Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

When you want a man other ladies desire. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you want a man other ladies desire. (35119 Views)

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. / Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nnemuka(f): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2019
Agbaya writing nonsense
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

I never mentioned stopped..but will drastically reduce the chance. See let's face it, how many broke guys really cheat? You think it is cheap to cheat i guess..

And how many less attractive ladies cheat easily? there is a huge difference between a lady getting several advances and those that seldom get pressured.

As i wrote, the message in this piece is not what people are commenting on. The bottom line is that ladies love the man every other lady wants hence should not crave for faithfulness but must be prepared for serious competition.

So, what if you build with the broke guy until he becomes rich? Won't he start cheating? This your write up seems like you are expressing your grievances that girls refuse to date you cos you're broke and not so good looking.

1 Like

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:
Every woman craves for a faithful husband but one of the funniest twists to the desires of ladies wanting a faithful husband is that they rarely go for men that are ready to be with only them but will prefer to be with a man other ladies want.

I have heard countless times when a lady says "I don't like him cos he is too short, his face looks ugly, he is not financially ok, he is not good in bed, his something is not big enough...."

Most ladies in Naija primarily wants a well to do but avoids broke men and they will prefer tall cute men to short unattractive ones..but the fact is that there are several other ladies dieing to be with a rich guy or very attractive guy and once a guy is big and good in bed then he is a delight to many ladies even if all they do is become his side dish and the few men that have these qualities know they are the dream of most ladies which makes it unrealistic for any lady to have a guy with all or some of these qualities all to herself except the guy just wishes to be with only her.

The bottom line is that as long as your husband has qualities other ladies want which ofcourse is inevitable, then it will be extremely difficult (Not impossible) for such a man to be faithful to you and expecting faithfulness from such man is tantamount to living in delusion.

If he decides to stick with only you, fine...but don't expect it cos a rich or very cute guy is the desire of most ladies.

If you want a husband that will most likely remain faithful to You, get a broke or struggling guy to marry and build a life with him....such a guy will forever respect you...And go for men who are not cute to reduce the chance of competing with several other women for his attention.

Crazy but true.

Complete Bullshit

Tell that story to Jeff bezos.
The babangidas, Marwas etc, those wives they parade are not their first wives.they married their first wives before they hammered. Those wives are now relegated to obscurity while some fine women are paraded as their wives.

There is zero guarantee that 'sticking by a man when he is struggling' means he will stay with you. That is the same reason why oyinbos have trophy wives while we have polygamy.

1 Like

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by LadyFBI(f): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2019
A very myopic post.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by OfficialSam(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes schmuck, cos the first thing they try to show off is their cash not their brain or intellect, that's why most are getting burned these days,

That lady, despite the riches, said what she didn't like, but he still pressured and coerced her for marriage, not all ladies are attracted to money but most of y'all are to stupid to see that.

Did i hear you say 'not all ladies are attracted to money?' Yes, they are. I mean ALL of them are gold diggers, including you.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by smartoliver(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2019
Krystal28:
I think the illusion wears off rather quickly, especially if it an infatuation or lustful desire, which most times it is when your wanting a man that taken for instance.

I mean who really wants a man that already married or tied down? It would have to be someone that either very desperate or someone that you don’t bring home to your mama.

My advice would be for those whom want to settle down, marry someone or be with someone that loves you more than you love him, because a man that madly in love with you, won’t stray from you.

No matter how many beautiful women cross kisshis path.

Na lie. This mindset of getting married to a man who loves you more than you love him is very flawed.. I won't go too deep in it but trust me, it backfires a lot. And BTW, a man or woman that loves you can cheat on you any time. Love doesn't stop cheating, self discipline, self respect and self control does.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by realtalk19: 9:27am On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

I have never seen one naija guy who dumps a lady that was there for him when he was a nobody EXCEPTS THE LADY IN QUESTION MISBEHAVES.

That a guy has a side dish does not eally translate to unfaithfullness which is where many ladies always get it wrong...they feel because they were with you when you were nobody then you must never be with another lady so when this happens they tag the guy ungrateful and unfaithful.

MKO Abiola had more than a wife but he can kill anyone who toys with Simbiat the first wife who stood by him.wjen he was nobody.

Mr toks2008, for the fact that you have Neva seen a guy dump a lady that struggles with him doesn't mean they don't exist. Why wuld a lady that stuggle with a man suddenly misbehaves at her man's success.

