Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) (111716 Views)

23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking / John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by livebyday(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
kunmiiii:
Nairaland itself is a proud promoter of tribal and ethnic bashing, this thread has been on front page before and there's absolutely nothing new in the post that wasn't included the first time sometimes in April, The moderator that moved this to front page again knows exactly what he's doing.

STOP ACCUSING MODERATORS FALSELY

THIS IS NEWS ON ALL MEDIA TODAY

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/24/23-nigerians-be-executed-saudi-arabia-over-drug-trafficking

BE WARNED THE MODS ARE NOT PARTISAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by PureFace1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=livebyday post=81576997]

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/24/23-nigerians-be-executed-saudi-arabia-over-drug-trafficking

BE WARNED THE MODS ARE NOT PARTISAN[/quote

The mods are partisan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Omoslim26: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
rychard:
Lol, Igbo do it , few get caught many make money,

When afonjas and buharians try it , they are arrested in numbers

Afonjas sing about yahoo yahoo, after making small change they shout benz benz, but one igbo man dey control 11million dollars yet no body hear pim from am, he built industries instead of jumping around dying hair and saggijg trousers

Its not by noise, if u do crime, do it with brain, keep shut and hammer

very senseless post
a wise warri man once said EVRYBODY GET HEAD BUT NO B EVRY HEAD GET SENSE INSIDE
shun tribalism you even suck at it

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by livebyday(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
SmallmebigGod:

Sowore is not my own and I don't know him, post the link to sahara reporter side of the story. Same way someone will say Nairaland shared it so is genuine not knowing there is no due diligence in it. You mean it wasn't shared on Saudi media, not on aljazera ,someone just cooked up a story

MODERATORS VERIFY STORIES BEFORE THEY ARE POSTED

THIS ISNT ABOUT TRIBE ITS JUST NEWS

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
Walahi i love this..this is just epic! I knew the Igbos with their knowledge of internet won't allow the mockery on their ethnic group since this week die off without showing the saints among demonds in Nigeria.
For other ethnic groups that don't have a list don't worry or rejoice una be local champions involved in cattle rustling, rape, pot of soup stealing and banditry.
shhhh Intellectuals are fighting!
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Topsic70: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
kereman1:

My only consolation is that u opened the thread only to find the names of ur brodas awaiting execution, worse still u had no restraints on urself u just had to comment.

How did u feel strolling down d list tryan to find an igbo name only to be disappointed
Lolz, ipob and propaganda=5&6.
Gentleman, I've opened dvlink. There's noffin of such there, intact you open it and post d "news" here on nairaland.
We are waiting

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by henryobinna(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Princedapace:

Exactly. Every tribe has bad eggs. I wonder why anything wrong igbos do get so much attentions including govt officials from other tribes.
there's so much hate against Igbos. The hate keeps piling up, it's similar to what happened before the war.

This will continue for a very long time unless something miraculous happens. For the same crime they commit once it's an Igbo that does it, boom! even the hopeless president would join the discussion.

Everyone should join hand to say no to crime, they won't. they want to protect their brothers and tarnish the image of others irrespective of whether they're guilty or not.

The hate is real you don't have to deny it

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by greenandy: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
Young men who should have been in their jobs in Nigeria if the country works.

One Nigeria is only for the benefit of Fula who now wants to build train and electricity lines to Fullas of Futa Jallon from Nigeria to Senegal.

Many locations in Nigeria don't have train and electricity lines.

3 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by kereman1: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
Topsic70:

Lolz, ipob and propaganda=5&6.
Gentleman, I've opened dvlink. There's noffin of such there, intact you open it and post d "news" here on nairaland.
We are waiting

Cry me a river.
Afonjavities is real.

5 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by agyo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
MrPresident1:
Afonja eeeeeh, let Buhari intervene like he did for that girl, or else? angry

Pls let them all die Pls.
Including those arrested by FBI

Kil them all

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Toks2008(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
kereman1:

My only consolation is that u opened the thread only to find the names of ur brodas awaiting execution, worse still u had no restraints on urself u just had to comment.

How did u feel strolling down d list tryan to find an igbo name only to be disappointed

I am not into tribal sentiments but Yourubas are too fearful to do drug trafficking....YES few still do but it will surprise you to know that most of those names are innocent..but are just victims of a cartel that smuggles drugs through unsuspecting pilgrims.
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Firstreality(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Yoruba and housa name's only. I see what I saw.
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by kunmiiii: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
livebyday:

BE WARNED THE MODS ARE NOT PARTISAN
Will you get out of here with your worthless piece of information and warning, has this news graced the front page before or not? a simple search on Nairaland will show that this exact article in a new dressing has been on front page around April 22, and no new information whatsoever is contained in this new article lest an urgent update we need to be aware of.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Urchman200: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Nobody was interested in profiling an ethnic group in regards of a particular crime until our neighbours started.

