Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,348,116 members, 5,208,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2019 at 02:24 AM

I Am Impotent, But My Wife Is Pregnant - Should I Confront Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Impotent, But My Wife Is Pregnant - Should I Confront Her? (1888 Views) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Impotent, But My Wife Is Pregnant - Should I Confront Her? by Fruday(m): 7:22am On Aug 25
A man knew he was impotent and went ahead to get married
to a lady without first discussing his problem with the
lady.After 8 years of marriage the lady eventually took in.
The lady was impregnated by another man.The husband knew this
but there is no way he can confront his wife since he did
not disclose his problem to her before getting married to her.

On the other hand the woman is happy that she is pregnant
thinking that the husband does not know that it is another

I AM IMPOTENT BUT MY WIFE IS PREGNANT SHOULD I COMFORT HER
Re: I Am Impotent, But My Wife Is Pregnant - Should I Confront Her? by WonderManly(m): 7:25am On Aug 25
Fruday:

2 Likes

Re: I Am Impotent, But My Wife Is Pregnant - Should I Confront Her? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:26am On Aug 25
Bloggers ehnnn... Na wao cheesy
Re: I Am Impotent, But My Wife Is Pregnant - Should I Confront Her? by daddytime(m): 7:29am On Aug 25
Illiterates who mistake being sterile for impotency.

Olodos
Re: I Am Impotent, But My Wife Is Pregnant - Should I Confront Her? by pelkad1290(m): 7:30am On Aug 25
Like seriously..
When u suppose open up and confront your conscience about ur impotency u didn't
She come get belle u want to confront
Better take it as spiritual pregnancy

Today is Sunday jare
Re: I Am Impotent, But My Wife Is Pregnant - Should I Confront Her? by majamajic(m): 7:34am On Aug 25
confronting your wife is legendary witchcrafting

Secure the baby
Re: I Am Impotent, But My Wife Is Pregnant - Should I Confront Her? by cenaman(m): 7:47am On Aug 25
wait
Re: I Am Impotent, But My Wife Is Pregnant - Should I Confront Her? by nairalandposter: 7:55am On Aug 25
Why do you folks always daydream about adultery?

Is it a fetish?

1 Like

Re: I Am Impotent, But My Wife Is Pregnant - Should I Confront Her? by blazepascal(m): 8:16am On Aug 25
Im naira marley voicee blogger blogger
Re: I Am Impotent, But My Wife Is Pregnant - Should I Confront Her? by blazepascal(m): 8:17am On Aug 25
In naira marley's voicee blogger blogger grin
Re: I Am Impotent, But My Wife Is Pregnant - Should I Confront Her? by MarianaTrench: 8:18am On Aug 25
Fruday:

It is not possible for you to be impotent and your wife will not know after 8 years of living together
Re: I Am Impotent, But My Wife Is Pregnant - Should I Confront Her? by chycco: 11:28am On Aug 25
leave her alone, it's a miracle

1 Like

Re: I Am Impotent, But My Wife Is Pregnant - Should I Confront Her? by affinity77(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25
Bloggers I hail una ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / I Am Impotent & Frustrated

Spotting A Potential Sugar Mummy / Can Naija Guys Abroad Trust Girls In Nigeria To Be Faithful? / She Sneezed As I Was Kissing Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.