Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted (53842 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Housemates React As Gedoni And Khafi Escaped Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by celebgistz2: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Khafi broke down in tears after her most loved housemate, Gedoni was evicted from the show this evening.

Khafi broke down and started crying when Gedoni was asked to exit the reality television show hosted by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

She was consoled by Tacha and who assisted her with tissue paper to wipe her tears.

Watch the video below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/bbnaija-khafi-burst-into-tears-as-gedoni-gets-evicted/
cc

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by celebgistz2: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by tillaman(m): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Chei!
They killed my niqqa’s vibe he was going to make history by bedding both Venita and Khafi
It could have been more dramatic if Gedoni was still in the house!!! In the history of bbnaija no house mate has ever kpanshed 2 coochie And Gedoni was on the verge of doing that but they won’t let my guy shine!
Khafi go find another d to grace her kpekus!
Maybe biggie was tired of buying postinor 2 for khafi so Gedoni had to leave cheesy grin

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by GOFRONT(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hmmm....

Better he leave.....Better he leave before he set Khafi's puna on fire...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by donbachi(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Aah!..konji go kill dis girl oo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by Kylekent59: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Someone was happy that he got evicted, he even knelt down and raised both hands up as a sign of happiness and she is there crying.

Jackie follow him and go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by IrijiEkweremadu(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
celebgistz2:
Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Khafi broke down in tears after her most loved housemate, Gedoni was evicted from the show this evening.

Khafi broke down and started crying when Gedoni was asked to exit the reality television show hosted by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

She was consoled by Tacha and who assisted her with tissue paper to wipe her tears.So what exactly do you expect us to now? Stay crying as well rubbish. undecided

Watch the video below

Source:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by bisi16(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Bye bye f**k f**k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wake me up when they all go home undecided

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by RTSC2: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
tillaman:
Chei!
They killed my niqqa’s vibe he was going to make history by bedding both Venita and Khafi
It could have been more dramatic if Gedoni was still in the house!!! In the history of bbnaija no house mate has ever kpanshed 2 coochie And Gedoni was on the verge of doing that but they won’t let my guy shine!
Maybe biggie was tired of buying postinor 2 for khafi so Gedoni had to leave cheesy grin
I fear who no fear gedoni.
That guy wanted to introduce polygamy into bbnaija.
Very bad guy.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by scholes23(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
No more nackkinng cos NAKAMURA is gone
Biggis should kuku give her vibrator

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by tillaman(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
RTSC2:

I fear who no fear gedoni.
That guy wanted to introduce polygamy into bbnaija.
Very bad guy.
na correct calabar boy!! If them allow Gedoni him go serve all those girls round and he go still get reserve i just can’t believe cross river didn’t turn up for him but I doubt the authenticity of this their vote cause Him get fans now

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by olaolulazio(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Officer Kafayatu grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by noble71(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Make this babe Toto rest small grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by BaddieKay(f): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
cheesy she should be happy so she can focus on my she came here... Gedoni is a fucking player and liar too,he's lucky he left if not he would have had it hot tonight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by vibre: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Is she crying for him or is she crying for the D

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Good riddance to Gedoni the prick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by ednut1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
60m or dick

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by mbahfrankuc(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
SHE Go MISS TODAY'S F*CK ,,,,,,Abeg make she no provoke person here,,,at least she won a Car

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by Toscarel: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
They had to take the bull out of the house before the cow would start littering children there

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by WonderManly(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
celebgistz2:

She was consoled by Tacha and who assisted her with tissue paper to wipe her tears.

Watch the video below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/bbnaija-khafi-burst-into-tears-as-gedoni-gets-evicted/
cc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by obembet(f): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
Who dey vote Tacha self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by Mycartoonpic(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by sammyuche(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
If u trying to teach ur kids what crocodile tears mean show them these tears shed on big brother eviction days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by cydophobia(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Epon Lo.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by omoadeleye(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
The guy wey dey shine her congo dan leave, how she wan take start again? Na d problem now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by AdemolaA2: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
tillaman:
Chei!

You no go kee person for here Abeg .. hahaaa ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted by iPhoneRepairer: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
I bet gedoni is going to be a gold circle ambassador grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos / Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.