Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

I Will Marry A Northerner, Likely. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Marry A Northerner, Likely. (867 Views)

Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. / A Northerner Writes His Perception About Oduduwa/biafra......a Must Read / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Marry A Northerner, Likely. by Finelinks: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2019
With all these stories of girls doing runs and
ashawo everywhere.

It seems some Northern women are decent, less
promiscuous and hardworking.

I haven't lived there though but the ones I see in
the East look demure.

Some are very beautiful too.

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry A Northerner, Likely. by Blizzy9ja: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2019
You will regret it...

3 Likes

Re: I Will Marry A Northerner, Likely. by Finelinks: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
You will regret it...
how? why?
Re: I Will Marry A Northerner, Likely. by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2019
Finelinks:
ashawo everywhere.

the East look demure.

Have you been to kano before?

Under the hijab or niqqab thing go surprise you. Their runs is done in a coded way. Don't dare it ooo

6 Likes

Re: I Will Marry A Northerner, Likely. by Born2Breed(f): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2019
grin grin

Op dunno warris goinon...

Eventuarry u wee no
Re: I Will Marry A Northerner, Likely. by ifex370(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2019
Lol.. Look at this one.. Na dem nack pas o

2 Likes

Re: I Will Marry A Northerner, Likely. by blessedvisky(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2019
I believe you have not read the multiple news of northern women stabbing their husbands to death. Even as a man, the only thing I've ever stabbed is a tree. Now imagine the kind of evil that resides in a woman capable of stabbing her husband, multiple times, till he dies

2 Likes

Re: I Will Marry A Northerner, Likely. by Almaiga: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2019
Finelinks:
ashawo everywhere.

the East look demure.

You made the right choice. Marry from North and you marry peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry A Northerner, Likely. by Richy4(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2019
I'm gonna act like your big bro here and suggest that you stay a little while ( single i mean) before you jump into anything.. promiscurity know no Ethnicity or Country...

Speaking of the north.. how well do you know the language? If she starts making fluent and rapid conversation to an unknown person in her language over the phone, u asked, and she tells you that it's her brother, uncle or former school mates, are u gonna doubt her?.. How will you figure it out that it was whom she actually claims that it was? Please be careful..

Don't commit on a relationship just because of stereotypes.. Relationship is about trust not where you came from..

8 Likes

Re: I Will Marry A Northerner, Likely. by Tomiwa69(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
True oo
I was at Kaduna last year and I was shocked to see a very beautiful girl in decency .Tho their English horrible. Lol

(1) (Reply)

This Photo Has Got People Talking (photos) / You Have My Consent, Help My Wife, Sorry Help Us, Man Tells Male Neighbour / Stock Up Your Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.