Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Buy The Right Mattress. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy The Right Mattress. (228 Views)

How To Choose The Right Mattress For Sleigh Bed Frames / Femi Otedola To Buy The Upstream Of Forte Oil Plc / Ghanaian Man Storms Bank With Mattress, Pillow & Bedsheet (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy The Right Mattress. by Abolore25(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Dear distinguish.

Good afternoon and I trust that you all having a good weekend.

I wish to inform the populace that i am currently selling top quality mattress, pillows, beds and household furniture made by Nigeria's finest and largest foam manufacturers, producer of both flexible and rigid polyurethane products, Vitafoam Nig. Plc.

Are you looking to buy original top quality products in :

✒Full-Orthopaedic mattress
✒Semi-Orthopaedic mattress
✒Spring mattress
✒Regular mattress
,✒Beds
✒Pillows
✒Beddings
✒Household furniture

At wholesale and factory production prices?

I do not only sell because I want to sell, but I also recommend the best quality mattress for different use and purpose.

Note: Delivery within Lagos state is FREE OF CHARGE.

For more info and inquiries, please call or WhatsApp 08038390738

Tweet � @Olalekansanni_ (Mattress Seller)

While i look forward to your inquiries and firm orders, please continue to have a fruitful weekend.

Kind regards
Olalekan Sanni (Mattress seller)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Oil And Gas Companies In The World - Nestoil News / Let's Make Money With Dropshipping | The ONLY Service You Ever Need | Guaranteed / VOOPOO VINCI, A New, Aesthetic And Intelligent Mod Pod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.