Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? (56551 Views)

How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way / Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
We met around February and we have been doing some intimacy things but i notice she had two kids from different man which I confirmed, but she’s all over my head that am so much in love and am trying to reduce the love or emotions i have for her.

Can you please advice me on how not to get to much emotional to her anymore?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Oh my God two men have already used her to produce two babies and you are in love with her, Love hates you. No wonder girls are always praying for guys to fall in love with them.

If this is true love people are always talking about God i don't want it.

291 Likes 22 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Oh my God two men have already used her to produce two babies and you are in love with her, Love hates you.
Nothing wrong loving single mother but i get worried when i know that she’s has two children already.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
adetoroamos:
Nothing wrong loving single mother but i get worried when i know that she’s has two children already.
You are in love boy, you've lost your sense of right and wrong.

247 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by drmikeadams(m): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
adetoroamos:

Dont be worried,,just continue thinking with ur Dick cheesy grin

225 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Oh my God two men have already used her to produce two babies and you are in love with her, Love hates you. No wonder girls are always praying for guys to fall in love with them.

If this is true love people are always talking about God i don't want it.
grin grin cheesy grin. Op better read all of ubunja miseducations and watch all of coach red pill videos on YouTube to regain your senses.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
adetoroamos:
I have dated 3 single mother but to be honest, their pussy means nothing to them as they will entertain you with enough Bleep that will make you fall in love but mind you , one was even receiving dick from her baby daddy in the name of they have resolve and depart again, I have to chase her the second term, the second was not loyal but her pretend no be ham and the third was with two kids, she lost her husband and to be honest, still feel traces of her not loyal too. I do think once a woman open her pussy to doctor to deliver baby, they won't give you hard time before they open it to next person in the name of single woman.

176 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
I have dated 3 single mother but to be honest, their pussy me nothing to them as they will entertain you with enough Bleep that will make you fall in love but mind you , one was even receiving dick from her baby daddy in the name of they have resolve and depart again, I have to chase her the second term, the second was not loyal but her pretend to be ham and the third was with two kids, she lost her husband and to be honest, still feel traces of not loyal to her too. I don't think once a woman open her pussy to doctor to deliver baby, they won't give you hard time before they open it to next person in the name of single woman.
how can I control the emotions i have for her. Although she called me and chat me uo but whenever she miss an hour of not calling me or text, mext thing i will do is to check her last seen on WhatsApp or check maybe she’s online on Facebook. Am even afraid maybe she don jazz me

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

grin grin cheesy grin. Op better read all of ubunja miseducations and watch all of coach red pill videos on YouTube to regain your senses.
thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by 24kmagic: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
In Kizz Daniel's voice "No go de do pass yourself*

Oga sir, you're not in love. You're just in pure lust.

Her creamy puss! tastes so sweet that you just can't get enough of it.

Don't worry. When law of diminishing marginal utility (economists will help me explain that) sets in, the love will reduce on it's own.

But for now, just savour the moment.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
24kmagic:
In Kizz Daniel's voice "No go de do pass yourself*

Oga sir, you're not in love. You're just in pure lust.

Her creamy puss! tastes so sweet that you just can't get enough of it.

Don't worry. When law of diminishing marginal utility (economists will help me explain that) sets in, the love will reduce on it's own.

But for now, just savour the moment.
yes free pussy dey but she stole my heart when she washed all my clothes with bare hands when my washing machine get faulty and no single girl ever done that for me.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
The moment you start controlling your d1ck, your emotions and most importantly your wallet will be in check.
Try it, it's not rocket science my friend.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
J111333:
The moment you start controlling your d1ck, your emotions and most importantly your wallet will be in check.
Try it, it's not rocket science my friend.
thanks man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2019

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by WonderManly(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
adetoroamos:
We met around February and we have been doing some intimacy things but i notice she had two kids from different man which I confirmed, but she’s all over my head that am so much inlove and am trying to reduce the love or emotions i have for her.

Cc ubunja

No frontpage pls

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
adetoroamos:
how can I control the emotions i have for her. Although she called me and chat me uo but whenever she miss an hour of not calling me or text, mext thing i will do is to check her last seen on WhatsApp or check maybe she’s online on Facebook. Am even afraid maybe she don jazz me
maybe you spend too much for her, she gives you too much pussy because I don't fall in love with someone I haven't spend much on, adjust your way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by sorextee(m): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
There's no harm in loving her. Just tell her whole heart that u want fwb with her. No strings attached.

It happened to me also. A mother of three kids, divorced, a director at one popular TV station, a birthday mate with me.

It was fun, and its still fun.

adetoroamos:

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by luvyaself95(m): 12:23am On Aug 25, 2019
adetoroamos:
yes free pussy dey but she stole my heart when she washed all my clothes with bare hands when my washing machine get faulty and no single girl ever done that for me.
You're feeling on top of the world for that trick i pray your eyes clear fast..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 25, 2019
adetoroamos:
We met around February and we have been doing some intimacy things but i notice she had two kids from different man which I confirmed, but she’s all over my head that am so much inlove and am trying to reduce the love or emotions i have for her.

