Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari (38306 Views)

I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / Buhari In Japan: IPOB Members Fly Into Japan To Protest (More Photos) / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by landforeast(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2019
Wonderlabius:
. All in south west why not move them to south east?
Nkwor Nnewi
Onitsha Main Market
Ogbete International
Ariaria International
is in your Oyoroba Land abi
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Smoke55: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Simplyleo:

The ipob said jubrin is hiding his face, that part really got me cracking, lol. grin. Ipob are great comedians I swear. I pray they get 10km close to where he is and carry out any protest, maybe that is when the illiterates calling themselves Igbos will know the real meaning of the president of a country especially in a foreign soil.

I just wish they carry out their promise, as in, I just wish. Clowns will know if Japan is Sunni jihadist military or not, then we shall see through which authority they will start writing craps to UN, ECOWAS FIFA OR CAF.

But let me tell you, any form of disturbance close to him, multiple gunshots will spray in that direction while he will be well protected. I just wish they do cause any problem, I just wish.

[img]https://media./images/07df9b6d933df6c27dede5b590051824/tenor.gif[/img]
smh! Keep Ranting! It Gives Me Joy Seeing Afonjas Wailing!!!
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by ajebuter(f): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2019
For those of us who don't care to watch BBN

This would be an interesting live entertainment..

However it goes, we are watching...
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2019
DrObiHogan:

They very much civilised just as Germany said. You and your people are little less than wild animals waiting for the day you'll die. That guy in Austria has a better life more than you can imagine but you know what he's not like you. You are a mix of cowardise and stupidity that's why you're comfortable to sit your little battered ass down in hell and misery when you can raise up a finger and the little game of tinubu and buhari and the likes is over. Shame on you

Calm down, bro.

You people keep on mentioning what you did to Ekweremadu in Germany and think you can pull the same dirty trick on Buhari in Japan.

You are forgetting one vital issue here. Buhari is not Ekweremadu. Buhari is a sitting president, and a guest of the Japanese government. Any scratch on Buhari can weaken ties and create bad blood between Japan and Nigeria.

Moreover, Japan is a no-nonsense country. Forget civility, if you try nonsense there, you will be shot. They are not like many Western countries where miscreants are pampered. China, Japan, the Korean countries are not known for pampering people who lean toward constituting any form of nuisance on their streets.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Maxmilliano111: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2019
landforeast:

Ha ha ha
Now tell me, how many Yorubas have shop in Alaba
Computer Village, Ladipo or Trade Fair

having shops in those areas now has made u the light of nigeria abii ...
Why dont u just move those people down to the SE so the light can be fully channeled to those side
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by hidhrhis(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2019
i find it hard to believe this ipob are educated they talk without reasoning
why cant they just sit down and think what we are planning to do is it even possible
Igbos are the greatest dullard ive ever seen
they dont use that brain in their skull to think
their stupid leader kanu is hiding somewhere unable to lead your protest stupod,idiot members whove got.no job shouting up and down
as it mean it was obasanjo time u guys were shouting ipob biafra i trust my man your leader,members would have been dead by before u eeven start una yeye agitation
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by landforeast(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2019
27Pushing30:

You really think this? Lol

Go and investigate well
Tell me something else
Hausa get Level for Alaba pass Yoruba
Apart from Computer Village where they only sell on the streets now tell me any market in Lagos where Yoruba has shops in reasonable quantity. Na Trade fair, abi na Ladipo, Abi na Idumota
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

So the world leaders invited you to their meetings ? What are they planning ooo?

Ignore IPOB majority of them are half-baked
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by landforeast(m): 9:02am On Aug 26, 2019
nogragra:

Brainlessness na serious disease ......and all this places are in alapotopoto abi. No Yoruba land no iboe existence.
Channel your energy on how to replace your brown roofs
It makes your region very ugly
Just do something about it
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2019
landforeast:

Tell me something else
Hausa get Level for Alaba pass Yoruba
Apart from Computer Village where they only sell on the streets now tell me any market in Lagos where Yoruba has shops in reasonable quantity. Na Trade fair, abi na Ladipo, Abi na Idumota
And who are the landlords of those shops?
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Maxmilliano111: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA God bless you

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by landforeast(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Angelfrost:

Really?.. You guys are this good at developing and improving anywhere you settle... How come the entire East is not far better than these places you mentioned?... Shouldn't charity begin at home?... undecided
So said by a man that have not travelled beyond Ogbomosho, come to Onitsha and see level of development, come to AWKA, Owerri, Enugu, Abakaliki and see what modern city is all about. We are not ambassadors of brown roof you know.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Ekpeitit(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2019
chennaija:
IPOB Members Arriving Japan From Across The World To Carry Out Order From leader
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by landforeast(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

You are the Landlord
Have you forgotten you sold even grave yard to Igbo man.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Maxmilliano111: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2019
landforeast:

So said by a man that have not travelled beyond Ogbomosho, come to Onitsha and see level of development, come to AWKA, Owerri, Enugu, Abakaliki and see what modern city is all about. We are not ambassadors of brown roof you know.
So what re u ambassadors of Gold roofs abii.... Shiorrr and please if youre calling all those place dont put abakaliki and awka abegg
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Ekpeitit(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2019
He probably had some cocaine with him,those Igbo criminals,don't trust them.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Pvssy: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2019
They don't have jobs na

That's why Kanu gave them the protesting job.

