Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy (29137 Views)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria / Aliko Dangote Takes Ice Cream, Catches Gelato Bug (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Well done, sir
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by sylve11: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
midolian:
Na WA o! Na you go tell am how to spend him money? grin grin

i nor understand why him dey vex sef. undecided cool
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by madenigga(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
davido is a great man.

same background but different husles
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by Surulereman(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Rubbish. Go to the streets of Nigeria and look for children that are really in need of your scholarship and not this ajebo. domique is there still struggling to pay her house rent for almost a year now look for her and settle her
Bad belle. And what is your own contribution to charity?

Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by etcsines: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Poor Nigerians now need to beg the rich for means I o improve their lives.
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by dazzlingd(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
EzegeNG:
Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, has offered scholarship for this little girl till university level, for perfectly recreating his daughter's latest jam and at the same time whats she does for a living.

Otedola was really amazed with the girl's video, that he had to ask people to locate the lad for the offer he already made.

See his post below

Watch The Video
https://zenithnaija.com/femi-otedola-offers-this-little-girl-scholarship-for-doing-this-photos/

English no be our language but abeg dey try....lad means a young boy and can't be used for a girl
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Gartol:
Mumu me, and naira Marley release song I dey shout marlians! Marlians! Up and down wetin naira marley Don do for me now.

Lolzzz guys u make me laugh n mess
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Promoting the ministry for his dear daughter.

Now watch the song go viral people.
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by Surulereman(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
tellwisdom:
How does this scholarship thing works? Anybody can as well train her to okomaiko or ajegunle primary school up to LauTech University, where all you have to pay is 100 to 200k in total. I no understand again o sad
You're right bro. Tell Otedola to pocket his money and then you take over the scholarship. Sebi you now understand how it works?

Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by olusola200: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Otedollar
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by Funmmyastic: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
dynicks:
Plenty things go soon begin trend anyhow.....From fine art to reciting songs..

Chai! What must I do to trend mehn!!..what has no one ever done before?

Thinking out loud!!

Wanted to recite soapy by naira Marley but that dude be like person wey go collect from u instead!!

Loooool.
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by DevilhimseIf: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
GeneralPula:
Little girl...Congrat!
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by patorial(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
IYANGBALI:
at age 79?Abeg forget it jo, it's over, just wait till when next you come back to the world again

God will never forgive some people on this earth o
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by Dpharisee: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
dynicks:
Plenty things go soon begin trend anyhow.....From fine art to reciting songs..

Chai! What must I do to trend mehn!!..what has no one ever done before?

Thinking out loud!!

Wanted to recite soapy by naira Marley but that dude be like person wey go collect from u instead!!

Recite Soapy and instead of recognition na Kirikiri you fit land cool
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by Onyi22(f): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kelklein:
Ok..Cuppy should ensure she researches her song very well before singing so that next time she wont come online to start crying that Nigerians are putting her on the spot because of her father's riches..

Wack song is wack song it's not about about your father's riches..

96% of Nigerians (minus the Ajebos) don't know what Gelato means..so when you start singing wack that something is sweet like Gelato, just how do you expect the street to receive the song..

Thanks to Zlatan for injecting some street into the song tho..

Just a prece of advice tho..
Should I blame u for being poor or blame ur father for being poor?
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by Onyi22(f): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
dazzlingd:

English no be our language but abeg dey try....lad means a young boy and can't be used for a girl
U way sabi speak the English well well, watin u do achieve? Mumu
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by dazzlingd(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
Onyi22:

U way sabi speak the English well well, watin u do achieve? Mumu

Lmao
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
If you have money but you have no talent,You're talented but if you don't have money but you're talented,You're not talented and you need grace.Davido and DJ cuppy can't make it to the level of being called an upcoming artists if not for the $-effect
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by Legendguru: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
hmmm
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by Godwin2am(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
FEMI OTEDOLA GUESTURE TOWARDS THAT LITTLE GIRL IS MORE THAN THE SONG
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by Shalommy(f): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wow! That's how it should be.
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by mamajj17(f): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
IYANGBALI:
Rubbish. Go to the streets of Nigeria and look for children that are really in need of your scholarship and not this ajebo. domique is there still struggling to pay her house rent for almost a year now look for her and settle her

grin grin grin grin my dear u dey BOLD jare
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by wisdomkid: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Them haters taking over Twitter, nairaland, facebook spreading hatred on Cuppy like it's their day job, hope your father paid for someone school fees too.
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by Paulo3ree(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
He just saw her daughter in that girl, how she started and graduated to now cuppy
A lot of reminiscence mehn
Just being thankful to God in a big man's way
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by IYANGBALI: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Surulereman:

Bad belle. And what is your own contribution to charity?
why should I give to charity?charity that people have always being given money and other things before I was even born. I will rather give to blessing, grace, faith, favor or even amaka than to give to charity that is already super rich, even richer than Dangote
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
kereman1:
The man use style dey promote him daughter, after she go say she's her own boss.

You're so senseless
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by Mrhonesty: 2:34am On Aug 26, 2019
Edoziesmart:
Congrats to the poor girl
That girl is not poor. Poor children dont have access to personal musical instruments.
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by Mrhonesty: 2:38am On Aug 26, 2019
Haters.
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by Realboygenius(m): 3:42am On Aug 26, 2019
Cuppy should start a Gelato challenge on VSkit.
Re: Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy by owila4luv(m): 4:22am On Aug 26, 2019
vesselchino:
I want to sing Davido "blow my mind. wetin I go gain?
one cup of groundnut

Zenith Bank Suspends International ATM Withdrawals/POS Payments / Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped / 15 Hot Products You Can Import And Sell For Amazing Profits