Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,712 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. (26371 Views)

Serie A: Osimhen Scores Again As Napoli Thrash Leece / Victor Osimhen Scores Again For Lille In League (Photos) / Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by deltateam: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Bamz:
Wow

Are you Ambulance?
Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by quadree: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nobodyperson:
I can't feel joy for an afonja
And probably that joy you may not hav.....�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by coolh3ad(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pius99:
Man u. Should sign her as their striker

Man U (men) or Man U (women). I know say na Man U (men) you dey talk of. You are very wicked bros. Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by xcelentattitude(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Yet the Spanish folks are feeling joy for her.

Your picture is not clear undecided

Anyways, congratulations mate, you got the attention you desperately needed. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by scernado77(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
we the best#on DJ kahli voice...

please check my signature yes u reading don't skip OK or else...OK no vex na joke!
Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by EtihadAirways(f): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
See nipple
Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by starbright4real(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
She can't stop scoring. Go Girl!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by dododawa1: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
one of YORUBA pride

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by dfrost: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Oshoala is at home in Barcelona. Simply put.

Go girl. shocked

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nobodyperson:
if care is not taking You MAY not know joy, #Desist from HATEFUL way

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by Mizwisdom(f): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Stupid troll

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by flowx(m): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Just a few comments from Nigerian ladies on Nairaland.....?

They quickly vanished as they see someone like them raising Nigeria flag abroad.

All the begi-begi Nigerian girls can never drop their comments in appreciation or to encourage the young girl.

What they know how to do best is to be begging for recharge card up and down. Nothing for their brain.

They have given their viginities out for recharge card and iPhone.

Nonsense!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by Geedy: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
I'm happy for her

While some girls are busy selling pussy she's there breaking records.
Nice one there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by isan(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
She will move if there is better offer somewhere money pay bills not love
JubrinElSudan:
I love the love the fans are showing her but Oshoala's football transfer is one kind.. We will be surprised one day to hear that she has moved to another club

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by naptu2: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
This Instagram post by Asisat Oshoala has caught the attention of Barca fans. They love the fact that she described the goal as "typical Barca style".

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by okeniti: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
From Ikorodu to the World, thanks Asisat for giving us something to be proud of and smile about in these times. Congrats and keep up the great work!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by Hakeem12(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nobodyperson:
And that's why you will remain a nobody

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by gnykelly(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
If a (wo)man be blessed, if you throw him into the river s/he will come out with a pearl.

2 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by meobizy(f): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
She no even fine, sef.
Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by PureFace1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Go Girl

Just make sure you keep during the good work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by Sunsets: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
Oshoala again! Igbo Amaka. Continue dey do osho for ground.
naptu2:
Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions.

Barcelona 4-0 Espanyol

A brace from Mariona and a goal each from Oshoala and Pina gave Barcelona Femeni their first silverware of the 2019/2020 season.

Barcelona won the Copa Catalunya, their 10th in 11 years, by beating Espanyol 4-0 at the Municipal de Palamos stadium in Costa Brava yesterday night.

The Azulgranas controlled the rhythm of the game and had the higher percentage of ball possession right from the beginning of the game. The first goal scoring opportunity of the game fell to the Cules when Maria Leon latched on to the ball from a corner kick and struck the woodwork.

The Luis Cortes girls showed great team work and exhibited the classic Barca passing-possession game, which culminated in a great assist by Alexia Putellas and a fantastic goal by Asisat Oshoala in the 25th minute. The Nigerian has scored in every game so far this season (9 goals in 6 games).

Asisat Oshoala's goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmsfdseWBeM

Caroline Graham Hanson provided a brilliant assist towards the end of the second half and Mariona played a powerful shot off Graham's centered ball to score the second goal for Barca.

Barca continued to create goal scoring opportunities after the break and Mariona scored the 3rd from 11 metres (3-0, min 64).

The Barca coach rang the changes towards the end of the game, introducing 6 substitutes - Andrea Falcón, Losada, Hamraoui, M. Pérez, Van der Gragt and Claudia Pina and it was Pina who scored the 4th goal in the final minute of the game. Thus Barcelona won its 10th Copa Catalunya in 11 years, controlling the match from the beginning to the end.

Details
Barça , 4
Espanyol , 0

Barça Femení:
Paños, María León, Marta T. , Mariona, Alexia, Patri, Aitana, Leila, Graham, A. Pereira i Oshoala. Substitutes: Andrea Falcón, Pina, Losada, Hamraoui, M. Pérez i Van der Gragt.

Espanyol:
Mimi, Elba, Inés, Torrdà, Baudet, Eli, Brenda, Daniela, Yiyi, Dulce i Kath. Substitutes: Mariajo, Letti (sent off), Debora i Paloma.

Goals: 1-0, Oshoala (min 25); 2-0, Mariona (min 31); 3-0, Mariona (p. min 64); 4-0, Pina (min 89).

Referee: Ylenia Sánchez (sent off Letti of Espanyol for a second yellow card offence)

Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZB84M4qv4k
Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by naptu2: 3:15am On Aug 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. by naptu2: 3:59am On Aug 26, 2019
This video about Asisat Oshoala was made in 2013, when she was still playing in Lagos. It was my introduction to Asisat Oshoala. I had to search for my 2014 post in order to find it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sN9IEkBUoU

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajax Amsterdam Signs Calvin Bassey From Rangers In Club Record Deal / #lagosmarathon: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 (photos) / Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.