Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) (54363 Views)

BBNaija Finale: How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by XaintJoel20: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tacha for the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by geesilver(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Flier:
English students lol.... wetin this guy do you now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by geesilver(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Flier:
English students lol.... wetin this guy do you now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by davodyguy: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
geesilver:
this cubana vote buying for mercy is really working. she even gather vote more than Mike with a large fan base.
well power of pus*sy is very Strong. frodd is gradually climbing up the ladder with his love antics with Esther he is gaining momentum among BBN fans.
while seyi is coming down... I think he need to be more controversial and move away from this his good boy attitude. as we can see good girl didn't end well for Jacky.
as for gedoni enjoyment man, the man with irresistible cassava khafi right now would be sad .but omatshola can take over since he is sex starved
gedoni can continue when he get back to Calabar.
Before nko?

No one celebrate intellectual anymore.

They celebrate yahoo boys and olosho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Ekpoma247: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Say “how watchers vote” not Nigerians..not everyone of us watch this stuff please

You don't watch but can't stay away from it online. How did you get to the thread? �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by SpaceTour: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
TeamFrodd

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by majamajic(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
how the voters allow 'entertainer' go, who will make the bed to make noise now ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by geesilver(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
davodyguy:
Before nko?

full of surprises.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by geesilver(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
davodyguy:
Before nko?

full of surprises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Harrison4adam(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
Let a live demon be on the show with tails, horn fork... Nigerians will still vote for devil for enslaving and suffering them.
Useless set of people, if Nigerians can vote Buhari again and again...they will definitely vote Tacha as d winner of the house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by davodyguy: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mecojackson:
These frodd must be an herbalist

Not that.
Nigerians celebrate mumunism.
Frodd vs Jackye in terms of intelligence, Jackye is better, but as for asslicking and mumunism, frodd tops Jackye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by fabuloz1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
jamesope04:
I didn't vote and I'm a Nigerian, period! Silly blogger just concluded all Nigerians voted
Your mumu no get part two! When a crime is perpetrated abroad by Nigerians, the headline reads, "Nigerians bag three years in jail for fraud related offences". does it mean you were part of the perpetrators despite tagging the fraudsters Nigerians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Looking like a woman will win this year own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by akanniayo: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
nosense. wen small boi Naija start jare??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by trix1: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
BaddieKay:

And the watchers are from Kenya abi? Ishi aki grin grin

The way you ended your sentence with "Ishi Aki" sounds a lot like someone I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Lordjb: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nice one, Team Mercy all the way grin see my signature below for link to stream BBnaija Live

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by MrOIO(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
spray34976x:
SCAMMER. REPENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by avrex3k(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ya all vote mercy and let Jackie down same way ya let Jesus down and choose Barnabas angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by skukimania(f): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
martowskin1:

And only goats who refuse to watch still comments on the thread

What a nice man you are calling him a goat, he is a pig!
Imagine calling everyone that watches it fools as if they are the cause of his frustration. Mtcheeeeeew.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by skukimania(f): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
dake40:

You don't tell people what to watch on the screens they bought with their money

If the show makes no sense to you, then avoid it and stop typing rubbish

Learn to reason with your brain.

Say it louder jare! Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by MrDoGood(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
BaddieKay:

And the watchers are from Kenya abi? Ishi aki grin grin
Madam i didn't vote and don't even watch. I would have called it nonsense, but people like u re watching it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Awe4luv(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pvssy:
Cristiano Ronaldo is winning this thing.
That guy has everything it takes to lift the trophy with any team.
Big Brother Naija or South Africa, CR7 will win it!
frustrated fellow....!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by skukimania(f): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
kerry57:
This game is a fraud game and FBI need to put the sponsors on the watch list. Gedoni did not deserve to go now but was kicked out because of the immoral backlash from the nigerian govt officials like lie lie mohammed, NBC and the rest of them. They know that letting gedoni go will reduce the fuckery in the house, hence the decision and not the vote pls. Yeye reality show.

If you had checked the opinion poll since, you would have known he is not a strong contestant. Infact, the eviction has followed the opinion poll pattern. If not for the head of the house task Esther won, she would have replaced Gedoni and he would have been evicted next week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Pvssy: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Awe4luv:

frustrated fellow....!

Are you sure you know what's being talked about here?

Doubt if you have a television cos it's glaring you don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Awe4luv(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pvssy:

Are you sure you know what's being talked about here?

Doubt if you have a television cos it's glaring you don't.
pussy pussy........don't worry, I think I understand you now.....p.s: I have a t.v and am still watching the BBB as I typed this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by Livingstone124: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
The only TV show that place huge reward for immorality. Many like-minded youths watch and even praise them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by deltateam: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) by wisdomkid: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Say “how watchers vote” not Nigerians..not everyone of us watch this stuff please

English please, are the Watchers from Watchernia or are called Watcharians?
Do you even understand common English?

80 people were involved in FBI list, they were called Nigerians, did you complain?
Mtcheew..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

O2tvseries.com Not Working / Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show / "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.