Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

When you want a man other ladies desire. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you want a man other ladies desire. (35219 Views)

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. / Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Alwaysking:
Shut up and get out of here
You better respect yourself now because the next time you will mention me to say rubbish I will return the favor too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Alwaysking: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
virgoquin:

You better respect yourself now because the next time you will mention me to say rubbish I will return the favor too.
Grow up my friend!

3 Likes

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by OmoAlata1(f): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
As long as there are desperate women everywhere, broke and ugly men can never be faithful. But I do agree that you have less chances if you are with an ugly man. That is why I recommend to date a man who has a good job and ugly. Even if he will cheat, it will not come that easily for him.

The secret women don't know is, ugly men are very very good in bed. They will break your back for you
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
OmoAlata1:
That is why I recommend to date a man who has a good job and ugly. Even if he will cheat, it will not come that easily for him.

Gbam! My point exactly...Everyone cheats whether broke rich ugly or cute but the chances will be reduced.

And when we even say cheating I still wonder how a guy without good money go spend for side chic.

4 Likes

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by OmoAlata1(f): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
Toks2008:

Gbam! My point exactly...Everyone cheats whether broke rich ugly or cute but the chances will be reduced.

And when we even say cheating I still wonder how a guy without good money go spend for side chic.

He spends with his dicck and mind blowing sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by cooooooks(m): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
If you can condition your mind to like a specific trait, you can recondition or uncondition same mind
Fountainofyouth:

...if I like a tall guy, it is a preference and I will condition my mind to be have an attraction for anyone tall and there is nothing wrong with that.....

Are these women the ideal women of their ideal men?? Some get but either an equal or lower number don't get. undecided

Fountainofyouth:

Pls don't make people think their ideal kind of man will not be available for them, some got him or her and their marriage is working well.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Toks2008 my guy that believe dat its only when a lady is attractive that she cheats is completely false. I have seen very ugly wives who cheat on their husbands with no iota of concience in dem. I have seen a married woman so ugly dat her face looks the backside of a chimpanzee and yet she still still sleeps around with different men. I have seen short ugly married men with big brown teeth who sleep around with prostitutes and they have mistresses they cater for. Cheating is not about lookscheesy. If u want to cheat even if u are physically repulsive there will be someone willing to shag u. If some men are willing to sleep with a mad woman then wats in an ugly woman not able to get a partner.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
PabloAndreas:

1998?...and judging from d way he looks in dat pic there's a slight chance this guy might as well be 50 shocked

1 Like

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Toks2008:

I never mentioned stopped..but will drastically reduce the chance. See let's face it, how many broke guys really cheat? You think it is cheap to cheat i guess..

And how many less attractive ladies cheat easily? there is a huge difference between a lady getting several advances and those that seldom get pressured.

As i wrote, the message in this piece is not what people are commenting on. The bottom line is that ladies love the man every other lady wants hence should not crave for faithfulness but must be prepared for serious competition.
u dont need to be wealthy as a guy to cheat. A vulcaniser or a danfo taxi driver who is married could get an agbo seller as a mistress and she wont be as expensive as dose lekki runz girlscheesy. Everybody knows his levelcheesy. As for ugly ladies my brother there are ugly ladies who cheat like no man's business on their husbands or boyfriends.ladies who arnt attractive also get their army of woers.

8 Likes

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
lefulefu:
Toks2008 my guy that believe dat its only when a lady is attractive that she cheats is completely false. I have seen very ugly wives who cheat on their husbands with no iota of concience in dem. I have seen a married woman so ugly dat her face looks the backside of a chimpanzee and yet she still still sleeps around with different men. I have seen short ugly married men with big brown teeth who sleep around with prostitutes and they have mistresses they cater for. Cheating is not about lookscheesy. If u want to cheat even if u are physically repulsive there will be someone willing to shag u. If some men are willing to sleep with a mad woman then wats in an ugly woman not able to get a partner.

Kilagbe kileju?

My point is that cheating is inevitable cos the person you are with will always have qualities other ladies want.

Simple logic.

2 Likes

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by joyberry(f): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Toks2008:

Kilagbe kileju?

My point is that cheating is inevitable cos the person you are with will always have qualities other ladies want.

Simple logic.

Exactly, so u think ugly guys and ladies don't have other qualities people want ?u think relationship is all about appearance and money ?like seriously

4 Likes

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by ednut1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
lefulefu:
no mind am

2 Likes

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
joyberry:
Exactly, so u think ugly guys and ladies don't have other qualities people want ?u think relationship is all about appearance and money ?like seriously

Go and read the conclusion again.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
lefulefu:
u dont need to be wealthy as a guy to cheat. A vulcaniser or a danfo taxi driver who is married could get an agbo seller as a mistress and she wont be as expensive as dose lekki runz girlscheesy. Everybody knows his levelcheesy. As for ugly ladies my brother there are ugly ladies who cheat like no man's business on their husbands or boyfriends.ladies who arnt attractive also get their army of woers.

Is it that word "REDUCTiON" that is hard to see?

You talk about vulcanizer and some talk about agbero and I wonder why? Are there no rich vulcanizers? Or is wealth not relative?

It's quite absurd that my message is not passing across. Read the conclusion to get the message.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Adaibeku(f): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
IamPlato:
Lets Ask The Elders.. Husbandsnatcha, analqueenluci, adaibeku, rhekina, Jacqueline22 what Do You Say?

