Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? (56553 Views)

How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way / Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by luvyaself95(m): 6:30am On Aug 25, 2019
DateMynd44:
hehehe grin as in eh the girl just carry that one trap am.
haha
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by galadima77(m): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2019
J111333:
The moment you start controlling your d1ck, your emotions and most importantly your wallet will be in check.
Try it, it's not rocket science my friend.

Ice cold brutal truth... Guys truly love one of theirs and always try to save a drowning simp

18 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2019
DateMynd44:
lol na so my own matter cast when one wicked mod carry my thread go front page without my permission.
well if you're obsessed and into this lady and u need to reduce the emotions then just Try and distance yourself from her, avoid WhatsApp and any other social platform you've been using to communicate with her, get urself busy and also random dates and going out (not sleeping with them o) with other Ladies will decrease ur emotions for that lady.
I stand to be corrected Sha cos what works for Tom might not work for Kehinde cos this one works for me
avoiding her chat is really working for me but ince i see her call then my brain will come back to block settings that am in love. Text me so you can dish some strong advice for me and you know I cannot just change d sim or cut her off from my lines
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2019
Sometimes I wonder how old some of the people making submissions here on NL are. So unbelievably stupid & shallow minded.

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Stop this imaturity. You're asking nairaland guys for advice? I laugh in spanish.
if you both love each other then love eachother. Nairalanders are heartbroken kids who would suck the joy out of you. If theres nothing wrong with her behaviour then go for it. We live once. Count 1 to 100 and you'll realize how short our years are. Bleep red pill.

the only good advice was from sorextee

Right! They sound so cultish. Would be amusing if it wasn't so pathetic.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by asahnwaKC: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2019
People always condemning single mothers.....are the not better than girls that have done series of abortions undecided

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Right! They sound so cultish. Would be amusing if it wasn't so pathetic.
I dont blame them. They are insecure people building a fortress to protect themselves. It's safe there but boring. They cant see the world.

My problem is, if they want to unhappy then they should. Without encouraging someone else to destroy his own too.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
I dont blame them. They are insecure people building a fortress to protect themselves. It's safe there but boring. They cant see the world.

My problem is, if they want to unhappy then they should. Without encouraging someone else to destroy his own too.

Pretty much. I completely agree with the last part.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Martin0(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Sometimes I wonder how old some of the people making submissions here on NL are. So unbelievably stupid & shallow minded.

hahahahahahahah�����

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2019
asahnwaKC:
People always condemning single mothers.....are the not better than girls that have done series of abortions undecided
nothing wrong my sis, but when she told you one and you found out that she has two already
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2019
Jeferious:
Can you give your own blood brother this same advice? angry
Having kids from different dads is the bone of contention ryt? I'll advice against off course but if he insists, I'll let go ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Jeferious: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Having kids from different dads is the bone of contention ryt? I'll advice against off course but if he insists, I'll let go ni
but see as you advise another man pikin make im carry go say nothing dey shele?

I raise yansh for you sad

20 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2019
adetoroamos:
avoiding her chat is really working for me but ince i see her call then my brain will come back to block settings that am in love. Text me so you can dish some strong advice for me and you know I cannot just change d sim or cut her off from my lines
See guy, most of these peeps advicing you don't have a relationship, in fact many of them suck in reality.. They're simply piling their frustration on u. You a grown man, freaking own it! If you both love each other, go on. She can as well give birth to 3 more for you, so it's no biggy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by seunmohmoh(f): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2019
Are you planning to be baby daddy part 3?

Do what's best for you.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Remijuice: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
See guy, most of these peeps advicing you don't have a relationship, in fact many of them suck in reality.. They're simply piling their frustration on u. You a grown man, freaking own it! If you both love each other, go on. She can as well give birth to 3 more for you, so it's no biggy lipsrsealed
Bịa nwoke m, don't take this advice, rather take the ones below!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Jeferious:
1 to 100×365. E no short anything.
Please. Each day is short. Ever woken up and be like,"the year ran out quickly."
youre in your 20-30s count how many year left to the average death rate/mark. (70). Its pretty short.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2019
Run from baby mamas oo , I got trapped to one cos of her good culinary skills( Calabar soup things) and bedmatics tongue. How I came back to my senses after almost proposing to her remains a miracle undecided

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
God bless you. 99.9% create threads that they're depressed and want to commit suicide, that they're heartbroken and so on.

They use emotions to advice. Later they'll say women are emotional wrecks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Martin0(m): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
God bless you. 99.9% create threads that they're depressed and want to commit suicide, that they're heartbroken and so on.

They use emotions to advice. Later they'll say women are emotional wrecks.

hmmmmmmmm Na themgrin

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Fmanny(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2019
Bro just delete any pics of her from your phone,delete her account from your whatsapp, unfriend her from ur Facebook,and try to get distracted with something maybe a movie, whenever you tend to think about her, do it for 2,3 weeks and you will see that you will forget about her...

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2019
Remijuice:

Bịa nwoke m, don't take this advice, rather take the ones below!
Odinma.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Martin0(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

una nor wan help this Bros abigrin
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Martin0(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2019
@ op see eh , Have you ever found yourself in tears or yelling at your partner, wondering how things escalated so quickly? You might be a little overemotional. Don’t beat yourself up--it happens to everyone! However, it’s important that you get these emotions under control for a happier relationship. Learn to accept and process your emotions in a nonjudgmental way. Stay calm and listen to your partner, especially during heated arguments. Finally, try to develop a more positive outlook so you feel more confident in yourself and your relationship.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Modernist: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2019
One thing I learnt from my parents is that never burden yourself with Another man's responsibility, NEVER.

28 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2019
Ubunja should be in this thread any moment from now, magneto dude is *drawn* to single mother thread.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
2 kids from 2 different men speaks volume not one to judge but that's something

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by ikennamadu1(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2019
Just engage yourself in meaningful things.... That won't make u idle...
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by modik(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2019
adetoroamos:
yes free pussy dey but she stole my heart when she washed all my clothes with bare hands when my washing machine get faulty and no single girl ever done that for me.

Follow your head and not your heart.

Even a faulty and non functional clock is always right twice each day.

Be calculative and pick things that won't vanish or diminish with time.

Las Las, money can't buy true love and you know one when you see it.

Be sure she isn't older than you, if yes, every other thing falls in line.

Above all, be selfish with what makes you happy cos in the end, it is your life and you must live it to the fullest and to the glory of your Creator.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2019
Martin0:

hmmmmmmmm Na themgrin
Who?
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2019
Op stop being silly. From your description she's matured. Forget that 2 kids part. People learn. Funny fact the miseducator you cc'ed for advice is a baby daddy. Who has a daughter outta wedlock.

If you love her and she loves you back be with her. A virgin might destroy you. Forget sexual chastity and all that.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2019
modik:

Follow your head and not your heart.

Even a faulty and non functional clock is always right twice each day.

Be calculative and pick things that won't vanish or diminish with time.

Las Las, money can't buy true love and you know one when you see it.

Be sure she isn't older than you, if yes, every other thing falls in line.

Above all, be selfish with what makes you happy cos in the end, it is your life and you must live it to the fullest and to the glory of your Creator.
Good advice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.