Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,419 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south (41195 Views)

FG Lines Up 140 Officials To Assess Tinubu's Ministers / Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima / Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by buhariguy(m): 5:48am On Aug 25, 2019
dominion001:
if Akpabio, Sylvia and Amechi are the heavy weights that Apc are counting on to take over Niger delta then there is no weight anywhere. Festus Keyamu cannot even win among his village kinsmen in delta. Akpabio even as a sitting Senator lost in 2019, Amechi with his federal gragra was humiliated, this ministerial position na d only thing wey make bayelsans still remember say person dey answer Sylvia.
my Advice: APC should just forget Niger delta and their oil, PDP leg too dey ground for those area, they should be fighting to hold on to Edo because Edo is slipping away from them already.
just making a common sense.
my sense no be ur own o. so just read and pass.
you are right, i just read your nonsense and pass

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by buhariguy(m): 5:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Igbosmoker:
one idiot even mention oshoihmole,lmao.

Ameachie,akpabio and co aren't any heavy weight, they think every region is like tinubu side
tell me any south south gov that can pull weight like osho, ameachi and akpabio, even less heavyweight like sylva defeated ineffectual buffoon in his village, local govt and his senatorial zone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by sunnykool85: 6:41am On Aug 25, 2019
Let's wait and see.
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Paxmedical(m): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2019
Stomach infrastructure. By the time president buhari is out of office they will dance to the tune of the river naija
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by spirul77: 6:54am On Aug 25, 2019
to all of you running mouths, just mention just one south south and south east PDP governor that can pull weight like oshiomhole,not an APC supporter neither am I PDP, both of them are the same.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2019
All you stupid politicians need to do is WORK.
Give us good governance and we will line up to vote for you again and again and again.
This is not elementary science, let alone rocket science!
You fools dont need all this strategy and rigging and manipulations to get your party to win or whatever.
Father lord!I feel so trapped in this limbo called Nigeria.
The annoying thing is that they have rabid supporters that applaud their so called strategies while suffering from their incompetence.
Just give us good governance.Nigerians are not asking for much.Just good road,health care,electricity,infrastructure...you know,the basic stuff.
Why is it so hard?
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by backbone503(m): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2019
Compared to 2015, do you know that APC performed better in the SS and SE in the just concluded election?

We know why APC couldn't penetrate the SS, and believe me, in 2023, it will be a different ball game.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Shelveshittu1(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2019
maclatunji:
My thinking when the ministerial list came out. PMB is more politically savvy than people think.
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by dominion001(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2019
buhariguy:
you are right, i just read your nonsense and past
if reading and commenting is ur own definition of "read and pass" then u need a new school teacher.
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Cjayboy: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2019
Story! Story! Story!!!
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by bizhop01: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2019
All those people are living in pass glory the are all figureheads in their region, their village people hate them with passion the only good as empty vessels, last general election can explain this better.
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Moventist: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2019
They so called heavy weight, did they even deliver their constituencies ?
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Neimarjnr: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2019
andresia:
Add Ovie Omo-Agege to the lot. That dude is an emerging political heavy weight in his home state, Delta

you mean only ughelli
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Basher8583: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2019
hammerFC:
One thing alot of u should always remember,Buhari rigged himself into second term.

Buhari did not win.

If APC could not win Oyo, where in SW will dey win? Exactly.

Is it Christian Ondo with Afenefere leaders?

Osun, where they used court to deny Davido Uncle?

They lost Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, the whole SE and SS.

So where exactly did Buhari win? Is it Borno where Boko Haram attacked on day of election?

Look, APC will not survive past 2023, that is if APC make it to 2023, with the way things are going in Nigeria in terms of insecurity and revolution.

