Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

When you want a man other ladies desire. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you want a man other ladies desire. (35221 Views)

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. / Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 1:04am On Sep 08, 2019
Krystal28:
I think the illusion wears off rather quickly, especially if it an infatuation or lustful desire, which most times it is when your wanting a man that taken for instance.

I mean who really wants a man that already married or tied down? It would have to be someone that either very desperate or someone that you don’t bring home to your mama.

My advice would be for those whom want to settle down, marry someone or be with someone that loves you more than you love him, because a man that madly in love with you, won’t stray from you.

No matter how many beautiful women cross his path.

Very very true.

This is why I don't pity any lady who cries of heartbreak cos she must have taken a guy who truly wants her for granted just to shook head into an affair with a guy who just wants to take her for a ride.

1 Like

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 08, 2019
It not worth the risk of losing the love of your life for a fantasy shag that probably last longer in your dreams, than in reality.
I personally have a high sexx drive, but I don’t do promiscuous sexx, even when I was single. I would rather touch myself, than engage in the act, and I just used that method to handle my urges. And it works well for me, because even when being in a relationship, I never had the heart to cheat, even if my body betrayed me. My mental state was always in control.
Toks2008:

Very very true.

This is why I don't pity any lady who cries of heartbreak cos she must have taken a guy who truly wants her for granted just to shook head into an affair with a guy who just wants to take her for a ride.

1 Like

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:
Every woman craves for a faithful husband but one of the funniest twists to the desires of ladies wanting a faithful husband is that they rarely go for men that are ready to be with only them but will prefer to be with a man other ladies want.

I have heard countless times when a lady says "I don't like him cos he is too short, his face looks ugly, he is not financially ok, he is not good in bed, his something is not big enough...."

Most ladies in Naija primarily wants a well to do but avoids broke men and they will prefer tall cute men to short unattractive ones..but the fact is that there are several other ladies dieing to be with a rich guy or very attractive guy and once a guy is big and good in bed then he is a delight to many ladies even if all they do is become his side dish and the few men that have these qualities know they are the dream of most ladies which makes it unrealistic for any lady to have a guy with all or some of these qualities all to herself except the guy just wishes to be with only her.

The bottom line is that as long as your husband has qualities other ladies want which ofcourse is inevitable, then it will be extremely difficult (Not impossible) for such a man to be faithful to you and expecting faithfulness from such man is tantamount to living in delusion.

If he decides to stick with only you, fine...but don't expect it cos a rich or very cute guy is the desire of most ladies.

If you want a husband that will most likely remain faithful to You, get a broke or struggling guy to marry and build a life with him....such a guy will forever respect you...And go for men who are not cute to reduce the chance of competing with several other women for his attention.

Crazy but true.

Not so true.

The few ones i dated are ugly but it seems the ugly ones even do worse. in fact, in short, all men are the same, handsome or ugly.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by OmoAlata1(f): 1:31am On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

That a guy has a side dish does not eally translate to unfaithfullness which is where many ladies always get it wrong...they feel because they were with you when you were nobody then you must never be with another lady so when this happens they tag the guy ungrateful and unfaithful.

I am confused by this paragraph. Please expantiate
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by benji93: 1:31am On Sep 08, 2019
I checked the link, and i couldn't help myself but laugh. He was at least 27 in that picture, so let's say 48, hehehehehe grin. But you people no good ooo, why you no concentrate on the message? It's nice to know we have elders here grin
PabloAndreas:

1998?...and judging from d way he looks in dat pic there's a slight chance this guy might as well be 50 shocked
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by benji93: 1:36am On Sep 08, 2019
Hehehehehehehehehehehe. She don tey true true. She is exuding a lot of wisdom grin
enemyofprogress:
aunty don tey for this prick business o
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 1:46am On Sep 08, 2019
Krystal28:
It not worth the risk of losing the love of your life for a fantasy shag that probably last longer in your dreams, than in reality.
I personally have a high sexx drive, but I don’t do promiscuous sexx, even when I was single. I would rather touch myself, than engage in the act, and I just used that method to handle my urges. And it works well for me, because even when being in a relationship, I never had the heart to cheat, even if my body betrayed me. My mental state was always in control.

Are you mixed race? Cos I learnt that mixed race has high sex drive.

1 Like

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 1:47am On Sep 08, 2019
benji93:
I checked the link, and i couldn't help myself but laugh. He was at least 27 in that picture, so let's say 48, hehehehehe grin. But you people no good ooo, why you no concentrate on the message? It's nice to know we have elders here grin

You dey craze... grin who does NYSC at 27?
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 1:49am On Sep 08, 2019
OmoAlata1:

I am confused by this paragraph. Please expantiate

Very easy to comprehend. Ma yo mi lenu.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 1:49am On Sep 08, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Not so true.

