Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Wife Applies For Divorce Because Husband Shows Too Much Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Applies For Divorce Because Husband Shows Too Much Love (380 Views)

Wow Pictures! BBSA - Dinky's Saturday Night Party Dress Shows Too Much Backside / Wife Applies For Divorce In UAE Because Her Husband Doesn't Argue With Her / Mercy Johnson & Husband Shows Off Their Cute Children (pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Applies For Divorce Because Husband Shows Too Much Love by dwas: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2019
24 AUGUST 2019 | 8:12 PM
In what seem to be a odd play out of marriage, a woman in the United Arab Emirates has asked the court to dissolve her marriage because her husband shows her ‘too much love’, helps with the housework and showers her with gifts.

According to reports, the UAE woman told a Sharia court in Fujairah that her ‘endearing’ husband has never argued or yelled at her and was always kind.

When she complained about his weight, the man embarked on a strict weight loss regime of dieting and exercise which left him with a broken leg.

But this did not please the angry wife who still complained of his many gifts and compliments, according to local media.

According to her:

“I am eagerly longing for a single day of dispute, but this seems impossible with my romantic husband who always forgave me and showered me with daily gifts.

‘I need a real discussion, even an argument, not this hassle-free life full of obedience.”

The husband begged the court to deny the divorce request.

He told the court:

“It’s not fair to judge a marriage from the first year, and everybody learns from their mistakes. I am and always wish to be a perfect
https://m.guardian.ng/life/wife-applies-for-divorce-because-husband-shows-too-much-love/

I wish I could be this tolerance
Re: Wife Applies For Divorce Because Husband Shows Too Much Love by StandardJohn(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2019
dwas:
24 AUGUST 2019 | 8:12 PM
In what seem to be a odd play out of marriage, a woman in the United Arab Emirates has asked the court to dissolve her marriage because her husband shows her ‘too much love’, helps with the housework and showers her with gifts.

According to reports, the UAE woman told a Sharia court in Fujairah that her ‘endearing’ husband has never argued or yelled at her and was always kind.

When she complained about his weight, the man embarked on a strict weight loss regime of dieting and exercise which left him with a broken leg.

But this did not please the angry wife who still complained of his many gifts and compliments, according to local media.

According to her:

“I am eagerly longing for a single day of dispute, but this seems impossible with my romantic husband who always forgave me and showered me with daily gifts.

‘I need a real discussion, even an argument, not this hassle-free life full of obedience.”

The husband begged the court to deny the divorce request.

He told the court:

“It’s not fair to judge a marriage from the first year, and everybody learns from their mistakes. I am and always wish to be a perfect
https://m.guardian.ng/life/wife-applies-for-divorce-because-husband-shows-too-much-love/

I wish I could be this tolerance

Re: Wife Applies For Divorce Because Husband Shows Too Much Love by Oluromantic: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2019

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs To Know If He Is Not The One You Should Think Of A Future With. / A Rich Sugar Mamma From USA Is Searching For Energetic Man That Will Love Her / Could It Be That This Guy Is Richer Than Shatta Bandle? Check Out What He Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.