Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And (8465 Views)

Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And by Izombe: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
BBNAIJA: ‘KUKU KILL ME’ – NIGERIANS WOWED AS TACHA SHOWS OF MASSIVE CLEAVAGE AND BACKSIDE WHILE DANCING [VIDEO]

Controversial BBNaija housemate, Tacha, never fails to get the internet buzzing with her actions and surprisingly, in-actions.

The Saturday’s night party went down with a lot of drama, and one housemate who was at the center of the buzz on social media was Tacha. It all started when she turned up in a dress she had gotten previously from one of the designers that supplies the housemates with their party gear.

Image result for tacha breasts

In the past weeks, Tacha had refused to wear any of them because according to her, they were not well fitted. Last week, Biggie punished her for refusing to wear the clothes by leaving her to her own devices. To reach a compromise however, he gave her a sewing machine which she used to amend the dress and when she stepped out, her fellow housemates and viewers alike were stunned.

Watch video on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/08/25/bbnaija-kuku-kill-me-nigerians-wowed-as-tacha-shows-of-massive-cleavage-and-backside-while-dancing-video/
Re: Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And by mrmoneyman007: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
baddest girl
Re: Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And by WildChild00(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Yet another hungry blogger in nairaland, click here blogger

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And by Vill(f): 5:22am On Aug 26, 2019
I love that girl wella
Re: Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And by domino4211(m): 6:00am On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=WildChild00 post=81597839]Yet another hungry blogger in nairaland, click here blogger[/Is the clicking by force?

Re: Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And by projecttopics2: 7:34am On Aug 26, 2019
SOOOOOOOOO Serious
Re: Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And by Raydos: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Someone is having s*x right now despite all problems we are facing in this country, even adding styles. People are so heartless

(1) (Reply)

Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures / Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! / [PHOTOS] Cynthia Morgan: Bio Plus Pictures Of The Sultry Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.