Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) (44896 Views)

BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
It was time for him to go...
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
OTayobami:
Shior! rada rada! Oponu aiyerada! So you sabi to taya for furk ba?

No matter how attractive, sexy, and sweet a lady is, as soon as she becomes clingy and overdependent, she becomes a heavy burden and a thorn... One more week with her, and Gedoni would probably lose his sh*t.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) by skukimania(f): 12:13am On Aug 26, 2019
Na confusion dey worry am.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) by sirhamilton(m): 12:35am On Aug 26, 2019
Why on earth do Nigerians keep watching this show?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) by DonDaniDee(m): 1:01am On Aug 26, 2019
Is this not the guy people are always saying is having sex anyhow with one police in the house? So finally no more sex the the police lady again. Her pr**k has been evicted from the house.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) by Realboygenius(m): 3:08am On Aug 26, 2019
sirhamilton:

I don't know
How rather be stuck with VSkit Voice to fame.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) by Realboygenius(m): 3:30am On Aug 26, 2019
kindnyce:
Senseless show

Sincerely
I'll rather be stuck with other better tv shows like VSkit Voice to fame.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) by komodapson(m): 3:55am On Aug 26, 2019
Sonfethopia:
Na wash, Deep down e no wan go house.

Who no like free kpekus.

But free kpekus could be tiring
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) by komodapson(m): 3:58am On Aug 26, 2019
sirhamilton:

We've gone past this topic wey u dey bring so...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) by srclark: 4:59am On Aug 26, 2019
komodapson:

But free kpekus could be tiring
very tiring especially within a confined space
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) by Dbiz1111(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2019
futurist369:
Ftc

Fct my foot cheesy grin
Blame ur network provider grin grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) by Antymike: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2019
So who go come the kwash Khafi now oooooooooo

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) by mozona(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2019
he is happy because na him enjoy pass

and is like he is tired of the enjoyment,

so the eviction is a means of him to escape from khafi
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) by raphy(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2019
Now khafi will be using cucumber...
I pity her pvssy hole.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) by seanjy4konji: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
mumu...

who no like 60 million for buhari economy...

i go first buy correct jaguar and benz build better 4 room bungalow...build self contain for rent...

rejoice say i loose kpekus and money...

if i hear?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin / BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts / Yoruba Movie Industry Is Getting It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.