Drug peddling and prostitution are flexible jobs that always make them available so it normal for them to always have time
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Orpe7(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2019
Misplaced priorities
Yet cownu dey him house dey knack him wife toto
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by landforeast(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2019
Maxmilliano111:
So what re u ambassadors of Gold roofs abii.... Shiorrr and please if youre calling all those place dont put abakaliki and awka abegg
Try to travel beyond Ogbomosho
Exposure is everything
The more you travel the more you learn
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Lovelife433(m): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2019
landforeast:
Biafra is the light of Nigeria in case you don't know Just think of Nigeria without Igbos and you will have a very boring Country. No Alaba No Computer Village No Idumota No Oshodi Market No Ladipo No one to import No Aba Made No Nigeria Nnewi Made Igbos are light of the nation biko Your hatred cannot stop this people.
and No expire drugs No baby factories No expire product into the country, No used car imortaion, No frudulence deals. Failed tribe.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2019
landforeast:

You are the Landlord
Have you forgotten you sold even grave yard to Igbo man.
You always speak with two sides of una mouth.

Today: Tinubu owns 80% of Lagos
Tomorrow: Igbos own Including the graveyard as you just claimed now
I have expected you anyway to claim the ownership of Lagos when ever it will promote your narration
I have stopped taking IPOB members serious long time ago.

Talk talk no action
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2019
1shortblackboy:
i always wonder if this IPOB guys ever had any form of education. which country will allow any unauthorized person to come even close to a visiting president

How many presidents in history have been assassinated on foreign soil? If you don't know with all your education ask goggle
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

How many presidents in history have been assassinated on foreign soil? If you don't know with all your education ask goggle
Yes there were many of them. But you can still try that at these 21 century if you will return home to see your IPOB member
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by landforeast(m): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2019
Lovelife433:
and No expire drugs
No baby factories
No expire product into the country, No used car imortaion,
No frudulence deals. Failed tribe.
What about Drug peddling
Skull mining
Child rapist
Ritual
You know the region we can relate this crime to
The hydraulic soup region.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Maxmilliano111: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2019
landforeast:

Try to travel beyond Ogbomosho
Exposure is everything
The more you travel the more you learn
am currently living in abakaliki and you re telling me to travel beyong ogbomosho or whaever you call it...... Abakaliki that is still filled wih mud houses.. abii no be abakaliki weyy i dey stay nii

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Elliot2(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2019
Simplyleo:

The ipob said jubrin is hiding his face, that part really got me cracking, lol. grin. Ipob are great comedians I swear. I pray they get 10km close to where he is and carry out any protest, maybe that is when the illiterates calling themselves Igbos will know the real meaning of the president of a country especially in a foreign soil.

I just wish they carry out their promise, as in, I just wish. Clowns will know if Japan is Sunni jihadist military or not, then we shall see through which authority they will start writing craps to UN, ECOWAS FIFA OR CAF.

But let me tell you, any form of disturbance close to him, multiple gunshots will spray in that direction while he will be well protected. I just wish they do cause any problem, I just wish.

[img]https://media./images/07df9b6d933df6c27dede5b590051824/tenor.gif[/img]
You too dey watch american movies too much
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

Yes there were many of them. But you can still try that at these 21 century if you will return home to see your IPOB member

You keep saying return home, return home. You think the world are fools and don't know this government is a dictatorship? How many Ipob members have been deported so far for any crime? Find the tread and post the link here.

Like you said, this is the 21st century, if i really wanted to deal with Buhari in Japan there are many ways to do so but all depends on his showing his face in public at some point. I'm sure iPOB don't need my help to figure things out.

Sit tight, wait till you see such a picture from Japan then you know IPOB are useless and PMB no dey fear.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2019
Maxmilliano111:
am currently living in abakaliki and you re telling me to travel beyong ogbomosho or whaever you call it...... Abakaliki that is still filled wih mud houses.. abii no be abakaliki weyy i dey stay nii

Stop lying and go to you shop in Ekiti central market.

Better still post picture of your street make we see.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You keep saying return home, return home. You think the world are fools and don't know this government is a dictatorship? How many Ipob members have been deported so far for any crime? Find the tread and post the link here.

Like you said, this is the 21st century, if i really wanted to deal with Buhari in Japan there are many ways to do so but all depends on his showing his face in public at some point. I'm sure iPOB don't need my help to figure things out.

Sit tight, wait till you see such a picture from Japan then you know IPOB are useless and PMB no dey fear.
Pls go ahead and carry out your threat. Be bold enough. We don't want on line/ Nairaland threat. Be bold enough ,we know IPOB have all the machineries in the world to carry out this threat. Pls go ahead my bloda
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

Pls go ahead and carry out your threat. Be bold enough. We don't want on line/ Nairaland threat

Find your president in Japan and post his picture. He went there since Sunday grin
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

Pls go ahead and carry out your threat. Be bold enough. We don't want on line/ Nairaland threat. Be bold enough ,we know IPOB have all the machineries in the world to carry out this threat. Pls go ahead my bloda

Tinubu ewedu no know shit for shat

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Find your president in Japan and post his picture. He went there since Sunday grin
You are a jester

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Sokoto & Imo Governorship Elections By 5pm / Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun / Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.