Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,801,395 members, 6,695,870 topics. Date: Friday, 28 January 2022 at 10:33 AM

Free Tutorials On Mini Importation (1688 And Alibab) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Tutorials On Mini Importation (1688 And Alibab) (169 Views)

I Need A Reliable Shipper On Mini Importation 1688 / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners / I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Tutorials On Mini Importation (1688 And Alibab) by Jerryinchina(m): 5:06am On Aug 26, 2019
I created a group on WhatsApp that I do a daily training on how to use the app to search for goods in the group are also people who have been doing this for years and will be present to teach on how to search place order from the app
The great thing about this group and training is free Email me if you are interested to join the training

(1) (Reply)

100 Percent Cotton Boxers / Zenith Bank Offers ZECA Education Loan For Children / Customer Satisfaction Is Out Of Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.