Am happily married ok
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
Toks2008:

Is it that word "REDUCTiON" that is hard to see?

You talk about vulcanizer and some talk about agbero and I wonder why? Are there no rich vulcanizers? Or is wealth not relative?

It's quite absurd that my message is not passing across. Read the conclusion to get the message.
any married man who wants to cheat will cheat weda broke or poorcheesy. There are some girls u maintain with 500k a week while there are others u maintain with just a bottle of malt and roasted plantain. I guess the broke dude will go for the one u maintain with malt drink and roasted plantaincheesy. And as for rich vulcanisers yes there are rich vulcanisers as well as broke ones but all of dem dey nackcheesy.

3 Likes

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
ednut1:
no mind am
as in ehncheesy. If some ladies who are not so attractive where to show u the number of unreplied messages they got on their whatsap and facebook on their phone u go bowcheesy. That a lady is not attractive does not mean men wont come her way and thank God for makeup sefcheesy.anyman who marries an ugly lady with the believe dat other men wont disturb her is a foolish man.under ur watch another man go snatch her and baff her up and ur mouth go turn to O cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
I wonder why people are fond of leaving the subject matter to start writing irrelevant stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
lefulefu:
any married man who wants to cheat will cheat weda broke or poorcheesy. There are some girls u maintain with 500k a week while there are others u maintain with just a bottle of malt and roasted plantain . I guess the broke dude will go for the one u maintain with malt drink and roasted plantaincheesy. And as for rich vulcanisers yes there are rich vulcanisers as well as broke ones but all of dem dey nackcheesy.

I give up.. i just can't take this anymore

5 Likes

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
dairykidd:

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
dairykidd:

hahahahahaha u never see chim chom cheesy
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Blissbath(f): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
I vehemently disagree on dis topic.

1 Like

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
joyberry:
Uncle toks, i enjoy your writings but i disagree with this article, any body hv the tendency to cheat irrespective of looks,finances, or age.Its just lack of opportunities that make certain people faithful, about the poor guys what if he becomes wealthy tmr or is he gonna be poor forever ?About the non attractive guy,most women favor them like that in sense that they are better lovers in bed.I can't be in a relationship or marriage with someone am not attracted to sef,that might breed cheating on my own part.
Being in a relationship with someone that nobody wants doesn't make sense at all, why do people don't want them in the first place, why just me?In the long run it seems like am doing the person a favor by dating them sef.abeg uncle toks this advice no follow at all
Dis post is so educative ooo ... So ugly guys r good in bed. We get hope be dat ooo

1 Like

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blissbath:
I vehemently disagree on dis topic.

Which part?

That as long as your man has qualities other ladies want, he will most likely cheat?

Or that broke husbands have the tendency to cheat less?

2 Likes

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hmmmm.

Toks2008:
If you are a lady who is hell-bent on marrying a man who will RARELY cheat on you then go for broke guys or very unattractive guys so that the LIKELIHOOD of competing with other ladies will be drastically REDUCED ...
Would you want someone who considers you broke and/or unattractive agreeing to marry you simply b/c she knows you'll be faithful to her, but knowing fully well that, she, on the other hand, could be unfaithful w/ a non-broke and/or attractive man behind your back? Your suggestion could work in some cases by reducing the number of men who cheat on their spouses. However, it'll likely promote or increase women's infidelity/unfaithfulness in marriage.

5 Likes

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by fykes(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
A poor man who is also poor in character and self control is only faithful(if he will be) because he lacks the means to gratify his lust.
A rich man who is rich in character and self control will not give in to his lusts despite the means to do so.

The suit doesn't make d man.

3 Likes

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
theButterfly:
Hmmmm.

Would you want someone who considers you broke and/or unattractive agreeing to marry you simply b/c she knows you'll be faithful to her, but knowing fully well that, she, on the other hand, could be unfaithful w/ a non-broke and/or attractive man behind your back? Your suggestion could work in some cases by reducing the number of men who cheat on their spouses. However, it'll likely promote or increase women's unfaithfulness in marriages.

Reduction is the key word but I just realized that some men like lefulefu will not mind sleeping with alagbo or prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by IamPlato(m): 12:10am On Aug 26, 2019
Adaibeku:

Am happily married ok
that Makes It Better... So Tell Us If He Is Right smiley
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:34am On Aug 26, 2019
OmoAlata1:
As long as there are desperate women everywhere, broke and ugly men can never be faithful. But I do agree that you have less chances if you are with an ugly man. That is why I recommend to date a man who has a good job and ugly. Even if he will cheat, it will not come that easily for him.

The secret women don't know is, ugly men are very very good in bed. They will break your back for you

ugly to who ?

look around those you call ugly are also in relationships and marriage

someone out there call you ugly same with me
at the sametime someone out their call me handsome and beautifull

in simple terms every mother calls her children beautiful, so we are both beautiful/handsome and ugly i just depends with taste of who is looking at you

many people dont cheat because the opportunity is not their
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Adaibeku(f): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2019
IamPlato:
that Makes It Better... So Tell Us If He Is Right smiley

Plato plato !!!
No time to read stories , but he is wroight grin
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2019
So, broke and ugly men got low propensity to cheat huh Toks2008 are you championing a cause here?

The bitterest kinda heartbreak is gotten when you find out your broke ugly dude you toiled with is actually cheating on ya. Marriage ain't child's play pls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.