Cc ubunja

No frontpage pls
Stop this imaturity. You're asking nairaland guys for advice? I laugh in spanish.
if you both love each other then love eachother. Nairalanders are heartbroken kids who would suck the joy out of you. If theres nothing wrong with her behaviour then go for it. We live once. Count 1 to 100 and you'll realize how short our years are. Bleep red pill.

the only good advice was from sorextee

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by dayleke: 1:17am On Aug 25, 2019
adetoroamos:

You are poosy whooped lo n jebe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by DateMynd44(m): 1:40am On Aug 25, 2019
adetoroamos:

Cc ubunja

No frontpage pls
lol na so my own matter cast when one wicked mod carry my thread go front page without my permission.
well if you're obsessed and into this lady and u need to reduce the emotions then just Try and distance yourself from her, avoid WhatsApp and any other social platform you've been using to communicate with her, get urself busy and also random dates and going out (not sleeping with them o) with other Ladies will decrease ur emotions for that lady.
I stand to be corrected Sha cos what works for Tom might not work for Kehinde cos this one works for me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by DateMynd44(m): 1:41am On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
You're feeling on top of the world for that trick i pray your eyes clear fast..
hehehe grin as in eh the girl just carry that one trap am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 25, 2019
You guys overthink things. If she makes you happy, makes you a better man, then stick with her. Simply do you and never mind what society thinks.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by raydatingtips: 2:06am On Aug 25, 2019
If she is not married, then I really don't think you should fault her for her kids. No matter what, the past is the past as long as the person changed for good.

If however, you still want to forget about her. You will have to avoid her at all costs: avoid her calls, avoid reading her texts (Reading her texts can reignite your feelings for her). Avoid long conversations with her too.

With time, you will begin to forget her

Edit: Seeing how many people need this advice, I decided to write a detailed post on it here: https://naijadatingtips.com/how-to-forget-about-a-lady-guy-you-have-strong-emotions-for/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Jeferious: 3:35am On Aug 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You guys overthink things. If she makes you happy, makes you a better man, then stick with her. Simply do you and never mind what society thinks.
Can you give your own blood brother this same advice? angry

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 25, 2019
Im faced with similar issue. Ive got the impression me and her are meant to be alright. We no dey do collabo for now, Im pondering on that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Jeferious: 3:37am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Stop this imaturity. You're asking nairaland guys for advice? I laugh in spanish.
if you both love each other then love eachother. Nairalanders are heartbroken kids who would suck the joy out of you. If theres nothing wrong with her behaviour then go for it. We live once. Count 1 to 100 and you'll realize how short our years are. Bleep red pill.

the only good advice was from sorextee
1 to 100×365. E no short anything.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:09am On Aug 25, 2019
raydatingtips:
If she is not married, then I really don't think you should fault her for her kids. No matter what, the past is the past as long as the person changed for good.

If however, you still want to forget about her. You will have to avoid her at all costs: avoid her calls, avoid reading her texts (Reading her texts can reignite your feelings for her). Avoid long conversations with her too.

With time, you will begin to forget her
sometimes past backfire, I met a single mother in 2013 ,I helped her and accepted her and even do enough for her, until I found out later that she even end up fucking her baby daddy in 2016 January, all in the name of her baby daddy want to see his son, not just that, they planned to get back only for them to throw same shit as the man unusual beating her still occurred, glad I found out later and she confessed but beg for forgiveness. Walahi, they even knack without CD self ..so be warned, since then I know say the tin son over for my mind. Because since they still have son together. Such occurrence may still occur, some past with attachment is different from free one.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:14am On Aug 25, 2019
When talking of single mother experience, as long as you care about their child/children , they will show you the fake love and Bleep you raw but they will surely let you know the kids are their world, you are just a stranger ,they will rather spend on their kids and still collect more and more from you without trying to give back to you, and anytime you need help, the excuse will surely be she has catered for her kids and she can't, you will be the one that will keep doing and doing until you get sense and most of them still taste dick of their baby daddy and the bound of their phone communication with their baby daddy on their kids can never be stopped by you, you wouldn't even have excuse to stop them. I told you I dated 3 and I am taking from experience

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Biingoo: 4:38am On Aug 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Smh. If the op happens to be your brother, will you advice him the same

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by kenralph(m): 5:22am On Aug 25, 2019
Op see your life? Single mom with 2 kids from TWO different men. What does that tell you about her decision making capabilities?

Just enjoy yourself while it lasts but never ever consider anything more than that.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Toroso: 5:57am On Aug 25, 2019
Your regret go worse pass this one below

https://www.nairaland.com/5374922/how-brother-learnt-lesson-hard

Waiting patiently to read from your regret.

t
adetoroamos:

Cc ubunja

No frontpage pls

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.