The few ones i dated are ugly but it seems the ugly ones even do worse. in fact, in short, all men are the same, handsome or ugly.

Ugly man wey get money no ugly o.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by benji93: 1:51am On Sep 08, 2019
Ok now, Oga I beg sorry, so patapata kra you were 23-24 then, so we are still back to the original threshold, which is 45 grin
Toks2008:

You dey craze... grin who does NYSC at 27?

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 08, 2019
I’m Polynesian Samoan by ethnicity, but that a first lol I’ve heard for mixed race people shocked cheesy
Toks2008:

Are you mixed race? Cos I learnt that mixed race has high sex drive.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by TempleHouse: 2:03am On Sep 08, 2019
I do not completely agree with you, despite most of the logical reasons you gave.
For example, I prefer to see a beautiful kids and loves cute babies and young beautiful children.
Beautiful women certainly,by DNA will produce a beautiful kids that I can direct my loves and attention if this woman misbehave in the future.
I cherished beautiful women just like most career men, with due respect, and those beautiful ladies too cherished as much as men desires...
I will also engage my beautiful daughter to not be scared that cute guys don't make good marriage.
After all, everything belongs to God Jehovah !
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 2:41am On Sep 08, 2019
benji93:
Ok now, Oga I beg sorry, so patapata kra you were 23-24 then, so we are still back to the original threshold, which is 45 grin

You have no idea how old I was. Back in the days we graduate at 19 or 20.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 2:47am On Sep 08, 2019
Krystal28:
I’m Polynesian Samoan by ethnicity, but that a first lol I’ve heard for mixed race people shocked cheesy

Yes they have very high libido.

1 Like

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by banji1(m): 3:20am On Sep 08, 2019
If you're finding it difficult finding your "Mr Right", simply find a Mr Wrong and make him Right!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nannito190(m): 3:26am On Sep 08, 2019
Everybody with his/her opinion. No matter how the OP put his words, there maybe some atom of truth in it even though criticized.

For your relationship marriage and dating tips, visit/click here>>>https://www.lovegister.com
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by menwongo(m): 4:33am On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

You blatantly refuse to seethe sense in the writeup so no point trying to make you see one.

Cheating as a single person and in marriage is not the same and that is where many are missing it.

More absurd is the fact that some people are making reference to vulcanizer cheating with alagbo undecided.

Just tell them this ; women Bleep who they want.
Also, free meals are most times preferred to paid ones.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Tharaja(m): 4:43am On Sep 08, 2019
And Chuka my Basketballer friend be using his tall height to import different ladies to his apartment.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by spiritedtete: 4:50am On Sep 08, 2019
You don't have a character yet until you have money

When you struggle with a woman, and get to the level you want...

My friend your true colour will always comes out!

Broke guys will say "i can't cheat on my wife o"

Please get enough money and come back and tell me that.. lol

The only thing that makes you stay faithful to a woman is the fear of God (Fear of God get level too o) ."Not even discipline" but discipline over the years.. "old age only"

Speaking as an African it is alien to be with just a woman... except Fear GOD and know the real meaning of Love.

Marriage is not Love... but only solemanization... which can happen between multiples.

Reality please !!!!

4 Likes

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Abfinest007(m): 5:45am On Sep 08, 2019
real point.but bro it seems u are ugly
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by ednut1(m): 6:22am On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

Very very true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6ONHDmDD8s

1 Like

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by MartinsD12(m): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:
Every woman craves for a faithful husband but one of the funniest twists to the desires of ladies wanting a faithful husband is that they rarely go for men that are ready to be with only them but will prefer to be with a man other ladies want.

I have heard countless times when a lady says "I don't like him cos he is too short, his face looks ugly, he is not financially ok, he is not good in bed, his something is not big enough...."

Most ladies in Naija primarily wants a well to do but avoids broke men and they will prefer tall cute men to short unattractive ones..but the fact is that there are several other ladies dieing to be with a rich guy or very attractive guy and once a guy is big and good in bed then he is a delight to many ladies even if all they do is become his side dish and the few men that have these qualities know they are the dream of most ladies which makes it unrealistic for any lady to have a guy with all or some of these qualities all to herself except the guy just wishes to be with only her.

The bottom line is that as long as your husband has qualities other ladies want which ofcourse is inevitable, then it will be extremely difficult (Not impossible) for such a man to be faithful to you and expecting faithfulness from such man is tantamount to living in delusion.

If he decides to stick with only you, fine...but don't expect it cos a rich or very cute guy is the desire of most ladies.

If you want a husband that will most likely remain faithful to You, get a broke or struggling guy to marry and build a life with him....such a guy will forever respect you...And go for men who are not cute to reduce the chance of competing with several other women for his attention.

