Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) (111712 Views)

23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking / John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by umarshehu58(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Yamleg:
Must they kill them?
Can't they pardon them?
That's why I love Nigeria.

Because you can get away with even a murder. That is why you love 9ja. Don't you think that was why crime is on the rise everyday?

5 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by MyGeneration(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
Aboks:
Person say dos people tarnish nigeria image. nigeria get image
na general o. everybody dae spoil the country name from all tribes. Just because they have not caught you doesn't mean you start insulting others.

Yorubas over do the fbi saga, so much that even there leaders have started bringing tribalism into unnecessary things.

Fasorantis daughter was killed and all Tinubu could say was bring in Tribalism, which one is is Evans a herdsman.

Since the Taraba kidnap kingpin wadume was arrested how many igbo leaders have used him as reference to Fulani crimes?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by faithfull18(f): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hmmn, speechless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by mindtricks: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
Yamleg:
Must they kill them?
Can't they pardon them?
That's why I love Nigeria.
No that's why Nigeria is so backward. Not a reason to love Nigeria.
In those climes they are strict enough to enforce such strigent laws that will deter people from such crimes. Unlike we who can't enforce even the simplest form of orderliness. Bad as it may be that it is our own people who are about to be killed, I wonder if they will suddenly deviate from their tradition, think twice and choose to pardon them.
Our leaders are not helping matters as they seem to have sworn never to get anything right.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
ronyman:
Lol grin now you know. Shebi na una start! U Neva chi chomchin

Take an excursion through my profile and point out where I did such.
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Meliian(f): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
79 minus 15= 64. If you know, you know.
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Lilimax(f): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
RexTramadol1:
This country is really losing its values
There was a country...! Nigeria has gone since and the present government led by Buhari is not helping matter.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Omoslim26: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Singing afonja ooo afonja .... afonja ooo afonja

:-D:-D You didnt get 1 like not even 1 men you suck in tribal bigotry your bigotry skills dry like madt
pls jst quit tribalism e no fit you cha chaa
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Greenback: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
Princdapace:

U sre the biggest fool ever. Any reasonable person would know that crime knows no tribe, but right in ur skull, u already know that every crime committed has 8 igbos. U are a big fool. Right now as we speak, all the yoruba boys I know face to face are into fraud. All of them I know. Only a fool will tribalize crime. U are here to get likes. Even my neighbors are all fraudsters. Yoruba all of them. Efcc came to our side and took over 30 young fraudsters and were all yoruba boys.

All of u making crime a tribe thing are fools. Ur type can kill. Fool

OJIGBIJIGBIJIGBI!!!!!!

won ti pa theangry1 Sha!

Lolsssssss
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Ajixegun: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
EXLOVER:
The mumu citizens go begin blame one particular tribe, forgetting that the whole world is pointing fingers on Nigerians on not just one particular tribe.

Everybody is avoiding us like person with leprosy.

You're right. Mammals (just name imagine any) are dirty naturally.
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Aboks(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
MyGeneration:

na general o. everybody dae spoil the country name from all tribes. Just because they have not caught you doesn't mean you start insulting others.

Yorubas over do the fbi saga, so much that even there leaders have started bringing tribalism into unnecessary things.

Fasorantis daughter was killed and all Tinubu could say was bring in Tribalism, which one is is Evans a herdsman.

Since the Taraba kidnap kingpin wadume was arrested how many igbo leaders have used him as reference to Fulani crimes?

dont get me wrong i didn't condem any tribe
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by MyGeneration(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
with all the money yoruba don chop from Nigeria, with all the criminal privileges they accrue to themselves against the rest of the south, na cocaine still be there problem. SHAME.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by lecturer50(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
Please how do they kill drug offenders in saudi arabia?
Is it by hanging or shooting or stoning?
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by NwaGodl1000(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
IGBOs have been vindicated by these names

2 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Ritchiee: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

There heads are going ....... sorry.

They are condenmed., I mean Condemned
It is true all ethnic groups have criminals but Igbos criminality is topnotch and way above board.FG or whoever is making mistake for not giving them Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by TeamSimple(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
TheAngry1:
This is stale news! Simply because 80 Igbo names were released just yesterday...always on the defensive. Instead of addressing the continued crimality perpetuated by Igbos abroad, you resort to mud slinging. Fact is, for every 10 crimes committed by Nigerians abroad, 8 are by Igbos. Insult me all you want, that's the fact.

Awon oponu oshi.
And moreover it is expected that you will find more southwestern names in place like Saudi . Let them give us list of those waiting for execution in India , Cambodia, vietnam ,Thailand , indonesia or Malaysia where we know our people operate .

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
Bad
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by SpaceTour: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
Lies. These are Yoruba translation of Igbo names cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by toprealman: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
This drug and yahoo stuff operate as a cartel.
Each seem to trust only people of same ethnic background. If you know......SAR de find you!

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by oluwaahmed: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
Its not good to rejoice over the death of other people because of tribal sentiments. The afonjas have been having d field day over Igbos but crime is not tribal. I see that there are many misconception about the 80 fraudsters listed d by FBI. First of, not all of them am Igbo's. All the ones caught in the US are igbos but the news is that majority of them are in Nigeria. Now we know that when it comes to wire everybody is guilty. From Yoruba, to Edo, to Igbo. Let's be wise when we hear news like this.

5 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by seanevadry1: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
EXLOVER:
The mumu citizens go begin blame one particular tribe, forgetting that the whole world is pointing fingers on Nigerians on not just one particular tribe.

Everybody is avoiding us like person with leprosy.
Una never see anything yet, while some people dia own na only short term jail
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
When a house stands one under God they are solid and God program a way out to the peace of the house provided they share one truth amongst themselves

If we want to move forward we must overlook many things such as tribal sentiment and lots more to build our great country up and learn to think like a family in a house under one roof and believe to beautify were we live
Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Topsic70: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
wellmax:
Fake list. No credible source.

ayopo10:
This is clearly fake news... No official source.... Just some lazy ass non-sense

kunmiiii:
Nairaland itself is a proud promoter of tribal and ethnic bashing, this thread has been on front page before and there's absolutely nothing new in the post that wasn't included the first time sometimes in April, The moderator that moved this to front page again knows exactly what he's doing.

foleskay:
Nonsense. i know the op that posted this is trying to play some tribal game, This list should be neglected cos it has a veriviable source.
The mod DT rushed it to FP is equally an accomplice in ds charade

SmallmebigGod:
Unverifiable news, so if any website cooked up a news , d will push it to front-page without verifying
As in ehn, I taya o. No credible print/social media carried ds but an ipob propaganda (machinery) outfit. I'm suspecting d m.od dt rushed ds gabbage to front page

Who/what is brainnews to begin with? What's their pedigree?
Smh

2 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by damoobaba: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
Are they trying to balance up something, like last week it was invictus obi's predominantly Igbo/ Christian group. Now what's the reason for this list. To balance things on the internet?

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Lilimax(f): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
Fulmigati:

Igbos typically commit white collar crimes and drug dealing. Yorubas are known for savage crimes like ritual killings, gang rapes and incest.
Biko which one is White Collar crime? I dey shake nyash for una for nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Greenback: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
lecturer50:
Please how do they kill drug offenders in saudi arabia?

Is it by hanging or shooting or stoning?

By skull mining or headHarvesting...they have to respect culture and tradition,you know
grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
This is sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) by highness25(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) / Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) / Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.