So ar u saying a man that has a girlfriend that stood by him and after he suddenly become successful has every reason to still have other girlfriends.?

Ar u encouraging polygamy or licence to have more than one girlfriend and the main babe shuld be cool with that and every form of cheating?
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2019
realtalk19:

Mr toks2008, for the fact that you have Neva seen a guy dump a lady that struggles with him doesn't mean they don't exist. Why wuld a lady that stuggle with a man suddenly misbehaves at her man's success.

So ar u saying a man that has a girlfriend that stood by him and after he suddenly become successful has every reason to still have other girlfriends.?

Ar u encouraging polygamy or licence to have more than one girlfriend and the main babe shuld be cool with that and every form of cheating?

I am not encouraging polygamy dearie...IT WILL HAPPEN IF THE GUY WANTS IT. Polygamy is not a sin but a choice.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

I am not encouraging polygamy dearie...IT WILL HAPPEN IF THE GUY WANTS IT. Polygamy is not a sin but a choice.
sir toks can you write on woman lowering or holding on to their standards for men in today's world
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

So, what if you build with the broke guy until he becomes rich? Won't he start cheating? This your write up seems like you are expressing your grievances that girls refuse to date you cos you're broke and not so good looking.

Only dumb people jusxtapose a writeup to the life of the writer.

I repeat..marital faithfullness has nothing to do with cheating except you are referring to sexual faithfulness.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by enemyofprogress: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2019
benji93:
Hehehehehehehehehehehe. She don tey true true. She is exuding a lot of wisdom grin
no be small
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by niyidenrele: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
How will you be attracted to who you do not want to be with? As humans, there will always be preferences in everything we do, if I like a tall guy, it is a preference and I will condition my mind to be have an attraction for anyone tall and there is nothing wrong with that, I cannot love what I hate, people that settle for less is cos they are not patient enough to wait for their kind of man, I am a petite lady and I cannot go for a short man and so far so good, it has been working for me cos I'm walking down the Isle soon,

Pls don't make people think their ideal kind of man will not be available for them, some got him or her and their marriage is working well.
....I wonder if you will repeat same ,when you are in the shoe of frustration of all these...by the time ,you keep waiting,and waiting and the Mr Right,has not shown up,and those men that falls out specifications keep showing interest,and age is no more on your side.....am sure as a lady,you will reconsider your options,don't forget the pressure form peers , families and neighbor...it is a widely known perception that ,you ladies most say all these in surfaces,deep down,they want the opposite... imagine ask any ladies,their kind of man , they will tell you,he must be tall,dark ,slim and handsome,...now ,try check them up ,when they eventually married,u will see them marrying someone opposite to what they earlier dreamt of or mentioned
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by nairamaniac: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2019
virgoquin:
As if no be still this same country you go see agbero cheating on his wife and having multiple girlfriends sef....abeg find another excuse for cheating this one no follow at all

Your write up is nonsense.. you made no sense

Abgeros have money. Dont even try the amount of money they keep to themselves and remit peanuts to their bosses and the government.

Toks never gave an excuse for cheating here.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by zezebabyxoxo: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2019
From the abundance of the heart the mouth speakest. Based on OP’s post, no wonder he’s still single in his 40s. I’m sure it was this kind of mentality that led to the crash of his marriage. Any right thinking person should put God first in their choice of a partner and ensure that their values align. This formula of calculating their physical appearance vs their wealthy is all fool hardy. A cheat will always be a cheat.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2019
ornicus:

Complete Bullshit

Tell that story to Jeff bezos.
The babangidas, Marwas etc, those wives they parade are not their first wives.they married their first wives before they hammered. Those wives are now relegated to obscurity while some fine women are paraded as their wives.

There is zero guarantee that 'sticking by a man when he is struggling' means he will stay with you. That is the same reason why oyinbos have trophy wives while we have polygamy.

Why do you think marital faithfulness is the same as sexual faithfulness? This is where you and many people making comments got it all wrong.

Marital faithfulness in the real sense is when you remain married to your wife and give her all the full respect that comes with that position but that does not mean you can't marry another lady. POLYGAMY IS NOT THE SAME AS MARITAL UNFAITHFULLNESS.

This may be huge for you to decipher but it is what it is.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I don't even know how to begin registering my shock and disappointment at this kind of mediocre and twisted logic... and the way you go on defending it. undecided
So, a girl should marry a man that's gon be broke for life, yeah?
Poor people cheat with themselves... or you've not heard of face-me-I-slap-you tenants who are sleeping with other people's wives?

