Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night (37733 Views)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) / Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by OEPHIUS(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Please read

Dear twitter NG
The young man in this picture is YOLEMI. He works at Sterling Bank Lagos Island, and he’s a pervert.
He harassed 3 ladies under the same roof, same day in their home on Friday night entering Saturday around 3-4am.

I will be posting evidence. He mustn’t go free https:///MkZh5lyAWh

https://twitter.com/uvbinoba/status/1165558785492049925?s=19

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by OEPHIUS(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
More

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by OEPHIUS(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
More…

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Upton: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Na so. Why would you let someone drink and drive you home? You weren't scared he will crash the car or something? You weren't scared of your life?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by OEPHIUS(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
This guy though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by OEPHIUS(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Very sad

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Olalan(m): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
The guy needs some mental evaluation..........
BTW why bring this to social media instead of reporting to the relevant authorities

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by carterguccy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
Konji nah bastard

20 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by 2special(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
go sort yourselves out...stop disturbing the cyber space abeg and what's the moral/Lesson to be Learnt from the write up.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by SultanOfAbia: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Just imagine if it was Will Smith that touched those 3 girls.. They will bounce on him.. Just because this guy is a banker his matter will be crucified online..

If Trey Songz touch any naija girl all of them go gree

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by bennynaza(m): 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
This guy is really stupid.
I wanted to blame his actions on the alcohol and sundry circumstances, but the fact that he chose to discuss his stupidity with the girl on a social media platform that clearly has his contact and picture, which could easily be screenshot and used to crucify him. I hereby declare him a total and utter fool.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by wunmi590(m): 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Some of this bank staff believe they are mini God, at least this will teach some of these Male bankers real lesson.

That's how one too had to go through my fiancee bank details to get her phone number, and started caller her.

God saved him then, because I must make sure he loose his job if not that i have the fear of God.

I happen to work in bank too then.

If the story is true, he should be sacked and be handed over to the appropriate authority for proper questioning.

7 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by storageboy: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
i reserve my comment

Download foreign dj mixtapes on
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hmm....... This one weak me
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Sprumbaba: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
Can someone summarize? Hard to read.

19 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by FarahAideed: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
How will even allow a drunk man drive you home and then give him bed to sleep in your house

6 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by ivolt: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
Which way
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by sofiscatedmoron: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
I know it must be my cone head brother,
we are always in Ally with rape case, a won ti fatoyibo

5 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
So what do you want us to do?

6 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by kirkwood: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Go to court to.settle your.issues. I have stopped judging people based on social media evidence. They are almost always skewed to favour the narrator.

18 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Damoche10: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
He just lost his banking job with sterling bank. Watch out. Bad image to the bank...watch out!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by 24kmagic: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Gbege
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Zombiekiller010: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
If you read the whole story, you'll know they guy is stupid, let assume he was under influence of alcohol when he tried to have sex with those ladies, did he supposed to be texting rubbish to that lady? Weak men always reason with there dick

9 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Issues everywhere
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
How this thread take concern me

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Otutu1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jo Soapy!

3 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by davidmoyes(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nairaland panel. Come and judge this case

8 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by Exponental(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
What has his job/place of work got to do with this? Not until women can boldly ask a man for sex, men will keep trying. I hate and detest rape but trying your luck, who knows, she could be begging in silence. Edited version of Coza and mistress.

3 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Damoche10:
He just lost his banking job with sterling bank. Watch out. Bad image to the bank...watch out!
I will blame the girl
Re: Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night by obembet(f): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Some guys are stupid whenever the see ladies.. They can't control themselves. I believe he will lose his job on this cos the lady have some fact. Maybe he was sack by mutual benefit cos of this act

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Another Clamp Down In Enugu (Photos) / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife / Man High On Drugs Kills Himself After Hacking His Brother's Neck. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.