Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her (3694 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by tiffanyfan(f): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:
Stop deceiving yourself, even those girls that sell agbo jedijedi in my street are better than you.

Thank you, go to them and stay off. Pls stay off my mention
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Alwaysking: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Lol..hope you know you are not in my league? I know cheap girls like you too well, I only pity the unlucky man that will get the leftover in you, this is why I must marry a virgin not a loose girl. grin
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Alwaysking: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:

..says a 2 inches d*** man.......
@OP look elsewhere because girls on this forum are not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Merit123(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
It's possible but she go burn Naira maly for you
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Pls don't mind him
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Biingoo: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So you wanna keep malice eh? I was childish cos I didn't reply how you wanted me to? No wahala
Keeping malice on nairaland? Lmao!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Biingoo: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Don't mind them, they like throwing jabbs at ladies here but some of those abusing the ladies are dum..b puna eaters
Whats wrong with eating puna
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Biingoo: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Zinny25:
I'm not available if you are indirectly referring to me
you're taken
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by edydamsel(f): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Don't mind them, they like throwing jabbs at ladies here but some of those abusing the ladies are dum..b puna eaters

Lols
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Biingoo: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:
Oh is this not dis olosho student nurse? Wow shocked
So you too they get mouth talk
Lmao
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Biingoo: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..ode do u want to be my customer
How much per but?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Biingoo: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Its not fake hope, remove the log in your eyes and you will see it that we have many cool guys and girls on NL
Are you cool?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Biingoo:
Keeping malice on nairaland? Lmao!!!
Bia nwokem are u stalking me
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Biingoo: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Bia nwokem are u stalking me
Why will I stalk you
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by FortuneDeGreat(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...when last did u take ur antipsychotics....
From a concerned nairalander......relapses are real dude
One ugly and vindictive soul spotted. Na Dem!
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Phenomenal16(f): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
One ugly and vindictive soul spotted. Na Dem!
...one yabaleft patient spotted
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by FortuneDeGreat(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...one yabaleft patient spotted
grin grin grin, e pain am seriously!
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Phenomenal16(f): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
...not more than it pained u
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by FortuneDeGreat(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...not more than it pained u
Are you seriously in for this? Do we roll on the mud?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Phenomenal16(f): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
..not more than it pained u
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Phenomenal16(f): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Are you seriously in for this? Do we roll on the mud?
.....in for what?...
Shoe get size water get level
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by FortuneDeGreat(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.....in for what?...
Shoe get size water get level
Now get lost from my mention you lil bitchh!
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by Phenomenal16(f): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Now get lost from my mention you lil bitchh!
....see painment.....this is the real definition of pain.....village monkey
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her by MumIbeji(f): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
It is possible..
I did though grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love To Be On Top During S*x But My Boyfriend Hates It - Lady Cries Out / What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady / Foods That Makes You Ready For Intercourse Anytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.