And my dear, attraction sure as hell goes beyond physical looks.

Please, stop emphasising reduction in cheating? What does that he even mean? He cheated three times as against 5?

Any lady who still thinks they have issues with their man being with another lady should just remain single for life or be prepared to cry a river.

My writeup will make sense to deep thinkers...it simply means as long as your man has or attains qualities that other ladies desire then be prepared to share him. If he decides ti be with just you then congrats but don't ever expect him to be sexually faithful to you. If you have issues with my stance im so sorry i can't help you out.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
zezebabyxoxo:
From the abundance of the heart the mouth speakest. Based on OP’s post, no wonder he’s still single in his 40s. I’m sure it was this kind of mentality that led to the crash of his marriage. Any right thinking person should put God first in their choice of a partner and ensure that their values align. This formula of calculating their physical appearance vs their wealthy is all fool hardy. A cheat will always be a cheat.
[/s]

The most foolish post i have ever read in a long time and this goes to show your level of stupidty and lack of proper IQ. Your parents has wasted money on your education.

Next time please if you cant contribute to the subject matter just view comments.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by tpiander: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

My writeup will make sense to deep thinkers...

Lolz.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

Why do you think marital faithfulness is the same as sexual faithfulness? This is where you and many people making comments got it all wrong.

Marital faithfulness is when you remain married to your wife and give her all the full respect that comes with that position but that does not mean you can't marry another lady.

This may be huge for you to decipher but it is what it is.

ah, i see. the typical double standards you are known and celebrated for. i am sure all those first wives who have been relegate into obscurity are receiving the full respect that comes with their position

so, lets take what you are saying.
i marry my wife when i am ugly and broke.
after 15 years, i make it and am now a multi millionaire.

as a made man, i need some beautiful fresh chick that matches my new status.
i marry this woman [which already negates all the bullshit you posted earlier about women sticking with their struggling guys, as this new wife is there for the money and good times]

i relegate my loyal first wife to the shadows. that is what she gets for keeping with me through the struggling times

that is what you are saying. i feel sorry for the lady who decides to stick with a person like you through thick and thin. since all you can be counted on is to give her the full 'respect that comes with the position as a discarded wife' tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
ornicus:

ah, i see. the typical double standards you are known and celebrated for. i am sure all those first wives who have been relegate into obscurity are receiving the full respect that comes with their position

so, lets take what you are saying.
i marry my wife when i am ugly and broke.
after 15 years, i make it and am now a multi millionaire.

as a made man, i need some beautiful fresh chick that matches my new status.
i marry this woman [which already negates all the bullshit you posted earlier about women sticking with their struggling guys, as this new wife is there for the money and good times]

i relegate my loyal first wife to the shadows. that is what she gets for keeping with me through the struggling times

that is what you are saying. i feel sorry for the lady who decides to stick with a person like you through thick and thin. since all you can be counted on is to give her the full 'respect that comes with the position as a discarded wife' tongue tongue

I always weep inside when i see people digress from the subject matter to start writing crazy trash. If you had focused o the subject matter i would have given you an objective response but since you have deviated to act fooolish by attacking the writer then i will relegate you to the archives of stupdity. Good day.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

Any lady who still thinks they have issues with their man being with another lady should just remain single for life or be prepared to cry a river.

My writeup will make sense to deep thinkers...it simply means as long as your man has or attains qualities that other ladies desire then be prepared to share him. If he decides ti be with just you then congrats but don't ever expect him to be sexually faithful to you. If you have issues with my stance im so sorry i can't help you out.

I don't need you to help me out. You're the one who in truth needs help... to re-orientate your mind to stop having such thoughts.

Are you trying to say there are some persons who are desirable by just one person on earth? And it is that person to whom they are married? undecided
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tina26:
sir toks can you write on woman lowering or holding on to their standards for men in today's world

It is not about the lowering of standards but the reality on the ground. Many ladies have been deceived by the so-called relationship experts or writers that encourage them to expect sexual faithfulness from their husbands rather than making them face the reality on ground and this is why many ladies are in the psychiatry today because of shock following acts of infidelity from their husbands.

