Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

#BBnaija:Could this be what decided the 1st And Last Positions during Eviction? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBnaija:Could this be what decided the 1st And Last Positions during Eviction? (1260 Views)

Wizkid’s 1st And 3rd Sons Meet In Ghana (Video) / #bbnaija: See Ebuka's Vs Frodd's Face During Eviction (photos) / #bbnaija: Who Noticed This Unusual Thing With Cee-c During Eviction Of Alex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBnaija:Could this be what decided the 1st And Last Positions during Eviction? by OKorowanta: 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Could this be what influenced the results?
This evening,the Season four of the on going Big brother naija show witnessed two evicted housemates,Gedoni and Jackye.
The eviction results shows Mercy came top with 25.55% of the collated votes while Jackye was last with 3.38% votes.
Fans of the show have singled out Jackye as one of the most intelligent housemate while for the time being Mercy can be remembered for twerking and booty show off.
Does the results reflects how Nigerians reason?
Re: #BBnaija:Could this be what decided the 1st And Last Positions during Eviction? by OKorowanta: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mercy shows off booty at the arena

Re: #BBnaija:Could this be what decided the 1st And Last Positions during Eviction? by OKorowanta: 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
Eviction results

Re: #BBnaija:Could this be what decided the 1st And Last Positions during Eviction? by Eliza5050(f): 12:02am On Aug 26, 2019
Too bad how they can't be cultured.
Could this be bad upbringing? I don't just get it.
Re: #BBnaija:Could this be what decided the 1st And Last Positions during Eviction? by AKPOSbaba: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2019
If my vote no count during election how e won take count for big brother Naija?
Me i no dey kuku dey vote.

(1) (Reply)

You Fvck Me I Fvck You - Nigerian Lady React / Bbnaija Mercy Dance With The Newest Couple Bamteddy in Dubai / Video: Davido Turns His Brother’s Traditional Marriage To A Show In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.