Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Someone Should Help Me Out Here. Need A Phone I Can Easily Take Notes With - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone Should Help Me Out Here. Need A Phone I Can Easily Take Notes With (792 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / Phone Guru Enter Here Need Solutions / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Help Me Out Here. Need A Phone I Can Easily Take Notes With by noblefarm: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pls who have used or is using note 8 here, how is the battery performance? I don't see much different with note 8 and note 9 safe that one is 3300mah while the other is 4000mah

Apart from the battery any other things on note 9 that will make it a good buy considering the price gap?

I wanted to for note series because of the Spen so I can easily take notes when am on emergency, I don't like going out with bag and I can't be carrying jota and pen in the pocket always. A50 would have been my best but for the Spen, pls if there's any app on A50 that can save me the cost of note8/9 pls help me out?. thanks
Re: Someone Should Help Me Out Here. Need A Phone I Can Easily Take Notes With by consultancy: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
noblefarm:
Pls who have used or is using note 8 here, how is the battery performance? I don't see much different with note 8 and note 9 safe that one is 3300mah while the other is 4000mah

Apart from the battery any other things on note 9 that will make it a good buy considering the price gap?

I wanted to for note series because of the Spen so I can easily take notes when am on emergency, I don't like going out with bag and I can't be carrying jota and pen in the pocket always. A50 would have been my best but for the Spen, pls if there's any app on A50 that can save me the cost of note8/9 pls help me out?. thanks
the note 8 and the note 9 are both monsters, with the note 9 being of better specs. the note 9 has slightly smaller bezels, that means more screen to body ratio, screen is crisp and crystal clear,(actually one of the best in the market) . Battery is perfect on the note 8 that i have, and leaves me with about 40 percent left at the end of each day, so certainly it will he better on the note 9.. the note 9 has better camera with a faster processor and more ram for the 512Gb variant . for your note taking, either of both phones will serve, non will disappoint. for the A50, you could get that if you are on a budget and simply download the samsung notes app from galaxy store. i use a note 8 and an s7, but i am looking to see how i can swap both for a note 9, i love the note 9 to bits
Re: Someone Should Help Me Out Here. Need A Phone I Can Easily Take Notes With by banjicom(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
consultancy:
the note 8 and the note 9 are both monsters, with the note 9 being of better specs. the note 9 has slightly smaller bezels, that means more screen to body ratio, screen is crisp and crystal clear,(actually one of the best in the market) . Battery is perfect on the note 8 that i have, and leaves me with about 40 percent left at the end of each day, so certainly it will he better on the note 9.. the note 9 has better camera with a faster processor and more ram for the 512Gb variant . for your note taking, either of both phones will serve, non will disappoint. for the A50, you could get that if you are on a budget and simply download the samsung notes app from galaxy store. i use a note 8 and an s7, but i am looking to see how i can swap both for a note 9, i love the note 9 to bits

bro, why don't you continue using your note 8 and go for the note 10 instead when you are ready. cheesy
Re: Someone Should Help Me Out Here. Need A Phone I Can Easily Take Notes With by consultancy: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
banjicom:

bro, why don't you continue using your note 8 and go for the note 10 instead when you are ready. cheesy
that camera notch in the top middle screen is a deal breaker for me, dou i love the indisplay fingerprint

(1) (Reply)

Apple Unveils Three New Iphone 11: Iphone 11, Iphone 11 Pro & Iphone 11 Pro Max / Black Shark 2 Pro With Snapdragon 855+ And Up To 12GB RAM Now In New Territories / How To Watch Live Dstv Channels And Sports On Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.