Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? (2474 Views)

VPN: How To Get Free RDP SERVER Forever / Contact Me For All Your US Number Verifications / Get Free Usa Number And Use For Whatsapp, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by E100000: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hi,

Please can someone tell me how to get a working us number and free VPN? I need them to open an Amazon Affiliates account and register on another american site.

The thing is even if you have a US number they can verify and appear to be sitting within the United States at the time.

Thanks
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by GeekfromLasgidi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
E100000:
Hi,

Please can someone tell me how to get a working us number and free VPN? I need them to open an Amazon Affiliates account and register on another american site.

The thing is even if you have a US number they can verify and appear to be sitting within the United States at the time.

Thanks

I have a U.S number and paid vpn for a stipend.
holla on whatsapp to get them.
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by papabiz(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
Message me
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
E100000:
Hi,

Thanks
una don start oooo
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by czarina(f): 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
E100000:
Hi,

Thanks
you don't need a vpn for Amazon affiliates though. Nigerians are allowed (at least in theory).

Just get a US number, I believe the code has failed to enter your +234, right?
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by E100000: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2019
czarina:
you don't need a vpn for Amazon affiliates though. Nigerians are allowed (at least in theory).

Just get a US number, I believe the code has failed to enter your +234, right?

You haven't tried it lately.

Anyway do you know if that TextNow app still works for us numbers
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by E100000: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2019
GeekfromLasgidi:

I have a U.S number and paid vpn for a stipend.
holla on whatsapp to get them.

I want mine not yours which you will control
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by GeekfromLasgidi(m): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2019
E100000:

I want mine not yours which you will control

Okay...I can help you get them.
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by czarina(f): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
E100000:

You haven't tried it lately.

Anyway do you know if that TextNow app still works for us numbers
I heard it doesn't
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
E100000:
Hi,

Thanks

I experience the same try to register from amazon. Com....which is USA store but I didn't get a verifying code to my Nigeria number....

I have to ingnore that of America store and held over to UK store amazon. Co .UK which work for me...I register and received the code....

I don't want to trouble myself....don't know why Nigeria now are facing all this challenges... Even
If one want to making money legitimate.
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by E100000: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
GeekfromLasgidi:

Okay...I can help you get them.

Well, the issue now will be ..... at what cost?
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by E100000: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Akinola234:

I experience the same try to register from amazon. Com....which is USA store but I didn't get a verifying code to my Nigeria number....

I have to ingnore that of America store and held over to UK store amazon. Co .UK which work for me...I register and received the code....

I don't want to trouble myself....don't know why Nigeria now are facing all this challenges... Even
If one want to making money legitimate.

I do business with Amazon.com mainly
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by E100000: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
papabiz:
Message me

Can your whatsapps number take real calls and sms?
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2019
E100000:

I do business with Amazon.com mainly

Do you mean amazon associates as an affiliate

OR just Normal àmazon....just buying from their store to Nigeria
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by E100000: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Akinola234:

Do you mean amazon associates as an affiliate

OR just Normal àmazon....just buying from their store to Nigeria

Buying and selling
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by lilpage14(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2019
Contact me for your US google voice number and Hush All countries phone number. contact me for all your VPN`s as well.
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by Deathtk: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2019
Hello sir, contact me for your USA numb and Nord VPN
WhatsApp +2348107343104
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by E100000: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Deathtk:
Hello sir, contact me for your USA numb and Nord VPN
WhatsApp +2348107343104

You see that first respondent up there, GeekfromLasgidi? He scammed me of the same thing you are trying to sell me. Turns out he's a pro scammer with his details up on the scammer list threads of this forum. Now you want me to buy again and your moniker is less than one month old.

This is the thread dedicated to the guy and i made a report there.. https://www.nairaland.com/5314115/experience-geekfromlasgidi#81807239

You will find it very hard doing business on NL with a new moniker. Scammers have killed all trust here.
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by E100000: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
lilpage14:
Contact me for your US google voice number and Hush All countries phone number. contact me for all your VPN`s as well.

What's your main moniker before this. I was scammed by that guy who replied me first on this thread. He's a pro scammer

https://www.nairaland.com/5314115/experience-geekfromlasgidi#81807239

I won't be scammed again
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
E100000:

You see that first respondent up there, GeekfromLasgidi? He scammed me of the same thing you are trying to sell me. Turns out he's a pro scammer with his details up on the scammer list threads of this forum. Now you want me to buy again and your moniker is less than one month old.

This is the thread dedicated to the guy and i made a report there.. https://www.nairaland.com/5314115/experience-geekfromlasgidi#81807239

You will find it very hard doing business on NL with a new moniker. Scammers have killed all trust here.

So that guy scammed you shocked
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by lilpage14(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2019
with the way you are too quick to judge no wonder you were scammed. if only u had messaged and asked me to do it for you first before u make payment due to your previous experience, that would have been reasonable enough.
E100000:

What's your main moniker before this. I was scammed by that guy who replied me first on this thread. He's a pro scammer

https://www.nairaland.com/5314115/experience-geekfromlasgidi#81807239

I won't be scammed again
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by lilpage14(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2019
anyway feel free to message me whenever and i will show you how to get one for yourself without paying anyone. i will show you how to do it for free.
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by E100000: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
lilpage14:
with the way you are too quick to judge no wonder you were scammed. if only u had messaged and asked me to do it for you first before u make payment due to your previous experience, that would have been reasonable enough.

Forex trading

I can name you other businesses where you will never make a dime if you are not ' very very quick to judge and make a division'. As for asking for delivery before payment, well you got a point. But wait, do you know that some people pay after delivery only to discover that the carton is empty?

Nairaland + scammers i'm suddenly just tied of both.
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by E100000: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
lilpage14:
anyway feel free to message me whenever and i will show you how to get one for yourself without paying anyone. i will show you how to do it for free.

Can't access the email on this moniker. But see below

https://www.nairaland.com/eze2000

That's my real Nl profile, my whatsapp number is right there. Do chat me up maybe we can work something out. Might as well give Ghana a chance where Nigeria fails eh.

I still need both. US number and VPN
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by lilpage14(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
fosterdalafu14@gmail.com
E100000:

Can't access the email on this moniker. But see below

https://www.nairaland.com/eze2000

That's my real Nl profile, my whatsapp number is right there. Do chat me up maybe we can work something out. Might as well give Ghana a chance where Nigeria fails eh.

I still need both. US number and VPN
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by Eze2000(m): 5:40am On Sep 04, 2019
lilpage14:
fosterdalafu14@gmail.com

Sent you an email since yesterday. Will DM you now
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by lilpage14(m): 6:46am On Sep 04, 2019
replied via email
Eze2000:

Sent you an email since yesterday. Will DM you now
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by Deathtk: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
E100000:

Sir, I'm no scammer and I'm sorry for your loss.
Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hey poster.
If you're online....I can help you with both the USA number and VPN.
Inshort, I'll teach you how to get the both of them yourself, control then yourself and everything..
Scared of scam?
Nah... It's 100% free.
WhatsApp...
Number will be deleted before 12am if I don't hear from u.
Please this offer is for the OP Only.

Re: US Number And VPN: How Do I Get Them? by eaglegist: 5:31pm On May 03, 2020
This post is very insightful, big kudos to you bro. I did my whatsapp verification by following the steps i saw HERE. . very easy to follow and reliable

(1) (Reply)

Naijaloft.com the nigerian forum / A Database Of Postal Code Of Towns In Nigeria / Paul Jumbo Of (pauljumbostore.com) Is A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.