oga.

Others dey court and might get to serve jail term and still meet life but in this case there heads are forgotten.

Cry me a river but. they are deadly condenmed.
lol
For a fake news?

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by vivalavida(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ugonna5500:
This is fake news. Saudi Arabia didn’t release any news of Nigerians on death row, so please regard this news. I’m full blooded and the other lists about my yahoo brothers caught by the FBI is verifiable but this one isn’t or someone should show my any Saudi Arabia’s government website or news agency that reported on this.

I have already reported this post to the mods, make everybody respect theirselves for here, and PLEASE SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!!!!!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-23-nigerians-to-be-executed-in-saudi-arabia/amp/#click=https:///iT0CbLpxEm

3 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by kereman1: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
TheAngry1:

You call the moral decadence in your region game? You guys don't have shame! Shame departed your region the days Zik and Okadigbo died.

defender of the wasteland...
Voice of the oppressed ofonjains...

I hail thou, try harder to convince us.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Tareq1105: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
How market ?? Some people will rush to check names if they are omo Igbo but will be disappointed because it's full of Afonja United.. them no fear ship drug to holy Land front page please....

It's understandable because Omo Biafra don't travel Saudi Arabia route.

Rather they're well known in South Africa, Indonesia, and other well known routes.

No be today Abike Dabiri has been begging for them.
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by vivalavida(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
Topsic70:
wink
I won't waste time arguing with u coz ur mind is made up already: a typical ipob will fabricate alive, meditate and convince himself to blv d lie, then feed d lie to his fellow ipobians.

Biko, show me a credible media outlet: Aljazeera, CNN, vanguard, sunnews, AIT, channel TV, .......should I continue? Then ill take u serious.

Oya see link. Still doubting?

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by jonbat(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ncan Kaduna branch, reporting for duty

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Topsic70: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
vivalavida:

Oya see link. Still doubting?

Taa!
Vanguard kee u DIA!
Nothing like DT in ystdy/today's vangd. The link is fake!

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by livebyday(m): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
SmallmebigGod:
Unverifiable news, so if any website cooked up a news , seun and his Mod will push it to front-page without verifying

Becareful about accusing the mods of anything

Respect the forums rules

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/24/23-nigerians-be-executed-saudi-arabia-over-drug-trafficking
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by ayitasitis(m): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
Nice try. Someone just sat and make up some random names and claim to be a list of so and so. If that makes you good at least temporarily, then good for you. It’s like a football team supporters that says let’s shout and pretend that our team just scored when in the actual team is been battered front and back. Whoever and wherever you are, stay away from crime.

MrTrend:

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by kereman1: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
Topsic70:
wink
I won't waste time arguing with u coz ur mind is made up already: a typical ipob will fabricate a lie, meditate and convince himself to blv d lie, then feed d lie to his fellow ipobians.

Biko, show me a credible media outlet: Aljazeera, CNN, AIT, channel TV, .......should I continue? Not all ds Opi-iweka ipob propaganda outfit. Then ill take u serious.

My only consolation is that u opened the thread only to find the names of ur brodas awaiting execution, worse still u had no restraints on urself u just had to comment.

How did u feel strolling down d list tryan to find an igbo name only to be disappointed

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) / Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) / Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.