Crazy but true.
Somehow true that's why we have many sidechicks dating married men
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by ireneidiva(f): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
How will you be attracted to who you do not want to be with? As humans, there will always be preferences in everything we do, if I like a tall guy, it is a preference and I will condition my mind to be have an attraction for anyone tall and there is nothing wrong with that, I cannot love what I hate, people that settle for less is cos they are not patient enough to wait for their kind of man, I am a petite lady and I cannot go for a short man and so far so good, it has been working for me cos I'm walking down the Isle soon,

Pls don't make people think their ideal kind of man will not be available for them, some got him or her and their marriage is working well.
Aisle
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by MNDY(m): 6:34am On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

I never mentioned stopped..but will drastically reduce the chance. See let's face it, how many broke guys really cheat? You think it is cheap to cheat i guess..

And how many less attractive ladies cheat easily? there is a huge difference between a lady getting several advances and those that seldom get pressured.

As i wrote, the message in this piece is not what people are commenting on. The bottom line is that ladies love the man every other lady wants hence should not crave for faithfulness but must be prepared for serious competition.

"...but must be prepared for serious competition." You could have added that to your main post. What you were stating in your main post is all about discouraging ladies from going for a ladies' man.

Let me tell you the truth from experience, the serious competition is what is happening exactly as they all go for the ladies' man, who do you think wants to settle for less?

I have once heard a lady say she will not be bitter if she discovers that her man cheats, she said she will switch up her style and seriously work on her own self and also added that it is the best pus.sy wins situation.

Trust me, the man will be unfaithful and cheat on even with her knowledge of it, it is that competition that continues to drive them to bring out their best in order to win. She may get tired and leave in the long run if she feels like she is losing the war. WOMEN HAVE FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW ESTABLISHED THAT MEN CAN NATURALLY NEVER STAY WITH ONE WOMAN.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by 989900: 6:34am On Sep 08, 2019
He is fxcking right!

Kiss the truth for once in your lives!
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by vickydevoka(m): 6:41am On Sep 08, 2019
Looks has nothing to do with cheating abeg. If its in u it's in u. One old black looking Edo man for my street get 7 wifes n more than 10 concubines
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2019
MJBOLT:
i wonder where you got the idea that dating an unattractive or broke guy will stop him from cheating undecided it takes discipline and self control for a person to remain faithful not unattractiveness and 'brokeness'.

Thank you.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Lordbricks(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2019
OP this your logic is full of holes..First off let us stop this attitude of saying a man will always cheat and you are lucky if he doesn't.. That is the reason why many men cheat because they have a ready made excuse for it..Get this everyman will cheat if every woman allows them to cheat, some men will cheat if some women allow them to cheat, no man will cheat if no woman allows them to cheat.. My analogy is based on the fact that men cheat with women (well except gays) so as long as there is a willing woman to sleep with a man out there,there will always be a man wanting to sleep with her. It is a personal character flaw not a generalized one.. Secondly every lady that stays with a broke guy until he makes it should also have made it if not her staying is 50 useless.while you encourage him and all that also work on your own life and career so that you will grow along side..A man will hardly cheat on a woman he know has value to him..In life you hardly throw away things of value..so don't just look for a cute and rich guy, make yourself a beautiful and independent lady then a man who comes along will place VALUE on you..

1 Like

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

I never mentioned stopped..but will drastically reduce the chance. See let's face it, how many broke guys really cheat? You think it is cheap to cheat i guess..

And how many less attractive ladies cheat easily? there is a huge difference between a lady getting several advances and those that seldom get pressured.

As i wrote, the message in this piece is not what people are commenting on. The bottom line is that ladies love the man every other lady wants hence should not crave for faithfulness but must be prepared for serious competition.

I don't even know how to begin registering my shock and disappointment at this kind of mediocre and twisted logic... and the way you go on defending it. undecided
So, a girl should marry a man that's gon be broke for life, yeah?
Poor people cheat with themselves... or you've not heard of face-me-I-slap-you tenants who are sleeping with other people's wives?

And my dear, attraction sure as hell goes beyond physical looks.

Please, stop emphasising reduction in cheating? What does that he even mean? He cheated three times as against 5?

1 Like

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2019
vickydevoka:
Looks has nothing to do with cheating abeg. If its in u it's in u. One old black looking Edo man for my street get 7 wifes n more than 10 concubines
you guys see it as if it is the man that is cheating that has a problem .

But don't you think that thing that makes 1000 of you leave 999 other men and completely offer your bodies at the service of either the most handsome, richest, intelligent, popular, famous and (what have you) man is responsible for the crazy competition for the best man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos) / Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. / Every Husband Must Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.