It all started with the Igbo coup instead of military coup and what baffles me is that the counter coup and subsequent coup was never attached to any ethnic group.

better words has not been said brother, story will have more substance when it has igbo colouration, see how this story will evaporate into the tin air because it does not have igbo colouration, that of USA and their 80 people that committed fraud will continue to trend, coming from usa ,a country that have been able to shield all our corrupt politicians and their loot, tell me that such country is not a fraud on it own.

5 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Topsic70: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ipob wee nor kee parzin with laff sha!

2 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Harnice(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
[/quote]Trust me ipob will be denied to gain access to Saudi if their was no change of name.... it could be from any tribe from Nigeria names was just changed to Muslim names so that they can get access
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Topsic70: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
vivalavida:

So vanguard is not credible?

kereman1:
[s]My only consolation is that u opened the thread only to find the names of ur brodas awaiting execution, worse still u had no restraints on urself u just had to comment.

How did u feel strolling down d list tryan to find an igbo name only to be disappointed[/s]

SmallmebigGod:

Sowore is not my own and I don't know him, post the link to sahara reporter side of the story. Same way someone will say Nairaland shared it so is genuine not knowing there is no due diligence in it. You mean it wasn't shared on Saudi media, not on aljazera ,someone just cooked up a story
Lolz, another concoction from ipob - opi-Iweka branch.
Don't mind them, both (ipobic) links - below are fake. There's noffin of such there. Ipob and lies na 5 and 6
Lolz

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/breaking-23-nigerians-to-be-executed-in-saudi-arabia/amp/#click=https:///iT0CbLpxEm

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Omoslim26: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
chiedozie198100:

u be ididot oo. grin grin grin grin grin

1-1 goalless draw? how? grin grin grin grin

but one goal was scored into the rectum.

you jst said my mind:-D:-D dat guy is an heavy weight mumu which on 1-1 goaless draw again
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Biety: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
Since most of them are Yorubas I can say it boldly,anywhere that
most of them are innocents. Yorubas don't do drug pushing.
They entered into this mess same way ZAINAB ALIU got into it before God saved her.
Nigeria govt should get to the root of this matter. We can not afford to lose 23 innocent souls just like that. God that rescued Zainab will rescue the innocents among them.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by FlordFlorez(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
1-1
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Urchman200: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Shebi it's now Yoruba's turn?

I don't know when we will all grow up beyond tribal sentiments.

Every tribe has good and bad people!
brother loud it oooo,even our so called leaders are guilty of this too,Clare example is abike dabiri she will be quick to post it I know she will fern ignorance on this one, sense is far from us.
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Adakintroy2: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
You know all of you are becoming you father's in tribal hate. When you see 23 of your brothers waiting the hangman and all you debates is tribes. You will be worst than your father's in this regards. SHAME On those of you who participate in this foolishness. Where is your humanity.

Shame on you modes that keep shipping this things to front page to generate debate on tribe.
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by luluosas(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
Is it a must to be rich? See where appetite for quick money has landed them. I pity their parents
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
Please execute them quickly! Stupid beings! angry grin

2 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by janykute: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
[[b]quote author=Biety post=81577494]Since most of them are Yorubas I can say it boldly,anywhere that
most of them are innocent. Yorubas don't do drug pushing.
[/b]They entered into this mess same way ZAINAB ALIU got into it before God saved her.
Nigeria govt should get to the root of this matter. We can not afford to lose 23 innocent souls just like that. God that rescued Zainab will rescue the innocents among them. [/quote]
Says who?
Yorubas are seriously into drug pushing and if you Check it well all of them may have gotten some sort of assurance from one babalawo because they can't do anything without their babalawo.Thats afonja for you.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by GalaticHorde: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
Toks2008:

I am not into tribal sentiments but Yourubas are too fearful to do drug trafficking....YES few still do but it will surprise you to know that most of those names are innocent..but are just victims of a cartel that smuggles drugs through unsuspecting pilgrims.
then let buhari do the needful and intervene! No he won't? That's right, they are not Fulanis
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by showafrica(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
How market ?? Some people will rush to check names if they are omo Igbo but will be disappointed because it's full of Afonja United.. them no fear ship drug to holy Land front page please....

Afonjas think say e dey easy.. See as they line them up. Mugus
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by GalaticHorde: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
Adakintroy2:
You know all of you are becoming you father's in tribal hate. When you see 23 of your brothers waiting the hangman and all you debates is tribes. You will be worst than your father's in this regards. SHAME On those of you who participate in this foolishness. Where is your humanity.

Shame on you modes that keep shipping this things to front page to generate debate on tribe.

its a tribal thing to you but it is just news to the rest of us undecided deal with it
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Problemkid1: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Afonjas is at it again grin

3 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by cookingsoul(m): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
95 percent of criminsls nah ipob/igbo dats a fact dey always tryna cover up themselves.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by felifeli: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Fake news blog

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) / Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) / Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.