I have seen many single mothers who are depressedand ridden with one form of mental illness or the other whilst the man they left is busy living his life and i kept asking myself ''For how long will this madness continue''

So this has nothing to do with lowering of standard...THE POINT IS AS LONG AS YOUR HUSBAND HAS QUALITIES OTHER LADIES DESIRE, BE PREPARED TO SHARE HIM WITH OTHER LADIES. And as i wrote, it will be his choice to either remain with you or not..it is not in your power to decide and if you leave your husband because of another lady then be prepared to live a life of loneliness and depression or become intimacy gadget in the hands of crazy randy men.

You may never read this truth from any other place.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I don't need you to help me out. You're the one who in truth needs help... to re-orientate your mind to stop having such thoughts.

Are you trying to say there are some persons who are desirable by just one person on earth? And it is that person to whom they are married? undecided

read my comment above.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

I always weep inside when i see people digress from the subject matter to start writing crazy trash. If you had focused o the subject matter i would have given you an objective response but since you have deviated to act fooolish by attacking the writer then i will relegate you to the archives of stupdity. Good day.

good riddance to a chauvinistic useless prick

you and your reasoning belong in the days of our grandfathers, when women had no choice but to waste the best years of their lives for some joker who would respect them by marrying younger wives when they grew old. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

It is not about the lowering of standards but the reality on the ground. Many ladies have been deceived by the so-called relationship experts or writers that encourage them to expect sexual faithfulness from their husbands rather than making them face the reality on ground and this is why many ladies are in the psychiatry today because of shock following acts of infidelity from their husbands.

I have seen many single mothers who are depressedand ridden with one form of mental illness or the other whilst the man they left is busy living his life and i kept asking myself ''For how long will this madness continue''

So this has nothing to do with lowering of standard...THE POINT IS AS LONG AS YOUR HUSBAND HAS QUALITIES OTHER LADIES DESIRE, BE PREPARED TO SHARE HIM WITH OTHER LADIES. And as i wrote, it will be his choice to either remain with you or not..it is not in your power to decide and if you leave your husband because of another lady then be prepared to live a life of loneliness and depression or become intimacy gadget in the hands of crazy randy men.

You may never read this truth from any other place.

as a woman, as long as you have not built yourself, you will have to put up with the antics of a manchild who has no self discipline
so if i have a very beautiful, very sexy wife, i should also be prepared to share her with others?
if my wife is at the top of her carrer, i should be prepared to share her with others in her circle?

you are just a chauvinist hypocrite longing and celebrating a world where women are not empowered.

all your scenarios will only work when a woman has no choice or no self respect

2 Likes

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by realtalk19: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

Well noted.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by CSTR2: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
BTW, one of the foolish things I have seen is choosing a partner based on height.
It is a quality that you did not work for. It is just a function of chance.

Any fool can be tall if he is born to tall parents.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

Only dumb people jusxtapose a writeup to the life of the writer.

I repeat..faithfullness has nothing to do with cheating except you are referring to sexual faithfulness.

First things first, I'm not dumb. Secondly, you're confused. Calm down and think carefully.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
CSTR2:
BTW, one of the foolish things I have seen is choosing a partner based on height.
It is a quality that you did not work for. It is just a function of chance.

Any fool can be tall if he is born to tall parents.

I just weak walahi. That moment when 99% of ladies desire 1% of the men and then cry latter that the 1% men now has eyes for many ladies. I just don't understand.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by zezebabyxoxo: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:
[s][/s]

The most foolish post i have ever read in a long time and this goes to show your level of stupidty and lack of proper IQ. Your parents has wasted money on your education.

Next time please if you cant contribute to the subject matter just view comments.

Such venom. You know you hit a nerve when you get a response full of insults and no real logic cheesy lol. Truth is your advice promotes mediocrity at best. You’re basically advising for women to settle for the bottom of the barrel and encouraging men to keep cheating cool Please continue practicing what you’re preaching; let’s see where you end up at 50. My guess is you’ll be back here on Nairaland giving more useless advice kiss
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tharaja:
And Chuka my Basketballer friend be using his tall height to import different ladies to his apartment.

Lol! Imagine if every lady dey go for tall men who will marry the short ones.

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by boninho: 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes schmuck, cos the first thing they try to show off is their cash not their brain or intellect, that's why most are getting burned these days,

That lady, despite the riches, said what she didn't like, but he still pressured and coerced her for marriage, not all ladies are attracted to money but most of y'all are to stupid to see that.
Taaaa, all ladies are attracted to money...it's the degree of attraction that varies...who no like good thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding / 'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady / Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.