You are towing the same ignorant past that made you lose in the first place. Poor political strategy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Basher8583: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2019
selemempe:
u are right...but i dont believe buhari even has the mental capacity to rig an election...he was simply rigged for by core north governors...thats why southern states were called 1st

These are the rantings of serial losers. They always hang on dearly to thier rigging story

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by bizhop01: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2019
buhariguy:
tell me any south south gov that can pull weight like osho, ameachi and akpabio, even less heavyweight like sylva defeated ineffectual buffoon in his village, local govt and his senatorial zone.
Funny, the truth is people of niger delta hate APC with passion, today in delta state who knows Festus Keyamo, who even remember Timipire Sylva in Bayelsa?
Godswill Akpabio and Rotimi Amaechi with all thier noises and drama the make no impact in Akwa ibom and River state, currently Adams Oshiomhole have lost control of Edo state,
No wonder governor of kaduna state El-Rufai called them empty vessels.
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Basher8583: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2019
tsdarkside:

how do you know buhari did not win....??

do you even know how many voted buhari....??

you punched your own selfs in the face by presenting atiku....

many dont like atiku....obi should have parcipated as a president with a yoruba vice....

una realy fvcked up that chance....

Obi sef is a worse Idea. Hausas dont vote for who they cannot trust. Any igbo presidential candidate should forget any support from the North. But we like Tinubu sha. That man is very strategic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by garfield1: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Yes.... People like you always find something positive in whatever he does. What's heavyweight here? How many of them won their LG for APC in the last presidential election?
Sylva,akpabio,omo agege and amaechi won their lgas
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by garfield1: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2019
maybachmusic:

lol

akpabio was flogged like a baby
He won 2 lgas and will win at the tribunal.what of saraki
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by garfield1: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2019
Orange89:
My brother,there was never a "Buhari Effect". He rigged elections both in 2015 and 2019
Did pdp ever win free and fair
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by garfield1: 9:16am On Aug 25, 2019
backbone503:
Compared to 2015, do you know that APC performed better in the SS and SE in the just concluded election?

We know why APC couldn't penetrate the SS, and believe me, in 2023, it will be a different ball game.
That's what i wanted to say
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by garfield1: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2019
Neimarjnr:

you mean only ughelli
In urhobo land
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by garfield1: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2019
bizhop01:

Funny, the truth is people of niger delta hate APC with passion, today in delta state who knows Festus Keyamo, who even remember Timipire Sylva in Bayelsa?
Godswill Akpabio and Rotimi Amaechi with all thier noises and drama the make no impact in Akwa ibom and River state, currently Adams Oshiomhole have lost control of Edo state,
No wonder governor of kaduna state El-Rufai called them empty vessels.
How come buhari got 32% in ss and 20% in the east
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by ubanigrant15: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2019
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by Neimarjnr: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2019
garfield1:
In urhobo land
funny
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by RTSC2: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2019
Basher8583:

Obi sef is a worse Idea. Hausas dont vote for who they cannot trust. Any igbo presidential candidate should forget any support from the North. But we like Tinubu sha. That man is very strategic
See your big mouth.
We can see the kind of people the north the trusts.
It is the eastern sons and daughters that set up most agencies of govt working today under Obasanjo and Jonathan.
From CBN,ministry of finance, NAFDAC, Amcon, e.t.c.

A child in the east need 139 to enter unity schools while the average northerner needs just 50.

When the east are talking leadership, shut up.
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by sanpipita(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2019
Same amaechi and akpabio that got dusted in their home state OK na
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by sanpipita(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2019
garfield1:

How come buhari got 32% in ss and 20% in the east

Getting 32% and 20% isn't that enough to tell u more people hate him than ones who like him? or recent % doesn't count
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by HabuD: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2019
Please the only heavy weights i see there are Akpabio and Amaechi. Keyamo can't even win a common local council. Timipre has faded out of Bayelsa politics, not to talk of south south as a whole. Please pple who know nothing about south south politics should steer clear of such misleading write ups.
Re: Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south by kinharold(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2019
Let's first of all watch out for serious power tussle especially between Amaechi, Akpabio and Timipre over the control of the NDDC in particular.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State / Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.