Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Pastor Caught Pant Down With Church Member - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Caught Pant Down With Church Member (1380 Views)

SHOCKING: Nursing Mother Caught Pant Down With Neighbour's Husband In Yenegoa / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Caught Pant Down With Church Member by Mary360(f): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2019
Pastor was caught pant down with church member on her matrimonial bed with her pastor and the husband video them :
Get full gist

Watch video here and see more

http://trevsremedytactic.com/63294//eH5B8/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5332984&i=5332984

Re: Pastor Caught Pant Down With Church Member by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2019
Choiii
Re: Pastor Caught Pant Down With Church Member by blackpanthar: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2019
Whomever you are, I hope you know this happened in 2016... this is 2019... today is SUNDAY..... what is your point and mission of remembering it and bringing it up again... are you an assistant accuser? The world has moved on beyond this.. many other church scandals has happened and everyone has moved on.... some of these pastors involved have even repented because they didnt sin against YOU but against God and you will not be consulted by God before He forgives them and restores them..... YET YOU CANT LET IT GO.

well, I hope God does not display your own sins publicly 3 years after you have been corrected of them.

Mary360:
Pastor was caught pant down with church member on her matrimonial bed with her pastor and the husband video them :
Get full gist

Watch video here and see more

http://piecommerceblog.com/15423//CZe3I/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5332984&i=5332984

Re: Pastor Caught Pant Down With Church Member by nlPoster: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2019
Another adultery thread on a sunday morning.

This is getting worrisome.

We are being fed adultery threads on the regular.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Pant Down With Church Member by vertueptime: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2019
Pastors and functional prick

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Sex Position? / See The Pre-wedding Pics Of This Beautiful Couple / Males Who Shave Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.